Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Obsession of a Fighter
(12-16-2016, 10:25 PM)wong ah neh Wrote: I wonder if quinted shield breaker dc will work on1st stage

The Chinese Wiki says that it demotes the ability down to Enchanted Shield, which is probably much easier to handle.

[Image: DQh9iCg.png]
Others: WLF Norse, FELD Greek, All Babylon, PR Barbahogg, FLD Crimson Grace, PR YJ, HFD, LHY, ELD Origin of Demon, LD Primal Greek, Madam Chyan
Arigato, just wondering, which card is "Yogurt"??

edit to add:
Hmm after seeing the card... i will undust my barbhogg, go grab the harpy, diamond, card, and be done with it. I never got Lucy, so the card is uber meh, just like 90% of elves in general, and the craft is sexy but my demons aren't optimal for this encounter /shrugs, so be it.

VR: Loki, Thor, Tyr, Elizabeth, Todd, Jack, Jackie.
PR: Greeks, SDoji, Dodo, Aloha, Ra, Sirius, YJ, Saruman, Barbhogg, Inana.
Rares: Chessia, Abraham, Arthur, Merlin, Lancelot, Izanagi, Tsuku, M.Chyang, Nobu, Hide, Lynx, Androm, HFD, RH:LYR, YSS, YSC, LuBu.
YogS, Aether, Erebus, Gaia, Luno, Beelz, Samael, P.Sara, Sera, Shuta, Bael, SQuan, QiaoS, Masam, Draco.
(12-16-2016, 10:25 PM)wong ah neh Wrote: I wonder if quinted shield breaker dc will work on1st stage

I just tried it, it does.

Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
All Maxed Allies: IzanagiTang Sanzang, VR Norses, PR Babylons, Chessia, Satan, Abraham and many more!
(12-17-2016, 02:08 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Arigato, just wondering, which card is "Yogurt"??

edit to add:
Hmm after seeing the card... i will undust my barbhogg, go grab the harpy, diamond, card, and be done with it. I never got Lucy, so the card is uber meh, just like 90% of elves in general, and the craft is sexy but my demons aren't optimal for this encounter /shrugs, so be it.

Opps, should be Yocto. I always remember him as Yogurt for some reason...
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Insight_of_Darkness_-_Yocto
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(12-17-2016, 03:36 AM)Arigato Wrote:
(12-17-2016, 02:08 AM)Revdarian Wrote: Arigato, just wondering, which card is "Yogurt"??

edit to add:

Opps, should be Yocto. I always remember him as Yogurt for some reason...
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Insight_of_Darkness_-_Yocto
May the Schwartz be with you!
The 2 teams I used for all achievements.

[Image: VsH6OJh.jpg]

Nidhogg-Barbara with Panda can grind easily once passed R1.

[Image: FwDr993.png]

Satan team a bit risky, very little room for error.

EDIT: I should have used Dumuzi in the first place. Much easier than Nidhogg-Barbara. Currently farming with Dual Dumuzi, Circe, Panda, Furi and VR Freyja with craft that bypass quintet shield.
Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
All Maxed Allies: IzanagiTang Sanzang, VR Norses, PR Babylons, Chessia, Satan, Abraham and many more!
anybody farming this sm? what is the safest team and why? looking for nonluxury solutions...
give up this one. the 2nd sm i give up this year.

1st try
Yuki (L), Molly, Giemsa, Gilgamesh, Aloha, Yuki (A)
wanted to spread the burst between #2b and #3. ended #2b not burst enough. KO

2nd try
Yuki (L), Molly, Giemsa, Gilgamesh, AoGuang, Yuki (A)
realized at #6a not enough active to push out the 6 turns effect. and realized again... even if push out, and being attacked, should get the effect again? KO. not want to continue.

3rd try
Yog (L), Counsellor, HsuanHsiao, Dark Rider, Nathaniel, Yog (A)
at #2a not enough combos for damage reduction, KO

4th try
Yog (L), Yuki, Counsellor, Light Rider, Duncan, Yog (A)
KO at #1

5th try
used Light Rider burst at #2a. KO #2b not enough burst even with DC. Yog not ready

3 failed from saved stamina. 2 failed from stamina refill... dont want to try again. heck. sure can try various setup and when to use which burst. yea have Panda, sure can hope for Nidhogg/Barbara at #1 ok and #4b skydrop 9 combos... surely can try YJ/DP with Verthandi #1 eat 1 dime. but if go 1 dime at 1st stage and following stages not as planned, will pumb more dimes... nope this time.

heck... just use the stamina to farm souls for Descendants. will try to get my Water Pirate ready next rotation. out :/
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(12-17-2016, 05:57 AM)rxwing Wrote: give up this one. the 2nd sm i give up this year.

1st try
Yuki (L), Molly, Giemsa, Gilgamesh, Aloha, Yuki (A)
wanted to spread the burst between #2b and #3. ended #2b not burst enough. KO

2nd try
Yuki (L), Molly, Giemsa, Gilgamesh, AoGuang, Yuki (A)
realized at #6a not enough active to push out the 6 turns effect. and realized again... even if push out, and being attacked, should get the effect again? KO. not want to continue.

3rd try
Yog (L), Counsellor, HsuanHsiao, Dark Rider, Nathaniel, Yog (A)
at #2a not enough combos for damage reduction, KO

4th try
KO at #1

5th try
used Light Rider burst at #2a. KO #2b not enough burst even with DC. Yog not ready

3 failed from saved stamina. 2 failed from stamina refill... dont want to try again. heck. sure can try various setup and when to use which burst. yea have Panda, sure can hope for Nidhogg/Barbara at #1 ok and #4b skydrop 9 combos... surely can try YJ/DP with Verthandi #1 eat 1 dime. but if go 1 dime at 1st stage and following stages not as planned, will pumb more dimes... nope this time.

heck... just use the stamina to farm souls for Descendants. will try to get my Water Pirate ready next rotation. out :/

meh. not gonna farm this: even your safest team has also luck involved. dc doesn't filled up by 6 rounds, skydrop screw you by dissolving your enchanted last min. even if you get past that stage, >9 shield awaits, with 6-7k/hit. 

this sm reminds me of the chonglou sm. im out.
(12-17-2016, 04:58 AM)jtsmith Wrote: anybody farming this sm?  what is the safest team and why?  looking for nonluxury solutions...

I'm farming it with Dual Yog + Dual PR ML, PR Luna, Minamoto. 
After you get through rd 1 it's pretty safe. 
Unfortunately that's a luxury solution but you can replace 2nd PR ML with a Light booster instead. 
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi