Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Silver-white Silhouette
My farming team: Chessia, Fire Yanxi, Medea, VR Tyr, Agnamut, Chessia. Will not bother with achievements as the craft is meh IMO.

R1: Store as much as you can here. 
R2: Kill asap. Activate enchantress when ready.
R3: You can continue storing here if needed.
R4: Enchanted convert if needed.
R5: Turn off enchantress and just wear off debuff. Then, reactivate enchantress and kill.
R6: Chessia + normal spin will do.
R7: Chessia + Agnamut + craft. Make sure to do 6 combos for max Agnamut multiplier.

If you don't have Fire Yanxi, Cassandra will work just fine. VR Tyr can be replaced with any enchanted converter. Just make sure you have 16,737 HP for R5.

[Image: rUsaRkY.png]

Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
All Maxed Allies: IzanagiTang Sanzang, VR Norses, PR Babylons, Chessia, Satan, Abraham and many more!
Grindable with Hades (non-pr is fine), Ed, PR Verd and 2 boosters, PR Wukong. Pick a DC that can heal at least 80%.
At Rd6 after 1hp ambush. Full Ed burst and activate DC to heal. Otherwise, spending 1 diamond.
At Rd7 boss, note the light shield is affects only first batch, so you can use up light stone by sky dropping them. Grind for full Ed burst 3 times.

3 or more attr achievements
last nite tried with 1 Stamina and 1 dime refill with Yog and failed Sad
err... can find excuse too tired? Smile
btw have Ursula, dont have Novalis so no Dragon team for me

all cards below in highest evoled/PR/VR form.

1st try
Hades, Verthandi, Amduscias, Fylgja, Ed, Wukong
DC: Shadowy Rejuvenation Pattern
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowy_Rejuvenation_Pattern
4500 score 100% HP recover.

grinded at #5 PKoL, prepared lots of Heart runes for next stage.
#6... wheres my Heart go... ok, nvm, burst... activate DC... cant reach the score for 100% HP recover but can KO it phew.
#7 DC... Heart... :/

2nd try
Hades, Verthandi, Diablo, Fylgja, Ed, Wukong
DC: Shadowy Intimidating Opal
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Shadowy_Intimidating_Opal
well... any DC that increase damage will do

#6: used both Diablo actives... well, with 2 Elves and 1.5 recovery from VR Wukong leader skill... just Diablo board convert recover with Heart is more than enough. grinded till it hit 3 times, Fylgja max accumulation, Verthandi active ready for next round, if possible, Diablo active ready for next round as well... then burst plus DC. shouldnt on Fylgja first until want to KO it... i on from very beginning
#7: take care of Heart runes and recovery. Verthandi 3 stacks and it cant KO this team. burst, repeat, burst, repeat...

1 more achievement, mono Light to go...

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
I did a quick small battle test with Bael.
Bael (70, cd 10) + PR Uranus (all max), PR Honor (85, cd 10), PR Light ED (87, cd 9), M&M (all max) + Bael (max, cd 10)
91K+ hp. Bael active with full hp hits almost 1.5 million. Immediate 2nd Bael active hits around 850K (so left with 25% hp). M&M to turn enemy to dark should increase those actives. I think when team is all max, over 100K hp. Going to test in a few in the sm.

Need Bael friends though. Going hunting

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
dual copper + water DS + Dark DS + Dark Golem + Dark demonic dragon seems to be pretty safe and easy. Had 5 tries without much issues, as long as you're at about 17k hp when entering R5 you should be fine. Dark demonic on R6 and craft + golem on R7 then you will have more than enough burst to sweep through the last 2 rounds.
 Big Grin Angel

3color achivement with 2 team.
Lucy, nidhog, dark golem, novalis, ursula, lucy. Dc shadowy intimidating opal
1. Stall on light and kill fire when dark golem ready. Need to stall for novalis for next round.
2. Activate novalis, normal spin.
3. Lucy+ursulla + dc
4. Lucy
5. Stall for lucy. Normal spin use golem when needed
6. Heal with nidog, spin allitle. Open lucy+ursulla, niddog kill
7. Lucy+dc. If it dont die you have 1turns delay from dc and have enough hp to tank 2~3 round.

Tengu, metatron fusion(earth), nidhog, uranus, tengu.
This team very save but grindy.
(11-19-2016, 12:51 PM)evilvoice Wrote: I did a quick small battle test with Bael.
Bael  (70, cd 10) + PR Uranus (all max), PR Honor (85, cd 10), PR Light ED (87, cd 9), M&M (all max) + Bael (max, cd 10)
91K+ hp. Bael active with full hp hits almost 1.5 million. Immediate 2nd Bael active hits around 850K (so left with 25% hp). M&M to turn enemy to dark should increase those actives. I think when team is all max, over 100K hp. Going to test in a few in the sm.

Need Bael friends though. Going hunting

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Did Bael's snipe ignore the non-dragon -90% damage skill?

(11-19-2016, 03:02 AM)byankee Wrote: Grinded through with Light humans(YWT-Wukong)... Don't ask why...
Proof:
[Image: VON8luY.png]
Now, I somehow noticed a bug while grinding this dreadful stage, it has something to do with Salonbus's active,this:
[Image: DmMRpdQ.png]
Notice how there's numbers popping out even though his shield is up? Yup, I've figured that the 3 extra attacks Salonbus grant to TYR is bugged right now, unpurposely ignoring the shield and attacks the boss like the shield wasn't there. Though TYR's first attack+wukong's didn't went through the shield and still gets absorbed by the shield, attribute realtions(Used M&M) and the 90% weaken attack still applies as normal. Used this to my advantage and it sure speeds up the process!(even though I only discovered it when the boss has half health gone)
TL;DR: Salonbus bug gives shield ignoring attacks.
Edit: Some guy from the chinese side claims Satan's extra attack went through boss's shield as well, and theorized that all actives that grant extra attacks ignores the shield! Article: https://m.gamer.com.tw/forum/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=534379
Thanks for your suggestions.
I use a light grind team ally PR Wukong.
Beelzebub,PR Minamoto,PR Luna, PR ML, God Striker
For All Round just grind all actives and activate all to burst.
Except Round 5 I did small burst and grind to kill saving all actives to burst at Rond 6.
Just needed 2 burst at Boss with all actives and DC.
If not confident with spinning can bring a DC that has HP recovery.
Good luck to All.
mono Light achievement. cant believe my another no life grind

1st try KO at #6. wanted to see how far can i tank. highly Heart drought. and turned to other attr. while Agatha couldnt keep up. the enemy HP around 50%

2nd try: almost KO at same #6.

#6:
after HP become 1, use Agatha convert 3 Hearts. if can reactivate good. if not, 3 Hearts are enough.
just make sure burst ready and while cant grind no more, burst and DC. same, around 50% HP couldnt go on. burst with DC. used Morse time tunnel for 2x atk here.

#7: well... the pic 2 columns on left side is how i stack. burst when ready. cant direct dissolve Light so couldnt charge Morse time tunnel active. it did ready 2-3 and i wonder how it get ready. maybe i miss spin and dissolve Light runes.

multiple times almost KO due to more focus on TV than spinning :/

[Image: 35Xz6aX.png] [Image: dMjBtcg.png]

well, the previous grind, Spirit of Poor sm, same Light achievement, grinded with double PKoL, 531. that was 2nd longest. longest one was Cybele sm 1st rotation around 4 hours. but too bad didnt screenshot and dont know how many rounds.

another 3* craft... still dont know whether to farm... need to farm Zeus and Uranus...
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays