Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Return of the Evil Lord
Don't forget you can skill up with Light Paladin so if you are thinking of farming consider LR pass instead. 3 Light Paladin for 45 stamina and some gold compared to 1 Sauraman and 1 PR mat for 50.

Ultimate
Afraid combo shield rng, used damage reduction team...

Leader Ally Demon, mono Water:
Yuki ally Azazel, with 1 time tunnel member... i used Atlantis Smile

Mono Dark:
PR Dark DD leader ally, with time tunnel Pili Dark Demon

Nightmare 3 achievements one go:
Chessia (L), Metatron + Fire fusion, NVR Tyr, Chessia (A)

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays

All Achievements cleared with a few different teams. Saruman SM, as per usual, is a matter of luck, so damage reduction and stalling should be prioritised.

SM

Mono Water: Water Bride Xi + PR PQOW / PR Urd / Shuta / PR Pisces + Water Bride Xi (Damage reduction DC)
Demon Leader-Ally: PR Samael + PR Medusa / PR GSOE / AR Sagittarius / PR Capricorn + PR Ootengu (Damage reduction DC)
Mono Dark: OVR Loki + AR Gemini / Athena / Isabel / NVR Odin + OVR Loki (Damage reduction DC)

Shuta and Pisces are there in case you run out of Water runes; Samael and dual Loki don't have that problem.

NM

Mono Fire: Chessia + Shakuro / Rococo / PR Diablo / Iquitos + Chessia
Mono God + <5 Members: OVR Loki + AR Gemini / NVR Odin + OVR Loki

Didn't trust myself with clearing all three in one go, so I split it into two.

As everyone else said: Old stage, no real strategy needed. Good luck, especially for the SM~. ^^
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
I cleared these separately also using defensive teams to mitigate skydrop problems
Sm yuki-azazel and Loki
Nm ghroth team and a full god chessia team

For the ghroth nm team I just used 1 less member and still had 27k HP with the Fenrir fusion.  I didn't try the 3 god because did not have the right gods.

Anybody else think this week should have been vr saruman?  Pretty disappointing to me.