Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Grudge of Losing - Ultimate Stage
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/The_Grudge_of_Losing

Achievements: 

Fire Team
God Leader and Ally
Water Team

DC Reward: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Aggressive_Frenzied_Seal
The stage is of moderate difficulty. You need a defence breaker, a heart converter, and ideally an attribute changer (to weakness element). A couple of boosters (especially demons if available) are also useful. You don't want to use a light or dark team due to the boss reducing their attacks to 10%. 

Basic strategy: 
1, 2) Stall CD. Get everything ready on stage 2 before moving on, by dissolving dark runes in initial dissolve if needed. 
3) Heart converter
4) Burst
5) Defence breaker, and make sure to fill in the shield with water runes!
6a) Try to grind back skills. If you can tank 14k cd 1 then you can stall CD here, otherwise you should probably burst and move on. It's easiest for fire teams to get through since non-element weakness attacks are reduced to 10% which effectively gives the enemy 53m HP. 
6b) Burst with whatever is available + DC

Achievement Teams: 
2* Clear (Fire Team, God Leader and Ally) with Dual VR Hephaestus + PR Heimdallr, Shakuro, PR Uriel, PR Dipankara with Aggressive Pique Seal for the 2 turn CD delay. 

1, 2) Stall CD. Get everything ready on stage 2 by dissolving dark runes if needed. 

3) Randeng and spin, DC in emergency
4) Hephaestus, Heimdallr, Shakuro and spin
5) Uriel
6a) Grind through, try to keep Hephaestus up
6b) Spin and DC 

2* Clear (Water Team, God Leader and Ally) with Dual Atlantis + PR Yuki-Onna, PR Jinnie, 2x PR Giemsa with Aggressive Pique Seal for the 2 turn CD delay. 
Alternatives to PR Giemsa for stage 6a are Leona, Beowulf

1, 2) Stall CD. Get everything ready on stage 2 by dissolving dark runes if needed. 
3) Yuki-Onna and spin, DC in emergency
4) Giemsa both skills, Atlantis
5) Spin until you have some hearts on the board, then Jinnie and Atlantis
6a) Grind back all skills. Yuki-Onna for hearts in emergency. 
Burst down with Giemsa both skills and Atlantis when ready
6b) Giemsa both skills, Atlantis, DC

Other teams: 

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
I hate this stagggggggeeeeeee.

Finally cleared with Maya after so many attempts trying to get Hephaestus and Phanes to work. If you don't have a perfect set of cards for this (PR Dipankara and PR Uriel at All Max, ideally also Ghroth), then it's just painfully difficult. Best farm team I've seen is Amaterasu, she can Poppy juggle the whole way through. I don't have even one Poppy though, so fml.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
With the right cards (emphasis on right cards), it's very straightforward. 2* clear with PR Phanes

PR Phanes - Heimdallr - NVR Heph - PR Dipankara - Cao Guojiu.

Cao Guojiu is honestly the MVP for this stage, makes the 10m and puzzle shield so simple. Courtesy of Charles from Ragnarok for the team idea.

General strat:

R1&2 - Stall for Dipankara on these first two stages.
R3 - Dipanakara, normal spin
R4 - Hep, Phanes and spin
R5 - Cao Guojiu for defense break and change attr + Phanes + Heimdallr(if ready, not required). Align fire runes inside the puzzle shield while trying to make vertical columns for maximum multiplier. Note that enemy's defense will be reduced to 2m and not 0 if you're using this guy. Can be replaced with Uriel.
R6 - Normal spin
R7 - Normal spin + DC (I used it for R5 just in case but you don't really need to)

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
[Image: e506898ccf59d68c223d41303ae26b3c.png]

Yogsototh - VR Fire Yan - Dipankara - PR Abadon - PR Uriel - Yogsototh

So apparently one of the achievements was leader and ally gods, not leader and ally demons (somewhere on the way I convinced myself it was demons). 
Because of this I cleared it with Yogsototh, also known as the easiest team to spin. PR Yan can probably be replaced with any other card, as you burst is high enough with Yog and Abadon.
  • Stage 1 spin and kill, stage 2 stall depending on how bad the CD on your Yogs are
  • Stage 3 Dipankara
  • Burst down stage 4 with Yog + Abadon (+craft probably not needed)
  • Stage 5 you can spin manually with Uriel
  • Stage 6a you can spin down normally if you get enough heart runes, but you can also use burst with yogsototh
  • Stage 6b, stall for a bit to get Abbadon and Yog ready, then burst with craft
IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active

Mono Fire + God Leader-Ally: OVR Heph + Kyo / Rococo / Chessia / PR Magrence + OVR Heph

Stage 1: Stall for CDs.
Stage 2: Stall for CDs.
Stage 3: Turn on Kyo, then transform Rococo and swastika convert.
Stage 4: Magrence.
Stage 5: Turn on Heph and filter for Water runes with either Chessia or DC.
Stage 6.1: Manual spinning.
Stage 6.2: Burst with DC if unused on Stage 5.

