Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The God of Doom (Nightmare)
Battle Info, also available on the wiki http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/The_God_of_Doom 
EnemyFloorAtkDefHPCDSkill
Qi Tian Di110,2003,980,000200001[1]CD Reset
Dark Mob211,20028003,900,0001[1]Bestowment
Earth Mob211,2002,8003,900,0001[1]Bestowment
Shuten Doji38,70013,9005,200,0001[1]At the beginning of the first round, neutralise and create one burning rune. The burning area extends to 3 adjacent runes every turn. Spam Trojan.
Douman Ashiya4a14,00031,700430,0001[2]Locks actives for 3 rounds, 20 cumulative water rune shield. When it attacks, 6 random runes are marked and for each rune dissolved, -10% team attack
Douman Ashiya4b15,10031,7007,500,0001On the first turn, 3 water runes are electrified. If water is dissolved in initial dissolve, no damage is dealt. For each water combo in initial dissolve, he attacks an extra time.
Samle512,80015,6002,000,0001[1]Team Recovery -50% for 5 rounds. 20% Kamikaze. Spin from green to red vortex to heal.
Stan6a20,30038,9005,800,0001(1)Enchanted Shield, non-light damage -90%, all light and dark runes are marked each turn and for each one dissolved -20% team attack
Stan6b10038,90016,200,0001Monochrome runes, 100% HP reduction when it attacks
Water Mob7430037004,700,0001(1)Disregards control skills. If the other enemy is defeated, attack and defense x50 from next round.
Fire Mob7530036005,900,0002(2)Initial attack and locks all earth runes on each attack. For each locked earth rune dissolved, -20% team attack. Each time the enemy attacks, it does an extra attack to the max 6 attacks.
Belial8a12,40027,60013,300,0001(1)All runes locked in the first turn. After that, heart runes locked every turn. If any locked runes remain, then recover health as much as the attacks done. Heart runes can't be dissolved.
Belial8b13,70027,6004,700,0001(1)Beast, God and Demon CD reset. On each attack, it alternataes between converting a column or a row to earth runes. If earth runes in initial dissolve, no damage. Attacks an extra time for each earth combo in initial dissolve.
Bishamonten914,20019,5007,200,0001(1)Uncontrollable, 2 electrified runes each turn, revives once after defeat with attack/defense/hp x3
Qi Tian Di10a15,60043,0009,500,0001(1)Initial Shield. 99% of HP on first attack and all hearts weathered and do 3000 damage if touched.
Qi Tian Di10b22,20043,000100,000,0001(1)Changes attribute to fire. Explode all earth runes until only non-earth runes remain. Damage that is not from the superior attribute is reduced to 10%. Alternates between burning a row or column each turn

Achievements: 
Water Team
Leader and Ally are the same
Light Team

Reward is a 3* God Slashing Craft http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Successive_Vicious_Blade

General Strategy: 
This is a hard stage because everything has high HP and is generally cd 1 with 10k+ attack. This means you want a team with both high attack and high recovery, which makes TSZ ideal. The below is also an idealised strategy. Reality is that it's hard to achieve all of this so you may need to spend a few diamonds to revive in the middle. 
1) Stall for CD, when ready burst down 
2) Spin and kill together
3) Burst down within 2-3 turns
4a) Grind through, you can store some CD here so use actives on previous stages if needed. 
4b) Converting or removing the water runes is best, burst down since you are forced to store cd next stage. 
5) Grind through
6a) Burst
6b) Burst
7) Kill water and grind back CD on fire. Don't stick around too long as fire keeps adding more attacks. 
8a) Convert away heart and DC, removing earth runes
8b) Burst with prepped board
9) Grind through, burst down after it revives
10a) Take the hit, convert heart runes and burst
10b) Full burst with whatever is left. 

0 diamond and 2* Clear (Light Team, Same Leader + Ally) with Dual TSZ + Mina fusion, Modi and Magni, Colin

1) spin until all skills up. fuse, tsz and go on
2) if 8 light runes then just spin, otherwise tsz
3) modi attribute change and spin once, then colin if needed
4a) grind through, use mina to stall, dissolve runes and kill
4b) colin and tsz
5) mina convert for hearts if needed, try to create an enchanted rune non light/dark on the last spin, and clear as much light and dark as possible. I also use MM to get light runes to hope for more skydrops and TSZ to boost healing. 
6a) tsz and spin 
6b) modi attribute change, tsz
7) kill water first, grind through with modi to clear marked earth
8a) mina stall to get heart runes, then mina convert + tsz + DC since you get reset anyway
8b) mm convert on second turn if needed
9) grind through, mina stall if needed in emergency
9b) tsz 
10a) after initial hit, mina convert
10b) mm attribute change, tsz, dc, everything left

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Looking through some guides, this one seems to be the most reliable to try out:

Dodo | Furi | Yunyang | Aloha | Odous + Aloha
1: Activate everything and stall for the buffs to come up again. just kill, you probably won't be able to stall any more here.
2: Full attacks and kill both together.
3: Reactivate buffs and kill. Odous and maybe Aloha if there's not enough Water.
4a: Grind, spin and clear locked runes.
4b: Aloha and spin.
5: Spin.
6a: Aloha and spin, hopefully Dodo can kill. Best not to grind too long.
6b: Odous, spin and DC.
7: Aim left and spin. Not a huge rush but don't wait too long.
8a: Use all your actives, they'll be reset anyway.
8b: Stack and spin.
9: Whiff Furi and Dodo, then grind until it dies. Then Odous, spin + skydrops to kill.
10a: Whiff Furi and Dodo again. Spin to full health and grind the buffs and Odous back, but don't activate them yet. No fear of weathering with Yunyang.
10b: Aloha -> Dodo -> Furi -> Odous (wipes Aloha's time), spin and DC to kill. You have one more chance for a little more damage if this first burst isn't enough.

Aforgomon can replace one of the Alohas if you lack an Aloha or need a Dodo ally. Odous is important for the final stage, so if you replace him with Pluma you'll be at the mercy of skydrops a little more.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
I swear to god it's like Madhead went from "We'll make a stage that the strong and intelligent can pass" to "We'll make whatever the **** we want"

[Image: 4q32gx.png][Image: s4w491.png]

BE A WOLOLO TODAY!
Will a craft that says, "attribute relation will not apply for one round" make the second form of boss hit normally if it is not the weakness attribute? Please don't reply with speculation, only if you have tried it before. 

Thank you for the help.

ok for some reason i had been thinking all this time that Round 1 was the literal opposite of what it is.

Hooooooly crap madhead, HOLY CRAP.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
(07-22-2017, 03:02 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Looking through some guides, this one seems to be the most reliable to try out:

1: Activate everything and stall for the buffs to come up again.
3: Reactivate buffs and kill.
6b: Spin and DC (maybe use Odous.
7: Stall a bit then kill both.
9: Grind until it dies. Then Odous, spin + skydrops to kill.
10a: Spin to full health and just normal spin to kill (no fear of weathering with Yunyang).
10b: Aloha -> Dodo -> Furi -> Odous (wipes Aloha's time), spin and DC to kill. You have one more chance for a little more damage if this first burst isn't enough.

Can vouch for this.. potentially 0 dime clear.. skydrops early killed 9a when I'm supposed to grind Odous back.. spent a couple of dimes to painfully get Odous back, while skydrops not helping when i exactly need them to.. decided that a few dimes are worth a nice peaceful night's sleep..

BTW, did not manage to have Odous up for last boss too.. but Aloha + DC (with the other permanent status) was just enough.. had 2nd Aloha ready for 2nd burst too, but not that I'm unhappy about that ;p
Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
(07-22-2017, 01:51 PM)Nash Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 03:02 AM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Looking through some guides, this one seems to be the most reliable to try out:

1: Activate everything and stall for the buffs to come up again.
3: Reactivate buffs and kill.
6b: Spin and DC (maybe use Odous.
7: Stall a bit then kill both.
9: Grind until it dies. Then Odous, spin + skydrops to kill.
10a: Spin to full health and just normal spin to kill (no fear of weathering with Yunyang).

Can vouch for this.. potentially 0 dime clear.. skydrops early killed 9a when I'm supposed to grind Odous back.. spent a couple of dimes to painfully get Odous back, while skydrops not helping when i exactly need them to.. decided that a few dimes are worth a nice peaceful night's sleep..

BTW, did not manage to have Odous up for last boss too.. but Aloha + DC (with the other permanent status) was just enough.. had 2nd Aloha ready for 2nd burst too, but not that I'm unhappy about that ;p

same with me too.  You need to whiff bishamon to cancel furi and dodo so you can grind a little otherwise you will die.  I did this on another sm to win.

I also had to use my DC to recover on samle as not enough recovery when no skydrop.

Died on revived bishamon and 2nd form satan.  yunyang was playing with his yang again.   revive and manual spin to win on each.

Final boss was not too bad however you have to pay attention to your buffs.  If you carry buffs in then u need to push out certain ones.  I pushed out the 1.5x from furi as I preferred the time from aloha to complete 10 combos with odious.  Also if u dont use aloha, you will have crap runes and totally rely on yunyang.  20k on my dc for ohko too.

This stage is too long and shows off the weaknesses of the puppets.  Thats great.  Everything revives itself but gets stronger.  So u must revive however you come out weaker.  brilliant.

The card is not that great.  not worth this anyhow.  its a glorified cd6 converter that wouldnt make a lick of difference on say the last 5 SMs.  as a bonus it will add 32 tc.
used druid team, revive frenzy... especially satan stage. after 10+ dimes and realized rounds remaining not much. gave up in the end. 17 dimes for nothing. nope.... for Phoenix title #$&@()=¥ don want to talk or think about this again.... ever.!!! 17 dimes!!! Phoenix..........
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Watched and heard people saying that Dragon team (Copper Bullet) can 0 diamond this nightmare, 1 star achievement team leader and ally are the same.