Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Protogenoi of Pantheon
Is there another member I can use instead of Mu-Yue? I think this might be the safest way for me to clear, I just don't have her.

Other heart converters for water include Yuki-Onna, Cthulu, Dagon, Sloth, PR Kulkulan

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Done with Ophi+ Nyx/Matryoshka/AR Gemini/AR Luna+Ophi
Lotsa runs had to be done, but finally completed with 2 dias

[Image: 38f015c0.jpg]

Egō eimi to Alpha kai to Omega!!
I tried 3 times to beat this sm without using diamonds because I already have khaos and just aiming for the harpy. I've tried several teams and it seems only sakura and Maya are safe. My leaderboard is basically those 2. I really feel like this game is missing cards to deal with overheal shield. All want to do overheal 1 turn and most of the time it seems like rcr has to be a constant toggle or what not. I took the nutcracker in an off color daoloth team then failed to burst khaos by 10% then he killed me.

Anyone have success with rose? Surprised that isn't on my list. Maybe the DMG is just too low.
I'd like to thank Aron for the daoloth clear. Used that to farm it. Super easy safe and seeing that 800k+ recovery was stupid. Was around 7 on my leaderboard for some comparison. Diference was I saved the craft for last phase seeing as how Fenrir can take care of the first 2 phases easily, one shot the last phase. Khaos even gives you free combos with his dark rune stack.

(01-29-2018, 07:57 AM)jtsmith Wrote: I tried 3 times to beat this sm without using diamonds because I already have khaos and just aiming for the harpy.  I've tried several teams and it seems only sakura and Maya are safe.  My leaderboard is basically those 2.  I really feel like this game is missing cards to deal with overheal shield.  All want to do overheal 1 turn and most of the time it seems like rcr has to be a constant toggle or what not.  I took the nutcracker in an off color daoloth team then failed to burst khaos by 10% then he killed me.

Anyone have success with rose?  Surprised that isn't on my list.  Maybe the DMG is just too low.

I zero diamond cleared with Rose (after many many tries lol). There's a couple others on my leaderboard. The problem isn't the damage being low but that a lot of stages have hard to spin boards: 2s spin, weathered runes, quintet shield, burning runes, etc, and you only get reliable recovery if you manage to spin perfect rows, so I don't think it's very safe or at least not as safe as Sakura is. It would probably be easier if you're considerably better at spinning rows than I am.

My team was: Rose + Nyx + Cornflower + Mysorensis + Cactus + Rose
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.