Mono Water: PR Yidhra + PR Jinnie / Mu Yue / Chris / Leona + Atlantis

Stage 1: Manual spinning.
Stage 2: Burst with Leona + Chris + Atlantis when up.
Stage 3: Mu Yue.
Stage 4: 3C = You can get burnt twice and still live. Grind for CDs, then burst with Leona + Chris + Atlantis when up.
Stage 5: Jinnie.
Stage 6.1: Grind for CDs, then burst with Leona + Chris + Atlantis.
Stage 6.2: Grind for CDs, the full burst at ~75% HP.

Another relatively simple stage, since you can cheese with PR Yidhra-Atlantis. Good luck~. ^^
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Cleared with Wukong for because. Ghroth truly is MVP for all kinds of funky teams.

[Image: f4ad72d7dcb31bdf18d1f0eb7e57b664.jpg] [Image: f74df318806897521efd6734576e8b01.jpg]

Burst damage comes from popping Ghroth+Luna, spreading Pollux's damage to everyone else, in particular the three Fire and Earth cards. Maximize it by stacking alternating pairs of Fire and Dark runes, e.g. my final board was like this:
FFEHLW
DDFFLW
FFDDFF
DDFFDD
FFDDFF

1. Grind, max out Pollux multiplier.
2. Just spin. Collect a couple of Light runes somewhere away from Pollux's column. If you're worried about skydrops, just gather 5 Light somewhere and empty spin (no dissolves) to let Verdandi leech to death.
3. Pollux and spin, you should have plenty of Hearts. If there's not enough still, use Ghroth.
4. Ghroth, Luna and burst. No rush here, you can grind your actives back up by stacking Verdandi and making careful 1-combos by pulling runes out of the fire instead of into them.
5. Once you have enough Water runes, put them into place and Wukong. You won't die here too easily, so no pressure.
6a. Grind your actives back up, collect runes and burst.
6b. Grind your actives back up, collect runes and burst.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(03-10-2018, 05:13 AM)Fauxy Wrote: I hate this stagggggggeeeeeee.

Finally cleared with Maya after so many attempts trying to get Hephaestus and Phanes to work. If you don't have a perfect set of cards for this (PR Dipankara and PR Uriel at All Max, ideally also Ghroth), then it's just painfully difficult. Best farm team I've seen is Amaterasu, she can Poppy juggle the whole way through. I don't have even one Poppy though, so fml.

You only need PR dipankara at ame IV, skill lvl is debatable (mine's 14/15). PR Uriel I do not have it all maxed, skill lvl 10 and no ame done. The only stage you really need to be careful is shuten doji heart shield, as long as you break pass that everything is pretty much standard textbook style. Use craft only at the end.
 Big Grin Angel

(03-10-2018, 02:36 PM)Max_LKC Wrote:

You only need PR dipankara at ame IV, skill lvl is debatable (mine's 14/15). PR Uriel I do not have it all maxed, skill lvl 10 and no ame done. The only stage you really need to be careful is shuten doji heart shield, as long as you break pass that everything is pretty much standard textbook style. Use craft only at the end.

With Heph the problem is damage, I did not do enough damage with non PR Uriel (which is all I have and I'm out of black keys for mats) to even scratch the baby. With Phanes on the other hand, the problem is recovery, I cannot stall long enough on the dark doll stage to get my Dipa up when he's at CD10. There's probably some golden run scenario where I'll be able to pass with either as is, but I wanted to farm this SM and it looks like that's not an option at all for me.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
(03-10-2018, 03:39 PM)Fauxy Wrote:
(03-10-2018, 02:36 PM)Max_LKC Wrote:

With Heph the problem is damage, I did not do enough damage with non PR Uriel (which is all I have and I'm out of black keys for mats) to even scratch the baby. With Phanes on the other hand, the problem is recovery, I cannot stall long enough on the dark doll stage to get my Dipa up when he's at CD10. There's probably some golden run scenario where I'll be able to pass with either as is, but I wanted to farm this SM and it looks like that's not an option at all for me.

That's weird, because I had no problems without any of the cards you listed. Do you have Rococo? CD8 at max level would be a better alternative than your RD for now, especially since she guarantees you have enough Hearts against Shutendouji.

Anyway, currently farming with Sakura + PR Jinnie / Cactus / Paperwhite / PR Magrence + Sakura and a CD-delay DC. Super safe and braindead.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116