Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Protogenoi of Pantheon
Just asking, but I thought Zeus does 99999 damage... that's why Grind Teams are blocked if you don't have septem?

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

(10-20-2017, 10:49 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Just asking, but I thought Zeus does 99999 damage... that's why Grind Teams are blocked if you don't have septem?

With Wukong as helper, Zeus' attack does around 20000 damage. You'll need to be able to heal up that damage in 1 turn and that means you'll hope you don't get heart drought. Wukong has recovery boost and so does Verd's column passive.

I didn't specify that bit, so thanks for pointing it out.

‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
Ahh I see, gonna have to skip this, maybe next time it comes back and I can get it, then the 3rd time and it gets PR Big Grin

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

(10-20-2017, 11:09 PM)byankee Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 10:49 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Just asking, but I thought Zeus does 99999 damage... that's why Grind Teams are blocked if you don't have septem?

With Wukong as helper, Zeus' attack does around 20000 damage. You'll need to be able to heal up that damage in 1 turn and that means you'll hope you don't get heart drought. Wukong has recovery boost and so does Verd's column passive.

Don’t have nyx anything to replace?
Cleared with Izanagi Katherin Circe Mufasa Matryoshka Izanagi ... but 15 diamonds, all on Khaos

I do not have nyx because the door to seal 8 is closed requiring 5 days to open.  I had to clear seal 8 on monday to have a chance.  thx mh.

Rds1-9, 0 dimes thanks to matryoshka and good spinning.  I wasted a dc on aether 1st form trying to recovery burst.  I should have just manually spun it with this team

Rd10a - You cant burst without nyx.  so just keep recovering and dying the least u can...7 dimes.  My right arm had 30 mill defense.  
Rd10b - I accidentally manually spun away Rd10a so i was forced into a lock.  7 more dimes to manual spin the other but no high defense to deal with
Rd10c - easy with this team to manually spin until everything is up.  put dark runes at the bottom to be converted each turn.  burst when ready.  died once because i had connected a dark combo at the end trying to reach high combo counts.

One tip i saw that i couldnt do is to dc when killing zeus and filter out dark runes to make sure the arm doesnt get higher power and more importantly high defense.  This way your izanagi team can kill both arms and manually spin 10c.  that could save u some dimes.

anyway it cost me 3 draws but i assume that those 3 draws would have been dupe anyhow.
(10-21-2017, 12:50 AM)minyang86 Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 11:09 PM)byankee Wrote:

Don’t have nyx anything to replace?

just do what i did and put your best booster in place of nyx keeping in mind racism and color issues.  Most likely u will need it to burst something since all mobs hp are really high.

I thought about those grind teams but for the amount of time and headache spinning i would rather save the time, worry and stamina and just pay 10 or even 20 diamonds.  Diablo seems to probably be the worst in terms of time.  Ophi is prob the fastest.  Izanagi is probably the easiest.  This is obviously using no black card leaders.

0 diamonds with Izanagi - Circe - Medusa - Matryoshka - Nyx - Izanagi. Not the easiest but also not too luck-based.

1. Kill Water and Dark, grind on Fire.
2. Eh.
3. Kill Dark in 2 turns and grind on Fire.
4a. Activate Matryoshka, spin.
4b. Activate Circe and Medusa. Spin for 2 rounds and then Izanagi (don't use DC).
5. Deactivate Circe, use Nyx. Grind actives back.
6a. Activate Matryoshka if she's not up. Spin, Izanagi if necessary.
6b. Nyx and spin. If he's not killed, grind carefully until 5 attributes are on the board and reachable.
7. Kill Water, grind on Light. Try to get rid of the debuff. Deactivate Circe to slow the grind.
8a. Matryoshka up and grind. Deactivate Circe just in case you can't make 4 combos, since extra attack won't help. Leave 1 weathered rune max, or you die. Spin into the weathered runes if necessary to reduce the amount. Make sure Medusa, one Izanagi and Circe are available when you finish.
8b. Izanagi, Circe, spin and DC. Aim to get as high a score as possible, and collect Earth runes - you only have one more spin if you don't one-shot.
9. Spin. If possible, try to kill in exactly 5 turns so you don't have the debuff after (though it's not deadly if you do).
10a. Target the left side. Nyx, Medusa, Izanagi and spin. Medusa's buff will carry through between phases. If possible, try to make a full attack to damage the right side as well.
10b. (If you only killed the left side in 10a) Spin hard and DC to get rid of the right side ASAP.
10c. After all that, this should be fairly simple. Make sure Matryoshka is up and grind slowly. Keep Matryoshka and one Izanagi for emergencies; use Medusa and the other Izanagi to speed up the grind. Stack Dark runes carefully; if you can't, leave them near the bottom so they get converted away.
KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

For those without maya, izanagi team is a sure win if you dont mind spending 5-10 diamonds. Just burst aether second forma with everything e bring a reflection craft to wipe dark runestones off the board before entering boss stage.
My Regular Allies (max level): PR Daji, PR Wukong, All Babylons, All Norse VR 

ID - 40,752,281
Fry[Image: zujdpy.png]

This is what sadness looks like, I would have made it but I had thrown away 14+ diamonds when my phone was crapping out due to carrier's apps :/

Edit :

The diamonds had been burnt om Friday so yeah :/ this was today Sunday. 
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.