Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The God of Doom (Nightmare)
Could it be done with this team?

Su Huan Jen - Ji Wu Wang - Paladin Queen of Water - Pupuro - Galahad - Ally: Su Huan Jen?

Not all of them have max amelioration, but i could work on that before.

I don`t mind spending a few diamonds to do the stage.

Other blue cards that i have are: Seabean (Maybe for the 20% dmg reduction?) Chris of the sparks of destiny - Jian Tzu Shian Ji - Luna - Shuta - Dreamer Matthew - Oichi - Cinderella - Yuki Onna - Beowulf - Jinnie

Thanks!

(12-17-2017, 10:49 PM)icedfirefly Wrote: Could it be done with this team?

Su Huan Jen - Ji Wu Wang - Paladin Queen of Water - Pupuro - Galahad - Ally: Su Huan Jen?

Not all of them have max amelioration, but i could work on that before.

I don`t mind spending a few diamonds to do the stage.

Other blue cards that i have are: Seabean (Maybe for the 20% dmg reduction?) Chris of the sparks of destiny - Jian Tzu Shian Ji - Luna - Shuta - Dreamer Matthew - Oichi - Cinderella - Yuki Onna - Beowulf - Jinnie

Thanks!

Here's a sample of SHJ gameplay for this stage.

I would say you need Cassandra to even attempt. Galahad and Ji Wu Wang are not that good either. This is a stage where even if you go in with the all max recommended teams, there's still a good chance of you dying at the first wave. If you're not at a place where you can afford an all max team yet, don't try to force it. It's a nice card, but by no means necessary to any team. I'm sure a lot of people just played for the glory of beating the hardest SM in the game.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Thanks for the answer.

Well, better to save my few hard earned diamonds for another time then!!!

A bit late and unexciting but nonetheless here are my clears:
2* clear (water team, 3+ races) with Atlantis team: https://youtu.be/w-C-wgcKHGs
1* clear (human leader and ally) with KOF team: https://youtu.be/7VCsJyH_EI0

Strategies in YouTube video descriptions

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Forum server had a hiccup and I didn't get to post this on the day of the actual event ending, but congrats and good job to everyone who conquered this stage.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|