Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Return of the Evil Lord
(05-09-2015, 01:07 AM)Crux Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 12:44 AM)carkeen Wrote:
(05-08-2015, 11:18 PM)Crux Wrote: Grind team recommendations 

[Image: 100?cb=20140717102440][Image: 100?cb=20141128030612][Image: 100?cb=20150324154956][Image: 100?cb=20140717111756][Image: 100?cb=20140622093008][Image: 100?cb=20140717102440]    [Image: 100?cb=20140905202246] is a good replacement if you do not have Ed. And of course, Douman no longer viable so switch it up with perhaps Lunar Sirius/Baphomet? Another booster would be fine too.

Of course, you are not limited to these teams only but these are the more famous ones. 
Some worth mentioning factors to take not of : 

Make sure your important actives are all up before Battle 3/7 as you would need to kill them a.s.a.p as stalling is not an option.
For all the other battles, just grind 'em. Burst whenever you want. 

If you are not using Ed the Necrophilia (Basti perhaps) or anything else, make sure you can at least burst more than 3million for Battle 7 if not then it's a red light for your grind team.

[/spoiler]

Oh i think it should be round 3 and 8, not 7.

(05-09-2015, 01:24 AM)carkeen Wrote:
Oh i think it should be round 3 and 8, not 7.

Yes, my bad typo ! Corrected Smile. Good luck!

Error 101: Signature not found.
Here is my NM farming team. Farming NM is more efficient than SM as both PR mat and saruman can be used to slvl up PR Saruman as well as better exp/stamina ratio
Hades + Ed + Douman + Horned King + PR Verdandi + PR Wukong
R1,2 grind
R3 burst with all actives except verd
R4, with wukong's defense break, just kill
R5, easy with reduction
R6, grind till all skills ready, same burst
R7, grind for all skills, stack Verd just in case. 4 combo per turn will be good enough, make as many as you can to speed up the process
R8, same burst
R9, grind for all skills
R10, same burst

With the full burst, even with 1 combo, you will get 9.9mil damage with max lvl Ed

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(05-09-2015, 12:33 AM)Arigato Wrote: Just did a 3* achievement for NM with Light Babylon

Inanna + ML + Luna + PR Yan + Pinnochio + Inanna
Activate ML ASAP
R1 - just kill, way too little hp to stall
R2 - don't spin column, kill the two dark gnomes and grind on the fire one.
R3 - Spin columns and kill in 3 turns, quite easy for Babylon
R4 - Aim at the dark one and spin columns, it is easy to break the defense especially with ML on, else, 200k defense is not difficult for Babylon to break as well.
R5 - If all skills are ready, just use Pinnochio, else, stall until you cannot last anymore before you use Pinnochio
R6 - With ML on, just spin columns and you can kill both easily.
R7 - Spin normal 3-3 instead of columns for more combo, it is quite easy to grind here provided you can make 6 combos every turn.
R8 - Activate PR Yan and kill it in 3 turns, it is easy especially with attribute advantage.
R9 - Activate Luna and Inanna, spin and use DC, filter as many Light runes as possible, score does not matter here since it will be overkill easily. I use destruction craft here, connection/reflection is also okay.
R10 - Activate another Inanna and just make as many columns as you can with the tons of Light runes you have, easily overkill as well.

Nice! i did almost the same thing with PR Virgo+ML+PR luna+PR wukong+Pinnochio+PR daji didn't really get any achi except for the no diamonds one but i might try pr virgo+ pr virgo next
Name:riyu
ID:59763425
Ally:Currently Zhao Ling-Er double maxed,(can change upon asking) PR virgo,PR seth,PR tyr all max,PR Wukong amel 4,PR faugn
Wanted ally:Li Hsiao-Yao,PR Belle,PR daji, any egyptian gods
Cleared w/ one of my classics ,

Douman(L) - Beowulf - Ao Guang - Dagon - Qinglong - Daji

Definitely going to be my farming team. If you play it right, it's so damn immortal goshh, you can't die and it's much faster than your usual grind teams. 13mins on my first attempt. Strategy on first post btw, more or less the same.

Tried one more with half baked but not really half baked Namtar team,

Namtar(L) - unleveled Dark sniper - Pollux - Baphomet - Ed - Namtar 

Reached boss but died lol.  Bad spinning on R8 made me resorted to my Ed. Oh well.
(05-09-2015, 01:37 AM)Arigato Wrote: Here is my NM farming team. Farming NM is more efficient than SM as both PR mat and saruman can be used to slvl up PR Saruman as well as better exp/stamina ratio

Not so efficient for those who doesnt have PR Saruman, cause we cant get the PR mats last time round. Otherwise, I would agree with you NM is more suitable for farming.
[Image: 7208d32f.jpg]
(05-09-2015, 01:56 AM)Enchanterion Wrote:
(05-09-2015, 01:37 AM)Arigato Wrote: Here is my NM farming team. Farming NM is more efficient than SM as both PR mat and saruman can be used to slvl up PR Saruman as well as better exp/stamina ratio

Not so efficient for those who doesnt have PR Saruman, cause we cant get the PR mats last time round. Otherwise, I would agree with you NM is more suitable for farming.

SM orb shield makes farming unstable
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(05-09-2015, 02:00 AM)Arigato Wrote:

SM orb shield makes farming unstable
Thus I suggested a team a few thread above, by replacing hades with Fong Tian Ling. You dont need that much firepower in SM anyway. Relatively safe, just that it takes a bit of time, I almost farmed my fifth copy already
[Image: 7208d32f.jpg]
Cleared with zero diamond for SM (my first!!!) with light defensive team

Dio + ML + Luna + Minamoto + Minamoto fusion + Wukong

Cleared NM with 4 diamonds. 2 wasted due to carelessness in round 3, I thought it is hp trojan, and another 2 wasted due to unable to kill the PR material in time. Overall, not too bad
Add me:
IGN: [SR]Meijin III
ID: 64222481
Allies: Atrahasis the Wise Entity, Poseidon, PR Loki

It's only inefficient if you have limited inventory spaces as it clogs up your inventory 2x more compared to farming the Ultimate stage. If you're going to grind anyway, might as well grind on Nightmare with the aforementioned benefits  w/ the same (near) mindless grinding though it takes longer.

PS: Didn't realise that the PR Material had a skill similar to PR Saruman , that's like SLV farming x2 :O. Thanks for sharing Arigato lol. Too bad I didn't check up on that beforehand or else I would've saved some bunny and stuffs to mass level and PR it today itself for more efficient SLV farming. Oh well.