Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Return of the Evil Lord
【”The Return of the Evil Lord” New Challenge!】

"Evil Overlord Saruman" is going to bring Summoners a longer and tougher nightmare!
The Nightmare and Ultimate Stage “The Return of the Evil Lord” will be opened again from May 10 (Sun) 01:00 - 23:59, while the stage achievements and rewards will be reset at May 10 (Sun) 01:00. Summoners, are you ready to take this new challenge?

★5th Event: Nightmare Stage “The Return of the Evil Lord”
Time: May 8 (Fri) 22:00 - May 9 (Sat) 23:59 &
May 10 (Sun) 01:00 – May 10 (Sun) 23:59 (With stage achievements and rewards reset)
The Evil Lord is returning with his powerful minions!
* The Power Release element "Skeletal Houngans" for "Saruman the Lord of Demons" can be obtained in the stage “The Return of the Evil Lord”.

Extension of Saruman's SM, which is also a very first for any SM I believe. Well? 

Error 101: Signature not found.
NM: 2 Achievment 0 dia clear with

Dio + Luna + ML + Minamoto + Kejourou + Wukong

Hauhart - ID: 27476745 - Lvl: 300+ /addme if u need Daji/HFD/Lucy
      [Germany] - [Kogarasumaru]

[Image: 68664e-1461751252.jpg]
...come to the dark side ;-)
(05-09-2015, 12:56 AM)Arigato Wrote: Known Issue:
- 5 ★ "Paladin King of Light" and 7 ★ "Saruman the Lord of Demons" cannot perform skill level up when consumed 8 ★ "Evil Overlord Saruman".

Well, found this in TOS facebook page...I shall keep the copies until someone confirm the mix feeding, btw, who will actually feed a PR Saruman to PKOL/pre PR Saruman...It may be a typo by MH and it might be "consumed by" instead of "consumed"

Hi, is this bug still exist? I might wanna farm PKOL' cd before PR-ing him.. Thanks in advance!

(05-09-2015, 09:55 PM)Soku Wrote:
- 5 ★ "Paladin King of Light" and 7 ★ "Saruman the Lord of Demons" cannot perform skill level up when consumed 8 ★ "Evil Overlord Saruman".

Well, found this in TOS facebook page...I shall keep the copies until someone confirm the mix feeding, btw, who will actually feed a PR Saruman to PKOL/pre PR Saruman...It may be a typo by MH and it might be "consumed by" instead of "consumed"

Hi, is this bug still exist? I might wanna farm PKOL' cd before PR-ing him.. Thanks in advance!

I don't think its a typo.

I fed a bunch of non-pr sarumans into pr saruman and hes now at slvl 14 (waiting till tomorrows acheivement reset to get the last skill level).

though it really is odd that someone fed their pr saruman to either pkol/non pr saruman to actually find this bug out...
its probably due to the fact that pr saruman has 2 skills, and when checking for skill levelling, its counting the different skill instead of the 'full heart', so it doesn't slvl.
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

Had several miserable deaths trying to 15-turn clear SM with Hades/Daji; ended up managing a 3* with rainbow Nidhogg (Nidhogg/Novalis/Ursula/Honor/Golem + Cthugha). Took 3 turns to kill the 50% reaper, only surviving thanks to Cthugha. Met with 3 orbs, but mass convert + DC was good enough.

NM was done with Inanna/ML/Luna/Pinocchio/Kejourou + Inanna, also 3*. Pinocchio for LuBu, Kejourou+DC at boss.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(05-09-2015, 10:02 PM)PsychoticSoul Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 09:55 PM)Soku Wrote:

I don't think its a typo.

I fed a bunch of non-pr sarumans into pr saruman and hes now at slvl 14 (waiting till tomorrows acheivement reset to get the last skill level).

though it really is odd that someone fed their pr saruman to either pkol/non pr saruman to actually find this bug out...
its probably due to the fact that pr saruman has 2 skills, and when checking for skill levelling, its counting the different skill instead of the 'full heart', so it doesn't slvl.
So you mean we can increase PKoL's SLvl by feeding normal Sarumans? Just that we cant feed PR Saruman to PKoL(Why though?? Sad )

Btw I feed 3 Saruman and 2 PR mat to PR Saruman and no SLvlup... so.. we need to feed the same skill to get the confirmed SLvlup
BOO YEAH!

Duo Poseidon 0 diamond clear for same leader/ally achievement on 3rd attempt. Even broke my Douman-Daji's record lol.

Warning! Text block ahead, wait actually not really. Just that there a few lines + screenshots and I do not want to clutter the page Tongue.

1st attempt

Was pretty smooth till..  

[Image: 512de185ad.jpg]

Decided to revive - only to die again on Loki because I was trying to save my active.. GG.

2nd attempt

Died at R2 cause didn't managed to kill 2 Gnomes, oh my.

3rd attempt

Didn't even need to activate Beowulf on the 2 Slashers in R4 (previously I did). All in all, skydrops was totally on my side. Cleared it quite without much difficulty.

[Image: b61da155e6.jpg][Image: af4d2077f4.jpg][Image: 733a02ca44.jpg]

Not a very extraordinary feat, but just felt like sharing Smile !
Error 101: Signature not found.
Zero diamond clear with beast daji

[Image: Screenshot_2015-05-09-20-28-25-54.png]
New achievement for NM :
1. Complete level without Diamond
2. Mono team
3. Clear under 30 round

there also new achievement for SM.. if anyone found it, mind sharing? Smile
(05-10-2015, 04:18 AM)Soku Wrote: New achievement for NM :
1. Complete level without Diamond
2. Mono team
3. Clear under 30 round