Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Gnawer of Yggdrasil (Soulmaster & Nightmare)
(06-26-2015, 10:25 PM)Ixidor Wrote: Diablo team (which is expected) can clear NM easily. MVP though was Morris and he really needs to be CD 1. He really helps at stage 3, for surviving and for maintaining Elf Queen/Matryoshka.

The rest is just a normal grind. If your Diablo CD is maxed, you can just use his active to remove all mask runes at stage 7. I only activated Saruman and Magness team skill at the end so neither of them needed to be max CD. Clara wasn't used at all.
@ixidor
Can I ask how you deal with the first form of nidhogg? I was thinking the only way to get past it is Isabelle...

In Game ID - 4259772
No need Isabel. Just burst with overkill. Attack = 0 for three turns doesn't affect overkill damage.

ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

(06-27-2015, 12:16 AM)MooNChilD Wrote:
(06-26-2015, 10:25 PM)Ixidor Wrote: Diablo team (which is expected) can clear NM easily. MVP though was Morris and he really needs to be CD 1. He really helps at stage 3, for surviving and for maintaining Elf Queen/Matryoshka.

The rest is just a normal grind. If your Diablo CD is maxed, you can just use his active to remove all mask runes at stage 7. I only activated Saruman and Magness team skill at the end so neither of them needed to be max CD. Clara wasn't used at all.
@ixidor
Can I ask how you deal with the first form of nidhogg? I was thinking the only way to get past it is Isabelle...

If you are using Diablo team, healing attack works.

(06-26-2015, 10:43 PM)aahlsy Wrote: @ixidor, any chance of blasting through round 3 just using diablo - magness team skill?

Definitely possible. I simply used Morris and it was enough.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

Thanks for the confirmation
Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, ELD Norse, Randeng, Yang Jian, Margarite, Lucy, ZLE, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, TSZ
for round 8, i met a PR Tulzha with puzzla shield. can't provide the attack stats but it is a initial cd of 2, followed by 1 every turn.
Regular Ally: Beelzebub
Other Ally: Lucy, Margarite, Li Hsiao-Yao, VR Daji, PR Jackie, PR Nidhogg, PR Saruman, PR Carrie, VR DBK, Babylon gods, Greek gods, Aloha.
Looking for: Beelzebub!!  
Low level? No problem! Add me! ID: 52000169

[Image: 8b78945a.jpg]
sorry, R9 wrong info...
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
So, anyone cleared nightmare stage with ease that can share their teams?
(06-27-2015, 01:20 AM)KaiserJin7 Wrote: So, anyone cleared nightmare stage with ease that can share their teams?

done it with the team I wrote in OP, with a fire slime in it!!!
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
So I am confused about how you can use dragons for this. Dragon teams healing is based on leech and if the shield is reducing damage to 0 then you get 0 leech. I found this out the hard way on Virgo's zodiac stage. Is Nidhogg's shield different so that it allows you to leech?