Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Obsession of a Fighter
0 Dime cleared with BUG at boss!!!!
PR Hades, PR Verd, Fylgia, Unicorn, Ed/Basti, Ally VR WK
Rd1. Verd....
Rd2a. Grind, kill her at CD 2
Rd2b. Hades both Skills+DC, use Wukong if u think damage is lacking.
Rd3. Stock up Dark Runes with Fylgia, Unicorn, Ed/Basti and Full Attack, my Basti did 8 mil.
Rd4a. Grind
Rd4b. Grind.... Hope you get skydrop, took me a while
Rd5. Grind, use 1 set of Hades+Ed/Basti to speed up, don't overshoot, better safe to grind
Rd6a. Let him hit, use 4 buff to push out debuff. He will recast the debuff but at 0 rounds, he attack and the timer reset to 6, so here you can grind, meaning if you push out debuff, the 2nd+ debuff he recast will be a useless debuff.
Rd6b. Full Burst
PS. I went to boss without realising even if you push debuff, he will redo it, thats how I found out.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

(12-17-2016, 01:42 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Rd6a. Let him hit, use 4 buff to push out debuff. He will recast the debuff but  at 0 rounds, he attack and the timer reset to 6, so here you can grind, however, I would recommend pushing the first 6 rounds debuff to ensure you survive.

err... so this bug only give 1 extra round? coz that guy is CD1... after push out, will get die in 0 round, and next turn attack die in 6 rounds back? so only gain 1 extra round?

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(12-17-2016, 01:56 PM)rxwing Wrote:
(12-17-2016, 01:42 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Rd6a. Let him hit, use 4 buff to push out debuff. He will recast the debuff but  at 0 rounds, he attack and the timer reset to 6, so here you can grind, however, I would recommend pushing the first 6 rounds debuff to ensure you survive.

err... so this bug only give 1 extra round? coz that guy is CD1... after push out, will get die in 0 round, and next turn attack die in 6 rounds back? so only gain 1 extra round?

no its the normal 4 skill push out debuff trick.  The bug is not with the boss it is with the skill.  I did the same thing at zeus NM a while back.  The bug is if u push out the 6rd decline debuff the boss reapplies it after next hit, but the skill will not kill u once the second 6rd decline debuff reaches 0.  From zeus NM i remember that it will not kill u that rd or any subsequent rounds either.  Basically once u push out 6rd decline, it becomes and inactive debuff for the rest of the stage.

(12-17-2016, 02:10 PM)jtsmith Wrote:

no its the normal 4 skill push out debuff trick.  The bug is not with the boss it is with the skill.  I did the same thing at zeus NM a while back.  The bug is if u push out the 6rd decline debuff the boss reapplies it after next hit, but the skill will not kill u once the second 6rd decline debuff reaches 0.  From zeus NM i remember that it will not kill u that rd or any subsequent rounds either.  Basically once u push out 6rd decline, it becomes and inactive debuff for the rest of the stage.

so... when the enemy applies the 6 rounds KO the 2nd time, the skill will not KO when the count reach zero?
great Big Grin hmm... maybe i can give it a try again.... Smile

Yea something like that, so basically this is what happens

Boss hit you, give you debuff
You push the debuff, normal spin
Boss hit you, you get the debuff again
After debuff disappears (0 rounds left), nothing will happen, and boss will hit you again and give you the debuff again
Then you can repeat over and over till your burst is ready for 2nd HP bar.

So its just like what jtsmith said.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

(12-17-2016, 02:17 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote:

Yea something like that, so basically this is what happens

Boss hit you, give you debuff
You push the debuff, normal spin
Boss hit you, you get the debuff again
After debuff disappears (0 rounds left), nothing will happen, and boss will hit you again and give you the debuff again
Then you can repeat over and over till your burst is ready for 2nd HP bar.

So its just like what jtsmith said.

cool cool. my hope for 1 dime and 1 Harpy is back again Big Grin
thanks guys for the info Big Grin
0 dime earth team similar to others but with a twist. Thx guys for the suggestion:

Barbara Byakhee Shu Panda Medusa Nidhogg

rd1- only dissolve hearts in 3-4 and any color that is 5 of a kind. after 3 rds u should have 1 enchanted of each type or 4/5. keep dissolving hearts and junk runes u dont need at the top.
rd2a- grind actives, up panda
rd2b- shu make sure u have medusa and a few others up. keep a lot of earth and water.
rd3- medusa and if no earth runes use combine skill, aim at the sides and kill then grind center.
rd4- grind back all actives, do not advance till 5 rd debuff is off. try to get rid of light and dark runes for rd5.
rd5- try to save actives. plan ur route and if not sure use icombo. I hit 9+ combos each rd to manually spin this guy.
rd6a- use medusa. dont worry if it wears off because u cant grind 6b anyhow. medusa and panda will kill in 5 or 6 rds. try to keep water around. dissolve 5 of a kind earth and water to get enchanted runes.
rd6b- filter if u need to get enchanted runes. then shu+combine skill (make sure in order to keep enchanted rune), then nidhogg. activate dc and aim big. I think i hit 15mill.

I dont have a dark team so no craft for me. im not farming either because i dont have many elves. done.
(12-17-2016, 02:14 PM)rxwing Wrote: so... when the enemy applies the 6 rounds KO the 2nd time, the skill will not KO when the count reach zero?

Yes, the skill 6rd decline is bugged from its inception.  There has never been a fix so have at it.

Here is my post from zeus NM stage that i 0 dimed twice years ago that shows me take advantage of this:

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Discussion-Strategy-Info-Zeus-SM-NM?page=7

go to rd4 and see what i said.  same bug gets exploited there so i can grind.  if you remember that stage has a first blood so u cant burst the 6rd decline boss.  u have to take a hit with it.  after u push it out once, u can grind.

basically I am trying to say this bug is with the skill and no one has fixed it.  shhh lol.
(12-17-2016, 02:40 PM)jtsmith Wrote:
(12-17-2016, 02:14 PM)rxwing Wrote: so... when the enemy applies the 6 rounds KO the 2nd time, the skill will not KO when the count reach zero?

Yes, the skill 6rd decline is bugged from its inception.  There has never been a fix so have at it.

Here is my post from zeus NM stage that i 0 dimed twice years ago that shows me take advantage of this:

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Discussion-Strategy-Info-Zeus-SM-NM?page=7

go to rd4 and see what i said.  same bug gets exploited there so i can grind.  if you remember that stage has a first blood so u cant burst the 6rd decline boss.  u have to take a hit with it.  after u push it out once, u can grind.

basically I am trying to say this bug is with the skill and no one has fixed it.  shhh lol.

from your posting... more than 1 year old bug Smile
thought there's a this death timer bug recent sm... forgot whether Zeus... the person activate DC and the death timer gone....
(12-17-2016, 02:52 PM)rxwing Wrote: from your posting... more than 1 year old bug Smile
thought there's a this death timer bug recent sm... forgot whether Zeus... the person activate DC and the death timer gone....

nah this is the same old push em out 6rd decline bug that has always been there.  In fact i learned it from someone else that did the same thing to another sm which i forgot the name.  Basically they could not burst that stage so they did this instead.

so basically the bug is years old i think.  and to think some ppl dont have PR Zeus or have just given up on this debuff...