Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Obsession of a Fighter

used Lv up stamina for another 2 tries... failed...

when using Giemsa Light/Dark = Water... when attacking boss 2nd HP.... only Water enchanted while Light/Dark not enchanted, why the boss HP keep increasing and decreasing... surely we dont have this prob with Yog active...

the other try... Nidhogg/Barbara... KO at 1st round. great.

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(12-17-2016, 08:17 PM)rxwing Wrote: used Lv up stamina for another 2 tries... failed...

when using Giemsa Light/Dark = Water... when attacking boss 2nd HP.... only Water enchanted while Light/Dark not enchanted, why the boss HP keep increasing and decreasing... surely we dont have this prob with Yog active...

If you use giemsa 2nd active you need to make sure that all RGB you dissolve include at least 1 enchanted rune.
That cause the damage and heal effect.

(12-17-2016, 08:33 PM)wong ah neh Wrote:
(12-17-2016, 08:17 PM)rxwing Wrote: used Lv up stamina for another 2 tries... failed...

If you use giemsa 2nd active you need to make sure that all RGB you dissolve include at least 1 enchanted rune.
That cause the damage and heal effect.

not in Giemsa team... only Giemsa in mono Water Smile
yea.... not sure another bug or intended... anyway, heck, wont try no more. 7 failed tries are a lot. not spending dimes for refill/continue
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
So i dont think I have a team that can beat this.... The only team I have leveled is Aether and Satan. All the other team are averaging lv 50 and no PR or skill lv lol.

Sigh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Cleared with Satan team, not much strategy, hardest stage is the first one.

Satan - PR Odin - Sunnie (SLV Max) - Gondul - Endor - Satan
ID : 56,718,308
Current Adjutant - Samael Max Level, CD 15
Available : LHY, Beelzebub, Abadon, PR Barbara, ALL MAX Apollo, etc.
Thanks to the Furi bug, cleared with 0 diamonds relatively easily with this team:

PR Ootengu IV (L) + Yunyang IV, Haza, PR Niddhog, Furi + PR Ootengu IV (A)

Used the debuff trick on boss first life. The rest is mostly grinding.
Regular ally (all maxed): Guan Yu / PR Jia Rou (weekends)
Other allies available upon request
UID: 25661324
Guild: AC Slackers  (Guild No.: 1563)
(12-16-2016, 08:11 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Going to run dual PR Ootengu, VR Freyja, PR Duncan, PR Medusa, PR Nidhogg for the 2* clear since all mobs are fire/light/dark.
Just need to burst back to back on 2b/3 and 6a/6b

I'm spinning pretty poorly tonight... 
1) Manually obtain 5 colours. You have enough HP to tank 2 hits so in emergency, use Duncan to survive and then Medusa for a few more turns. Can just hit it 66 times if needed. 
2a) Grind through
2b) Freyja + DC
3) Prepped board + Duncan to kill
4a) Grind through
4b) Grind through, Duncan when ready
5) Grind through
6a) Medusa, try to kill within 4 turns
6b) Everything left + DC

Thanks aahlsy! I went in with Tengu-Samael team instead cuz insufficient burst with dual Tengu the first time around, so I used an ally Samael instead, more safer IMO.

Team: PR Tengu | PR Nidhogg | PR Medusa | PR Verd | LHY | Samael
DC: Any pattern or amulet craft
Must have over 18300 HP to tank 1 hit from R1

Strat is pretty much the same as yours, the only minor difference is you don't have to worry much about R1. Just suck with Verd once she's up. Strat is the sane afterwards.
‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong
I almost did it with a slight variation on pr Tengu cause I don't have him.
I used Solomon, Rapa Nui, Panda, Fury, Mufasa with pr Tengu ally:
For R1 make the enchanted runes and kill.
R2a on Panda and Fury grind aiming to kill at cd 2
R2b try to dissolve all marked runes and kill, can use Mufasa and craft or even Tengu for three turns.
R3 use Rapa Nui and the damage boost of Tengu to kill the burning runes enemies first, then grind the middle one.
R4a grind, try to kill at cd2
R4b the most dangerous part of the sm my team can survive at full health making 6 combos (maybe 5) but try to plan 9 combos and burst.
R5 just grind.
R6a wait for the debuff to be at 1 and use Rapa Nui, Mufasa, Tengu and Solomon to push the debuff and DO NOT attack, remember that for a turn light and darl count as earth. Next turn on Fury again and grind back all skills except Solomon because Solomon does't work with Fury active.
R6b Make a enchanted rune and use Mufasa and either Tengu or Rapa Nui, the one that gives a bigger boost with craft to kill the boss. Because of the tumbler effect this team can take a few turns before killing the boss, just count right the number of turns because once the boss hits twice you are dead.
I couldn't do the sm because skydrops at 6a when pushing the debuff killing the boss so no skill readys for 6b.

(12-17-2016, 10:09 PM)Academia Wrote: So i dont think I have a team that can beat this.... The only team I have leveled is Aether and Satan. All the other team are averaging lv 50 and no PR or skill lv lol.

Sigh...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Don't worry, this is provably one of the hardest sm out there and it is hard to pass with developed teams.

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(12-17-2016, 08:54 PM)rxwing Wrote: not in Giemsa team... only Giemsa in mono Water Smile
yea.... not sure another bug or intended... anyway, heck, wont try no more. 7 failed tries are a lot. not spending dimes for refill/continue
This is an inconsistent shield skill.  for regular enchanted shield you must dissolve one enchanted rune or do no dmg.
For enchanted rune shield with absorption, you must dissolve one enchanted of every rune type you attack with otherwise it will heal damage with that non-enchanted rune type.  

Basically absorption is a bytch and makes it harder for rainbow teams as oppose to mono.  do not use a rainbow attack on this boss unless you enchanted the board with DC the rd prior.  even then, you could still be missing an enchanted due to skyfall rune type drought or just failing to dissolve a certain color.

what happened to grinding the sm though?  If you use something like Ed to burst the absorption, he will nullify your other rainbow attacks only requiring dark enchanted.  not that he wouldnt kill the boss with his 15x himself anyhow in a hypothetical.