Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Return of the Evil Lord
I don't wanna risk haha, because I suck at spinning!

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

[Image: fce0c9240997a6ef6ef893324f60d9eb.jpg]
[Image: cbfe4e2e0d2ff94ddffc6f9ea4e96684.jpg]
Easy but tedious 2 star clear of SM with a pr mat drop Smile
Now that I finished it I think it the same basic team can get all three SM achievements in one go by switching Inana for Tang Yu-Rou and ML for someone like M&M or a human with good stats. The most dangerous part is the pr mat and Saruman himself.

For all the bad this orb shield has, if the exact number of combos are made Saruman will not attack and damage can still be done even if one or two orbs stay lit.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
was farming the NM stage to max my own saruman with this team after clearing all the achievements.

Team used: LHY/PR Circe/PR Cass/PR Molly/PR Medusa/LYR

LYR is mainly there as an emergency for rune draught (be it for bursting or healing), PR Medusa is for Lubu's tumbler and PR Molly is for the 7 hit combo shield EX.
Sometimes, I used craft for burst stage 6 when I failed to burst and end up with one high defense, hard hitting 1 turn cd black pawn.
Turn off Cass if you want to stall at Loki for LYR (if you used her for any burst or heal before), go in Saruman and burst with LYR and LHY or just LHY if your initial board is good enough to burst.

The damage boost from Cass and Circe is more than enough to clear the stage since the stage is slightly older and easier as compared to the other NM stages.

Regular Ally: Beelzebub
Other Ally: Lucy, Margarite, Li Hsiao-Yao, VR Daji, PR Jackie, PR Nidhogg, PR Saruman, PR Carrie, VR DBK, Babylon gods, Greek gods, Aloha.
Looking for: Beelzebub!!  
Low level? No problem! Add me! ID: 52000169

[Image: 8b78945a.jpg]
Cleared 2 achievements with:
Dumuzi+PR Circe+PR Nidhogg+PR Domon+PR Duncan+Dumuzi

Blade of slashing for no attribute Relation if necessary 

Not that hard!
Ps:Maybe you Switch in a Heart converter for Domon; had enough hearts at lubu and Nidhogg heal
[Image: 3600991_1338044716.png]
Zero diamond easy clear max damage Apollo team lol
If your Game Name: Orgasmatron.
ID: 4575154

Allies: Izanagi, Rakasha, TSZ, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, LuBu, Aether, Beelzebub, Barba/Nid, Chessia, Satan, Abraham, I always have Newest Meta Leaders.

Looking For: Current Meta Leaders!
(03-05-2016, 02:32 PM)Joaqs Wrote: [Image: fce0c9240997a6ef6ef893324f60d9eb.jpg]

Inspired by this, 3* SM clear with Luno/POoF/Lisa/Pinocchio + Wukong. The extra HP helps tank more hits.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

Ultimate: 
2* Clear (3+ Attributes, no Active Skills) with Dual VR Thor + 2x VR Odin, Var, Leo
2* Clear (Light Team, no Active Skills) with Dual PR Inanna + 2x PR ML, PR Luna, Leo
In both cases, the strategy is: 
1-5) Spin through
6) Burst with DC when you hit exact combos

Nightmare: 
2* Clear (Fire Team, 5 members) with Dual Chessia + Agnesi Fusion, PR Medea, PR Sean

1) Spin 
2) Grind CD a little
3) Spin 
4) Turn on Medea and spin
5) Spin once. Agnesi Fusion to heal. Spin again. Agnesi Snipe
6) Spin and kill using carried over Agnesi snipe boost
7) Sean
8) Spin
9) Chessia and spin
10) Full burst with everything left

1* Clear (Elf Leader and Ally) with Dual Margarite + PR Cassandra, PR Wen Zhong, VR Ao Guang, Uranus

1) Spin 
2) Grind CD a little
3) Spin 
4) Turn on Cass and Wen Zhong, then spin
5) Uranus snipe
6) Spin
7) Spin until you hit 7 combos, turn off cass if needed to stall
8) Turn cass back on and spin
9) Spin
10) Full burst with everything left

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, ELD Norse, Randeng, Yang Jian, Margarite, Lucy, ZLE, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, TSZ
Ultimate:
3 or more attr, no active skill
Yog (L), Louis, Samle, Jack, Dark Rider, Yog (A)
the team has 24k HP. just Yog, Samle, Dark/Light Rider for HP, and any other Demons will do. think put Demons for higher atk.

mono Light
Wukong (L), ML, Pluma, ML, Minamoto, Beelz (A)
i hate that kind of combo shield Sad

Nightmare
mono Fire, 5 members
Chessia (L), Sean, Metatron + Fusion, Medea, Chessia (A)

leader ally Elf
Andromeda (L), Water Keeper, Jinnie, Blue Infant, Katherin, Andromeda (A)
not as high dmg as pure mono Water Elf, but need Water Keeper and Katherin... they also get the multiplier from leader/ally, just not much

some notable stages:
#4: activate Jinnie, dissolve Heart and Water, bypass defense
#5: activate Blue Infant, safe grind
#7: activate both Andromeda, Starter
#8: stall a bit here.
#9: make Andromeda effect gone. grind till all CD up
#10: 1st turn can dissolve non Water runes hope more Water, take 1 hit. 2nd turn activate both Andromeda + Jinnie + Water Keeper Water buff, time tunnel + Katherin. 12 secs time tunnel.

done Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Leader ally elf, 5 members with Andromeda, pr Cassandra, pr Wen Zhong and Gretchen fusion. Not much of a strategy, use killer whale against the tumbler enemy and two attacks to kill, then turn everything on and the only danger is the enchantresses seven combo shield, other than that it's easy.[Image: 07bb2fa341db3470324e9f41224d2586.jpg]

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.