Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Return of the Evil Lord
It depends whether you are time limited or diamond limited. For me, it is the latter, thus NM farming is more efficient for me. If I am willing to take risk, actually farming with my Light Babylon is rather stable as long as I can get ML ready by R6 (my ML is just slvl7)

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(05-09-2015, 02:09 AM)Crux Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 01:56 AM)Enchanterion Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 01:37 AM)Arigato Wrote: Here is my NM farming team. Farming NM is more efficient than SM as both PR mat and saruman can be used to slvl up PR Saruman as well as better exp/stamina ratio

Not so efficient for those who doesnt have PR Saruman, cause we cant get the PR mats last time round. Otherwise, I would agree with you NM is more suitable for farming.

It's only inefficient if you have limited inventory spaces as it clogs up your inventory 2x more compared to farming the Ultimate stage. If you're going to grind anyway, might as well grind on Nightmare with the aforementioned benefits  w/ the same (near) mindless grinding though it takes longer.

PS: Didn't realise that the PR Material had a skill similar to PR Saruman , that's like SLV farming x2 :O. Thanks for sharing Arigato lol. Too bad I didn't check up on that beforehand or else I would've saved some bunny and stuffs to mass level and PR it today itself for more efficient SLV farming. Oh well. 

It will take up your inventory space faster than you think. If you had not prepared beforehand a 20 or 25 space of inventory, you might end up spending some diamond on extending the spaces and end up not having enough diam for farming. But if you had prepared all these, by all means go ahead and farm NM, I didnt say it is a bad way of farming. Also, like what you said, time is of essence. I got work tomorrow(again), so I dont really have a lot of time doing these farming thingys.

I am just providing an option, I didnt say, in any manner, that farming SM is better than farming NM, it all depends on your gameplay.

[Image: 7208d32f.jpg]
@Crux @Arigato

You know what, I had been doing some thinking, and I think both of you are right in some way. I am a hardcore F2P, diamond and inventory space are equally important to me. As such, I shouldnt waste my diamond like this, so I am going to give up farming this time round. I am just gonna focus on getting my 2nd PR mat, and farm up rest of SM to get it to 5 copies, then I am done. I dont have the time for this anyway.

[Image: 7208d32f.jpg]
(05-09-2015, 01:33 AM)Crux Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 01:24 AM)carkeen Wrote:
Oh i think it should be round 3 and 8, not 7.

Yes, my bad typo ! Corrected Smile. Good luck!

The grind team works! Thank you very much! I spent like almost 10 diamonds last time to get that bloody Saruman. Revenge time in Nightmare to get PR mat. Don't care about the achievements.
(05-09-2015, 02:54 AM)Enchanterion Wrote: @Crux @Arigato

You know what, I had been doing some thinking, and I think both of you are right in some way. I am a hardcore F2P, diamond and inventory space are equally important to me. As such, I shouldnt waste my diamond like this, so I am going to give up farming this time round. I am just gonna focus on getting my 2nd PR mat, and farm up rest of SM to get it to 5 copies, then I am done. I dont have the time for this anyway.

On point. It looks like I'm not gonna go crazy farming multiple copies of Saruman this time round either. Not sufficient diamonds and it's not going to be nice farming it halfway through (if you get what I mean). Made a mistake on Diablo last week. Gonna save up for maybe next week's SM (depending on what it is) and potential Water week the week after. 

For now, it looks like my stamina will all go to Susano. Need to max that him for good.

(05-09-2015, 03:07 AM)carkeen Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 01:33 AM)Crux Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 01:24 AM)carkeen Wrote:
Oh i think it should be round 3 and 8, not 7.

Yes, my bad typo ! Corrected Smile. Good luck!

The grind team works! Thank you very much! I spent like almost 10 diamonds last time to get that bloody Saruman. Revenge time in Nightmare to get PR mat. Don't care about the achievements.

Glad it helped Smile . It's alright, you can aim for the achievements next time, no sweat.
Error 101: Signature not found.
Followed the DSI suggestion of

PR Daji, ML, PR Luna, Mina, Dionysus + PR Wukong.

Eh, no danger whatsoever. easy peasy lemon squeezy

thanks for the DSI
Don't fall into MH's trap guys.... PR Saruman is going to be inferior to the woodsbury card. Don't bother wasting diamonds on this.
Pet Projects
[Image: 0370b187.jpg]
Is gnome attack gonna shoot up up to 1000% like last time Saruman was out? Been prepping my gnome team haha still maxing out cd slowly
If your Game Name: Orgasmatron.
ID: 4575154

Allies: Izanagi, Rakasha, TSZ, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, LuBu, Aether, Beelzebub, Barba/Nid, Chessia, Satan, Abraham, I always have Newest Meta Leaders.

Looking For: Current Meta Leaders!
Last time i used dragons so i couldn't get all the achievments...

This time... we have babylon.

NM 3 achievement team:

Inanna
Jzy
ML
Luna
PR Yan
Inanna

80% healing god craft

r1-4: very simple, just try to stall on the gnomes so ML is up as fast as possible and u can kill achilles quickly
r5: use jzy when u need it to survive, ur healing craft as a last resort
r6: Now activate PR yan and just kill
r7: use your inanna time extensions (both of them, if necesarry) to get the 7 combo u need while still spinning columns - do NOT use luna, use your craft to boost your damage if needed.
r8/9: easy kills
r10: luna, and craft if u still have it.

for actual farming though... below is safer for farming NM

Dio
ML
Luna
Mina/jzy
Pr Nat
PR Daji

I used the above accidenally entering the sm stage as well for the 15 rounds achievement.
some random rainbow wukong team will easily get u the rainbow achievement for sm as well.
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

Dual Carrier Big Grin . Zero diamond and 2 achievement. No light team for the 3rd star