Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Gnawer of Yggdrasil (Soulmaster & Nightmare)
killerwombat informed me that nidhogg runes increase to 5 at low health which I completely missed. need to be able to consistently clear that, which could be tricky since you cant burst more than about 100k with nidhogg

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(06-26-2015, 10:57 PM)aahlsy Wrote: killerwombat informed me that nidhogg runes increase to 5 at low health which I completely missed. need to be able to consistently clear that, which could be tricky since you cant burst more than about 100k with nidhogg

Any good team recommendations for teams which do not have Diablo? This is really out of my thinking capability.

Would a Fiend-heavy Pete/Solomon team with Tengu ally have a chance here?

UID:29234960 | PRFaugnIVMAX, PRAthenaIVMAX,PRNidhoggMAX, PRNezhaIVMAX
Guild ID: 2016 | Join us in this fateful year! 

Draconomicon
well the preview did show dual poppy. presumably dual carrie or virgo and also douman daji could work

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
the amount of destruction type DCs for achievements is making me sad Sad i need more 3* pattern DCs lol...
Ideas for overheal:
Sloth
Lust Posidon
Diablo/Magness Scrooge Hep
Glut Slime teams
Douman teams
QoH/Morris
Changxi
Dio teams
Virgo teams
[SG] Rence ID: 524 2243
-----------------------------------------------
Pictures are too bulky. Decided to tidy up my Sig. Heh.
(06-26-2015, 11:03 PM)aahlsy Wrote: well the preview did show dual poppy. presumably dual carrie or virgo and also douman daji could work

Dual Faugn, then? Nothing hits above 21k, swap Ursula for Byakhee because no actual burst is needed by the stage itself. Constant heart conversions, uber healing power, and...well, spin the best for last round. Opinions?
UID:29234960 | PRFaugnIVMAX, PRAthenaIVMAX,PRNidhoggMAX, PRNezhaIVMAX
Guild ID: 2016 | Join us in this fateful year! 

Draconomicon
(06-26-2015, 11:31 PM)DarchZero Wrote:
(06-26-2015, 11:03 PM)aahlsy Wrote: well the preview did show dual poppy. presumably dual carrie or virgo and also douman daji could work

Dual Faugn, then? Nothing hits above 21k, swap Ursula for Byakhee because no actual burst is needed by the stage itself. Constant heart conversions, uber healing power, and...well, spin the best for last round. Opinions?

I thought of this as well, but lel I only have fire and water ed, perhaps put in nidhogg in the team for no good reason.
How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
Looks like I may run a:
Ninurta
Pr Diablo
Magness
Shub
AoF

Or maybe a Hep team... hmm...

You might face problems if you cant burst the last stage: 5+1 hits of almost 5k will kill.

But I guess the other rounds are doable.
(06-26-2015, 11:44 PM)starcrafty Wrote:

You might face problems if you cant burst the last stage: 5+1 hits of almost 5k will kill.

But I guess the other rounds are doable.

6 hits is only if you can't disolve the weathered runes. with 3 hearts converters it's highly impossible you don't convert some of them to heart