Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The God of Doom (Nightmare)
(07-23-2017, 08:31 PM)minyang86 Wrote: Does final form boss change attribute after attack? Any idea in what sequence?

It changes to Fire at the beginning of the round, no changes of attribute after that (unless you use an active skill that changes the attribute).

Seems that they've also extended the NM by 2 days,.

The announcements from last week mentioned it's finishing on Tuesday.

Abraham clear with 7 diamonds... should have been more like 3-4 but I messed up in a couple of places. Screwed up round 6b (look at that hp left...) and accidentally killed 9 too early so had to burn 2 diamonds for actives. Since I had already spent 1-2 diamonds by that point it wasn't worth quitting and redoing.

2* Clear (Water Team, Same Leader + Ally) with Dual Abraham + PR Raphael, PR Kulkulan, Jiaolong, Sun Quan
1) Grind through, Kulkulan when ready
2) Abraham, Sun Quan
3) kill within 3 turns, use raphael as needed
4) grind through
4b) abraham, raphael, kulkulan
5) jiaolong on turn 1 so he's hopefully ready for 6b
make enchanted light on last stage. maybe put light/dark at sides?
6a) stall a couple of turns for actives (planned to burn 1 diamond here). then sun quan + abraham. make sure to dissolve enchanted light
6b) abraham, raphael, jiaolong (got unlucky with burst and burnt 1 diamond here)
7) grind through, kill within 8 turns
8a) waited one turn for actives, then raphael + abraham + jiaolong + DC
8b) sun quan on prepped board (I forgot to do this), then kulkulan
9) grind through. accidentally killed him too early so I burnt 2 diamonds
9b) sun quan, kulkulan, raphael, abraham
10a) first round, prep board to get ready for skydrops on hearts.
jiaolong to survive two more turns and prep more hearts.
kulkulan when up. planned to spend 2-3 diamonds here for actives.
10b) everything left at this point. hopefully you have converters
abraham + jiaolong + raphael + DC

Video here when it finishes uploading:

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Noticing that the final wave also converts some runes to fire every turn (I think earth?) after attacking.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(07-23-2017, 01:10 AM)Sayokyoku Wrote: The reality is that we were all given plenty, and I mean plenty, of warning that the stage was going to be ridonkeys via the difficulty of recent SMs and the teased stage info.

Then there's the fact that a quick search on YouTube, Bahamut and Wiki will give you a good indication of how few have managed a zero-Diamond clear even with premium teams.

So this is just a friendly reminder that walking away is always an option, irrespective of how developed our inventories are.

Wow this is pointless.  Who cares if they give u a year warning.  The stage was designed without puppets in mind and that was a major mistake.  Some of us spent hundreds to get these cards only to be disappointed.

Most of us don't want the new cards to steamroll a stage but this nm isn't even close.  Forget about the dimes paid to beat this stage but rather the money mh made and what little value they return this version.

There is no need to ever do something like this again.
There are videos for 0 diamond grind team, rejoice people!

Credits to Hsu

Credits to 平民百姓

(07-24-2017, 10:32 PM)xxtroyboyxx Wrote: There are videos for 0 diamond grind team, rejoice people!

Credits to Hsu

Credits to 平民百姓

Any suggestions for those without Paimon?
(07-24-2017, 03:20 PM)jtsmith Wrote:
(07-23-2017, 01:10 AM)Sayokyoku Wrote: The reality is that we were all given plenty, and I mean plenty, of warning that the stage was going to be ridonkeys via the difficulty of recent SMs and the teased stage info.

Then there's the fact that a quick search on YouTube, Bahamut and Wiki will give you a good indication of how few have managed a zero-Diamond clear even with premium teams.

So this is just a friendly reminder that walking away is always an option, irrespective of how developed our inventories are.

Wow this is pointless.  Who cares if they give u a year warning.  The stage was designed without puppets in mind and that was a major mistake.  Some of us spent hundreds to get these cards only to be disappointed.

Most of us don't want the new cards to steamroll a stage but this nm isn't even close.  Forget about the dimes paid to beat this stage but rather the money mh made and what little value they return this version.

There is no need to ever do something like this again.

Irrespective of whether or not I clear this stage without Diamonds, I won't have spent a single cent on it. You made the choice to buy Diamonds, you made the choice to try the stage. I have absolutely no problem with people doing any of the aforementioned, but I will contest the idea that not letting Puppet teams have an easier time is a mistake.

Yes, past trends have suggested new rares will have an easier time in that patch's SM, and yes, it's pretty much a slap to the face when this isn't the case, but MH has no obligation to do so. The fact that premium cards like TSZ keep on giving just says that you win some and lose some.

Anyway, if we can't see eye to eye, then we'll just have to agree to disagree.

On a different note, someone did a zero-Diamond clear with Lu Bu:

[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
For those without Paimon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp_IC2FDZbU

It's not a guaranteed 0 diamond clear - I'd say it's about 80%. Bishamonten second form relies a bit on skydrops, and you might get screwed over by the round limit if Wukong 'misses' when you use Amaterasu on stage 1.
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(07-25-2017, 01:37 AM)aahlsy Wrote: For those without Paimon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp_IC2FDZbU

It's not a guaranteed 0 diamond clear - I'd say it's about 80%. Bishamonten second form relies a bit on skydrops, and you might get screwed over by the round limit if Wukong 'misses' when you use Amaterasu on stage 1.

You could fix that by having full health, then Wukong wouldn't "miss"

For those without Paimon.

And say whatever you want this stage is stupid. The difficulty curve is not warrnated at all for the cards and previous sm we have. Yes this goes back to the times where we had to spend diamonds to farm things like Odin/diablo etc for those that where here back then but having a jump to a boss with 100m hp out of nowhere is backwards thinking and just pushing for something which at this point is diamond spending for more money I"d guess.