Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Horror Within
Thanks both for your very detailed and helpful walkthroughs!

Thanks aahsly and agnesi for the walkthru.

Stuck at stage 17. I only have Kyo from KOF series.
And I dont have the luxury of 3 YYS and 3 YSC. LOL

Kyo leader and Mai ally should be doable. Do you have all the commons/weekly cards etc. From kof? Failing that, you can always put non-kof members.

Otherwise what other human leaders do you have?

I'll see if I can find some sample videos later.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Finally cleared 31! Yeah!  Blush 

[Image: 9q00Fxzl.png]

I doubt that there are that many people out there with the exact same problem as me (i.e. has Ghroth but no extra demon Prologue member to trigger the teamskill  Dodgy ) and the exact same team available to them, but here's my walkthrough:

Team is as pictured above. Samle is to replace the 1.5x for HP, VR Eliz is to help replace the 1.5x for attack (any other VR Crimson Grace should be ok, but Jackie might be a problem). All max skill level.
Important: DC is a 2 Fire CD -2 (The other skills really aren't as important). It needs to be CD-2, and for at least 2 monsters to guarantee a 0 dia clear. Fire is so that it restricts which monsters will get CD reduction. Demon will be risky unless its 4 demons CD-2.
A 2 turn delay DC will also work...but I never got that one unfortunately. Sad 

R1 - R2: Do your best to stall. With the 1.5x HP, you can take 1 hit on R1. Stalled on R2 until Eliz and Samle were up. Then turned on Lancelot, and stalled 1 more turn to build the multiplier. Then used Lancelot conversion, Samle, VR Eliz to push off the debuff and kill. Since there are three enemies here, you get 3 turns of 1.5x and turns won't reduce as long as enemies die.
R3: You should have dark conversion from Lancelot. Kill in 1 turn.
R4: Use suggested path to stall 1 turn (make sure it dissolves dark or heart). Then use Yog and Ghroth to kill. (This should remove most if not all of the masked runes.) 
R5a: Think carefully about spin path. Kill in 1-2 turns. (I killed in 1)
R5b: Stalled 1 extra turn (only 1 combo of heart/dark) for actives. Don't stall if you took two turns on 5a. Used Lancelot conversion and Samle and killed. 
R6: Should have dark conversion from Lancelot. Spin to kill. (Try to heal up for R7a!)
R7a: Heal up to take the first hit and hit DC to unlock the board (store some dark and fire, but not too many). At this point, since the other Ghroth's active is still up, only Ghroth and Yog will get CD reduction. (If you use Jackie instead of Eliz, you might have a problem if you reused Jackie on R5 or R6... In my run, I didn't need to reuse Eliz). Then turn Lancelot back on, use Eliz and Ghroth to kill. 
R7b: Spin to remove heart (make sure to spin dark if there aren't any heart on the board). If everything has gone as planned, Ghroth and Yog should come back exactly on this turn. Use Yog, Lancelot conversion, Ghroth to kill. 

Obviously, if you have Yibb or dupe Ghroth, you should probably bring that instead of Samle or VR Crimson Grace...

Updated my album with floors 30-31 as well as my walkthroughs from this thread...: https://imgur.com/a/Oh3i6
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
(01-04-2018, 02:45 PM)VVB Wrote: Thanks aahsly and agnesi for the walkthru.

Stuck at stage 17. I only have Kyo from KOF series.
And I dont have the luxury of 3 YYS and 3 YSC. LOL

Like aahsly asked, do you have the other KOF cards trained, from horror/coliseum/etc? 

I'd go with Kyo + K + Yashiro + Kula + Chizuru + Mai. Those should all be event cards, not diamond draws. 

R1-R2 stall up CD/DC.
Use Kyo MAX + Mai MAX on R3
Use Yashiro to help get through R5
For r6, use Kula and spin (1 turn), K and spin (1 turn), K conversion + Chizuru and spin (1 turn), Mai MAX (1 turn).

I think it should also be doable even if you only have 1 YYS and 1 YSC in your team? Really depends on what light/dark humans you have. I'd have a starter and 3 other big light and/or dark converters, plus a DC that heals/stores runes? 

ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
I passed stage 17 using Nobunaga, Sun Hsiao Mei, Fire Lionel, Au Shiau Hung Chen, Zhou Yu.
+ DC that delay enemy for 2 rounds.

My plan to bring Fire Lionel and Au Shiau for last boss, but it turned out I have to used them at round 2. Due to my poor spinning skill when meet 2s round enemy. LOL
And DC delaying boss for 2 rounds is enough to tackle the boss. Just use nobunaga 2 skills to hit when board has to many burning rune.
Sun Hsiao Mei for round 5, I sux at spinning 7 combo.
Stuck at stage 23, I don't have Maya, TSZ, Arthur or Daoloth.
Search Youtube & found no alternatives. Really don't wanna spend half a day for Wukong-Idun team. Any suggestion appreciated.
ID: 25.610.510

Welcome all friend request.
Well, what light leaders do you have? I can see something like Thor or beelz being possible.

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
OK, I have Thor, Beelz, Inana & Jack, but don't feel they can survive this stage, especially for R6 (vortex & -50% rec), not to mention boss bar 2.
Thinking about dual PKOL (HP over 150k), but very time-consuming.
ID: 25.610.510

Welcome all friend request.
Here are some other teams for stage 23:
Beelzebub: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzLfoBjDAKk
Jack: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06FBc1c6koU
Dodo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXLYgGYn0RQ
Bael: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYh5JDLAVeA
Copper Bullet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJUA2TGx84U

The Beelzebub, Jack and Bael clears are probably most relevant. Beelzebub and Jack had to manually spin the 8 combos and used a CD2 delay craft to survive the vortex stage.
Don't know how long the Bael clear took since he only shows the last round, but that could be a faster option than Wukong if the other teams aren't viable.