Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Protogenoi of Pantheon
(10-20-2017, 09:11 AM)Jenova Wrote: Is this stage even possible without Nyx?

It will probably take a lot of diamonds and 0 dime very unlikely.  We dont have a round limit so u could die a bunch of times then burst i would think.   I did not try this yet.

(10-20-2017, 06:47 AM)Revdarian Wrote: I think that if the delay is used then you will just delay an immortal trunk body which isn't ideal :p

If diamond expenditure doesn't sound so bad, people have been using matrioshka izanagi with nyx just to keep the cd(and the vortex stage) under control

I assume you mean dual izanagi with Matryoshka (nesting doll).  If you dont have nyx I hope we can just die a lot on that start to get our actives back then burst.

This stage is really over the top.  Compare this bs to yog.  This game is going backwards.

It is possible to do without Nyx using a few dimes, depending on your team setup. I beat it with 2 dimes with a Maya team as my alt account hasn't cleared 9th seal. The stage is really designed for Maya, so other teams will have more difficulty.

(10-20-2017, 09:48 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 06:47 AM)Revdarian Wrote: I think that if the delay is used then you will just delay an immortal trunk body which isn't ideal :p

If diamond expenditure doesn't sound so bad, people have been using matrioshka izanagi with nyx just to keep the cd(and the vortex stage) under control

I assume you mean dual izanagi with Matryoshka (nesting doll).  If you dont have nyx I hope we can just die a lot on that start to get our actives back then burst.

This stage is really over the top.  Compare this bs to yog.  This game is going backwards.

correct on matrioshka being a member, nyx too.

It was Izanagi Rakshasa Demon Bull Nyx Matrioshka Izanagi and the other was Izanagi Circe Mufasa Nyx Matrioshka Izanagi the ones i saw.
VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
Teams on my leaderboard that cleared that are not black cards:
Ophiuchus luna nyx gemini matryoshka ophi
DiaoChan gemini nyx mu-yue/izanagi luna amaterasu
Izanagi izanagi circe nyx/nidhogg matryoshka/chizu izanagi
Guanyu liubei zhangfei circe katherin guanyu
Thor odin ml nyx luna thor
Diablo nyx morris jinnie matryoshka merlin

The ophi team was 60 rds and the rest 100+.
At least this stage is attempable, unlike Qi Tian Di SM.

Passed with TSZ, Minamoto Fusion, Nyx and Ally TSZ with 6-7 diamonds. It could be less if not some mistakes in Boss first Phase and Aether.
Cleared this stage (0 dimes) using Hsu's set-up:
Ophiuchus - Nyx, Gemini, Luna, Matryoshka - Ophiuchus

Strategy:

Stage 1-3 - Normal spin, stall when possible
Stage 4a - Make sure to heal every round, converting hearts as necessary.
Stage 4b - Full burst using Nyx, Luna and Ophiuchus.
Stage 5 - Stall back all actives, while storing about 10 heart runes at the bottom.
Stage 6a - Dissolve stored hearts, then Matryoshka/Gemini (one at a time)
Stage 6b - Nyx
Stage 7 - Normal spin
Stage 8a - Activate Matryoshka, then manual spin until about 10% HP left, then kill with Ophiuchus & Gemini.
Stage 9 - Prep board for 8 combos in the first 3 rounds, then kill.
Stage 10a - Nyx, Ophiuchus
Stage 10b - Normal spin (you got three round to kill him provided you dissolve a set of hearts every round).
Stage 10c - Luna, Ophiuchus + craft (Stack all dark runes)

Hardest part would be the overheal stage (requires very careful spinning). The rest of the stages are pretty manageable so long as you don't encounter rune drought.
ID: 39,040,287
[Image: W6DEwI2.png]
Any idea how diaochan team cleared? Anyone have the breakdown on the stages?
Team
[Image: c29b0812.jpg]

It may be possible to use ally Khaos with some teams. Ive tried nothing but just thinking out loud.
(10-20-2017, 02:22 PM)maxcine Wrote: Any idea how diaochan team cleared? Anyone have the breakdown on the stages?

Potential 0 dime clear DiaoChan-Ama (By 蛋塔KT) Vid:Link

DiaoChan | ARGemini | ARLibra | Nyx | Heart converter(MuYue) | Amaterasu
Craft:No.144(recommended). Next best thing are those that converts hearts.

(badly)translated guide:
R1-R3: Try to stall for actives and get Gemini stacked.

R4-a: Attack using fire runes for the first turn. Use hearts to attack for the next 3 turns. Use heart converters if necessary 
R4-b: Burst with Libra, Ama and a heart converter.

R5: Stall for skills.

R6-a: Heart converters.
R6-b: Nyx + Ama burst. Should be able to kill him in 2 turns. Else, stall, rinse and repeat.

R7: Aim the water one , kill her with Luna+a set of hearts ,and try to leave the other creep alive. Stall for actives after.

R8-a(Toughest stage here): You'll spend a hefty amount of time here. Be warned. 
Clear as much weathered runes as possible. Use converters to make the board more manageable. Craft can be used here too.
R8-b:Use the first turn to clear the board and leave behind hearts and darks .
Second turn, burst with heart  converter(At least 15 hearts)+Libra+Ama(she gets rid of marked runes)

R9: Spin 8 combos and you're good to go. Could try to stall for Libra here.

R10-phase1: Aim left side. Nyx and spin for the first turn. Second turn burst with Luna+ Diaochan/heart converters(be sure to have 15 hearts)+craft.
Phase2: Kill right side normally, kinda luck based, pray RNGesus.
Phase3: Don't dissolve dark, so don't use DiaoChan here. Rune stack and heart converters and you win.

DiaoChan-Wukong Heavily defensive team

DiaoChan | Ed | PR Verd | Nyx | PR Giemsa | VR Wukong
Craft: Any one with the highest dmg multiplier you have.

Guide:
R1-3 Grind and burst. Rinse and repeat.

R4-a: Stack Verd. Grind through.
R4-b: Burst: DiaoChan(10 combos), Giemsa, Ed, Wukong

R5: Stall actives by drawing circles(?). Leave dark and heart rune to burst. Burst with everything except DiaoChan

R6-a: DiaoChan
R6-b: Nyx+Verd stack. Grind and burst. Rinse and repeat.

R7: Verd stack

R8-a: Luck based stage.(throw dimes if desperate)  Verd stack and grind. Clear as much weathered runes as possible. 
DO NOT under any circumstances use DiaoChan. You need her for the next hp bar.
R8-b: Burst(refer to 4b)+craft.

R9: Another luck based stage. Verd stack and grind. 
With Wukong as helper, Zeus' attack does around 20000 damage. You'll need to be able to heal up that damage in 1 turn and that means you'll hope you don't get heart drought. Wukong has recovery boost and so does Verd's column passive. 
Around 5 combos + the REC boosts should be enough.
You can use Ed to speed up the grinding. But make sure all actives are up before the next round.

R10. Full burst+craft. The 2 sides should be dead. Left the middle part.
Verd stack and grind

I will probably translate a Diablo guide later.

Edit: Diablo teams(right one has Morris , left one doesn't) Both used 1 dime on R3
PR Diablo + 3 Toys + Nyx + Merlin
Craft:Recovery boost crafts.
Also, Jinnie really helps at the boss stage. You might need more dimes if you don't have her.

Guide:
R1: Need to take them out in 2 turns, else you're dead.

R2: Juicy recovery boost! Store hearts for next round.

R3: Spin with all you got and hope for the best. Can use craft. Both OPs used 1 dime here.

R4-a: Diablo team passive ignores % shields. 2 sets of hearts should be enough.
R4-b: Full burst with actives.

R5: You know the drill, touch the trail and heal. Really long grind here, so feel free to use active to speed it up. Probably can use Nyx at the start for the extra spin time.

R6-a: Hearts <3
R6-b: Nyx and grind though. Do remember of the vortex.

R7: Grind through. You should be ok if you get 1 set of hearts every turn, else use actives.

R8-a: Heart converter and 1HKO
R8-b Full burst

R9: Stall for actives. Built-in tumblr very much counters that 99999 attack.

R10: Nyx at the start. The rest depends if you have Jinnie.
If you have Jinnie, full burst both sides and grind through Khaos himself.
Else, prepare to throw dimes at phase 2
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong