Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Silver-white Silhouette
I have a feeling hidden is going to be light mono

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

thanks man, yeah think Barbara can tank the 8 combos stage 5 rounds. maybe use Nidhogg for heal in between.

at Fb group they say Light mono though... not sure i have the gut to go with Apollo. the only battle ready Light Dragon is PR Fafnir
and... all Light runes initial dissolve become recovery??? seems hard with Greek? some leader ally Wukong and grind the crab outta it? hmm....

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
I think it's light initial dissolve, so you could stack light. Probably need a light dragon and something to turn boss into dark (I don't know of many good light dragons)

Edit: maybe Beelzebub, PR ML, PR ML, Mina, PR Uranus, Beelzebub

(11-18-2016, 11:42 PM)evilvoice Wrote: I think it's light initial dissolve, so you could stack light. Probably need a light dragon and something to turn boss into dark (I don't know of many good light dragons)

Edit: maybe Beelzebub, PR ML, PR ML, Mina, PR Uranus, Beelzebub

I'll max this sm first then put it in apollo team to do all light achievement
Just for craziness sake. ....
This light grind team may work.
Bael + pr Uranus + pr Uranus + M&M + pr light paladin + bael.
Rd 6. Chip away 50% hp. Pr pal, m&m, bael, bael, pr u, pr u. Can deal 4.5M from active.
Rd 7 grind. M&M, pr u, pr u. Run as cycle till ko.

Hp: 93724, Rec:7760
Clear with.
Tengu, nidog, pilatus, huifre, maggot, tengu
Barbara, byakee, haza, panda, nidog, nidog.
These 2 team stupidly safe.
I farm with cessia, medea, seth, agatha, ctungha, cessia. Super good.
cant believe i use Nidhogg / Barbara success on 3rd try Sad

1st try
Nidhogg (L), Panda, Mufasa, Earth Demonic Dragon, Byakhee, Barbara (A)
grinded all cool. through thick and thin. due only 4 Dragons, boss not leech enough but Barbara + Byakhee skill and Nidhogg keep the team alive. till all actives up and decided to full burst. lots and lots and Earth. only 3-4 Light runes... and... due to... 'habit'... initial dissovel that friggin Light... and... not even want to mention... :/

2nd try
Nidhogg (L), Panda, Medusa, Earth Demonic Dragon, Byakhee, Barbara (A)
think Medusa can speed up #3 and safer at boss. #6 enemy HP low, my HP low... hit it should KO? but why no animation and me KO instead? hmm?

3rd try
same team as 2nd... somehow feel not super duper safe... 4 Dragons not leech quite enough... but manage to get the job done.

darn. all day saved up stamina just 1 success battle. will see how about the other 2 achievements. but turn out no need to burst the boss down. previously thought need to burst...
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
For mono light, I'm gonna try Beez + 2 PR ML + Uranus + Modi/Magi with Glittering Pattern. Do give me suggestions if you think I can improve Smile
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
Grinded through with Light humans(YWT-Wukong)... Don't ask why...
Proof:
[Image: VON8luY.png]

Now, I somehow noticed a bug while grinding this dreadful stage, it has something to do with Salonbus's active,this:
[Image: DmMRpdQ.png]
Notice how there's numbers popping out even though his shield is up? Yup, I've figured that the 3 extra attacks Salonbus grant to TYR is bugged right now, unpurposely ignoring the shield and attacks the boss like the shield wasn't there. Though TYR's first attack+wukong's didn't went through the shield and still gets absorbed by the shield, attribute realtions(Used M&M) and the 90% weaken attack still applies as normal. Used this to my advantage and it sure speeds up the process!(even though I only discovered it when the boss has half health gone)
TL;DR: Salonbus bug gives shield ignoring attacks.

Edit: Some guy from the chinese side claims Satan's extra attack went through boss's shield as well, and theorized that all actives that grant extra attacks ignores the shield! Article: https://m.gamer.com.tw/forum/C.php?bsn=23805&snA=534379
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
Light Achievement with mono light dragon

Copper Bullet + Uranus + Tulzscha + Colin + Colin + Copper Bullet
[Image: tCm8MKY.jpg?1]

Both Uranus and Tulzscha are fillers.. Feel free to use any light dragon like Honor if you have him maxed.
Got 2 copies of Colin and used 5 baby harp + KFC on each.. Proved quite useful as converters.
MVP of this team is Copper Bullet. Saved my ass a couple times with its dodge ability.

Stage 1-3: Stall for CD.. Normal spin, nothing special..
Stage 4: Used 1 Colin to convert enchanted light for damage (also to help with mask runes). Preferably get thru this fast without taking damage (full hp for next stage).
Stage 5: HP high enough to tank hits until 8+ combo debuff over.. If possible, stall back previous Colin..
Stage 6: Colin+Copper bullet.. Hopefully can finish him.. But even if not, all his multi-hits are dodged.. Next round finish off with Copper Bullet's leftover multiplier
Stage 7: Feel free to burst if you have the actives.. otherwise, possible to grind him down.. very easy to stack light runes and use Copper Bullet teamskill of dissolve "middle" row..
Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~