Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Protogenoi of Pantheon
i give up... 6 dimes gone

watched ppl clear with Wukong (L), ML, Luna, Genie, Nyx, Virgo (A).
i dun have Genie. thinking of either switch with Light Keeper or VR Jack. not sure Jack is good enough as replecement for Genie, but 8+ combos, whole board atk runes seems possible to form in #8b, hope eough dmg.
but the biggest thing make make not try Wukong is, #8a... dun think i can clear 4-5 weathered each round.

tried with Diablo instead. but 'forgot' that [email protected]#$% #6b quintet fortex. gave up... 5 dimes revive prev stages gone. 3 dimes at #5, which shouldnt happen... 1 dime at #6b as well...
of coz Diablo team with 3 Hearts can recover fully. just keep spinning and spinning and spinning...
total 6 dimes gone with diablo team for nothing.

well... the 'good' side is, all are covered by clearance of 9th seal this week.

heck with it... might regret coz was very satisfied with Yog, free mambers formation... Khaos almost that kind of leader... but... heck...

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Can probably 0 dime with Diaochan + AR Pollux, AR Luna, Izanagi, Nyx + Andromeda but it took me around 3. Used the 3 column heart DC.

With this stage coming back next week, any thoughts on safer teams to clear with?
Elvish Perennials, Atlantis, Ghroth/Daoloth all came out after the last time it was here (just 3 months ago!).

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Heart 
Sadly the stage seems most doable with elves. There is a tumbler, heart shield and overheal trojan round that will make those teams better choices. Then there is the non nyx reset. I dont think cornflower is a good choice.

Daoloth can take elves but the overheal might be an issue.

Ghroth is possible but only with a otherwise useless nyx. Azathoth is not possible.

I have actally been thinking using khaos to kill khaos...
Why is Khaos next lol? Shouldn't it be Odin?

Maya of course is the intended team to clear. Rose and Sakura are gonna shine also I think. Daoloth has the best shot of the Prologues, but it's hard to say how well it'll go yet because high hp=low overheal damage.

Maybe Yvette/Khaos? You can put Nyx in because Yvette gives an Elf multiplier. Lionel/Khaos is also worth a shot, but overheal might be a problem for him.

I dunno about Atlantis but I wouldn't be surprised if he could pass.
UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Cornflower and Rose. 

Allies Available On Request:

LF: Not much. Running out of friendslots tbh.
Atlantis has to take the CD reset though. Can't bring Nyx without losing the mulitplier.

Rose and Sakura should be good, but make sure to watch out for the Cactus bug if it hasn't been fixed by next patch...
ID: 40 944 239  
Ally: Khaos (Dbl Max).
Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELD), Ophiuchus, Lu Bu, Mastema, Azazel, Izanagi, Rose, Daoloth, etc.
What's the Cactus bug? He takes extra damage from % attacks? I noticed that doing Diablo stage.
UID: 86478773
Adjutants: Cornflower and Rose. 

Allies Available On Request:

LF: Not much. Running out of friendslots tbh.
Diablo with nyx in the team, ally an egg elf pr => Courtesy of Rxwing, the cheap obvious solution, you will heal with any rune and thus you can use nyx at 6b and 10a without a care in the world.

That strategy looks so temptingly safe that i may follow suit, i was gonna go with the obvious Rose-Cornflower-Strelizia-Nyx-Cactus-Rose but Diablo with a PR Egg elf ally is soooooooooo safe....

edit:
R10 use Yihdra ally, this way you don't need Jinnie to bypass the millions of defense of the right part... take 1 hit from the middle, use clara, matrioshka, yihdra and anything else you have around(CF in my case). be careful to pick yidhra's active and not her combined skill, you want to bypass the defense with 110% of the damage done in the round. Also you will want Diablo's skill for the trunk's first turn since you want to clear those pesky dark runes.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(01-20-2018, 03:22 PM)jtsmith Wrote: Sadly the stage seems most doable with elves. There is a tumbler, heart shield and overheal trojan round that will make those teams better choices. Then there is the non nyx reset. I dont think cornflower is a good choice.

Daoloth can take elves but the overheal might be an issue.

Ghroth is possible but only with a otherwise useless nyx. Azathoth is not possible.

I have actally been thinking using khaos to kill khaos...

I saw a lot of Youtubers ending up doing just that to farm him after a successful run. There weren't too many options last time, I think.

(01-20-2018, 03:31 PM)Fauxy Wrote: Why is Khaos next lol? Shouldn't it be Odin?

Maya of course is the intended team to clear. Rose and Sakura are gonna shine also I think. Daoloth has the best shot of the Prologues, but it's hard to say how well it'll go yet because high hp=low overheal damage.

Maybe Yvette/Khaos? You can put Nyx in because Yvette gives an Elf multiplier. Lionel/Khaos is also worth a shot, but overheal might be a problem for him.

I dunno about Atlantis but I wouldn't be surprised if he could pass.

Yeah, tossing up between using Sakura or Diablo to farm him this time, since PR Sprites will probably help Diablo teams a lot.

(01-25-2018, 09:35 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Diablo with nyx in the team, ally an egg elf pr => Courtesy of Rxwing, the cheap obvious solution, you will heal with any rune and thus you can use nyx at 6b and 10a without a care in the world.

That strategy looks so temptingly safe that i may follow suit, i was gonna go with the obvious Rose-Cornflower-Strelizia-Nyx-Cactus-Rose but Diablo with a PR Egg elf ally is soooooooooo safe....

edit:
R10 use Yihdra ally, this way you don't need Jinnie to bypass the millions of defense of the right part... take 1 hit from the middle, use clara, matrioshka, yihdra and anything else you have around(CF in my case). be careful to pick yidhra's active and not her combined skill, you want to bypass the defense with 110% of the damage done in the round. Also you will want Diablo's skill for the trunk's first turn since you want to clear those pesky dark runes.

I passed it last time with Diablo, albeit using three Diamonds. Surprised I didn't post it, so I can't remember where I spent the Diamonds on, although I'm 90% sure it wasn't at the boss stage, but earlier.

Think the team was PR Diablo + PR Matryoshka / PR Jinnie / PR Morris / Nyx + Merlin. Don't think PR Sprites existed back then, so it'll probably be much easier this time around.
[Image: aJD4LR0.png]
I thought about Diablo but the "no recovery" stage will be very painful.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi