Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Fatal Dance Music
(01-14-2017, 02:54 PM)rxwing Wrote: whut... wrong one? that boss is not Light Little Witch? wow... so similar Big Grin

Shu will make life far more easier at #3a i believe?
Haza... follow aahlsy above team... yea agree that can be used to emergency heal at Heart shield stage. i'm not confident to filter 20 Water runes with DC... but yea if have Haza, good to put in, if not... should be at least can manage to filter out 15 Water runes and hope another 5 from skydrop... maybe...

20 runes is easy with an amulet of reflection craft.  u might even have ones that generates hearts.  the key is to have panda up otherwise u can kill urself of u dont off him and dissolve only 19 hearts.  you could also not bring him and just aggressivly dissolve hearts every rd.

on a scale from 1 to 10 i give this stage a difficulty of 5 if u bring medusa.  medusa makes trojan bosses weak.

(01-15-2017, 12:51 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 02:54 PM)rxwing Wrote: whut... wrong one? that boss is not Light Little Witch? wow... so similar Big Grin

Haza... follow aahlsy above team... yea agree that can be used to emergency heal at Heart shield stage. i'm not confident to filter 20 Water runes with DC... but yea if have Haza, good to put in, if not... should be at least can manage to filter out 15 Water runes and hope another 5 from skydrop... maybe...

20 runes is easy with an amulet of reflection craft.  u might even have ones that generates hearts.  the key is to have panda up otherwise u can kill urself of u dont off him and dissolve only 19 hearts.  you could also not bring him and just aggressivly dissolve hearts every rd.

on a scale from 1 to 10 i give this stage a difficulty of 5 if u bring medusa.  medusa makes trojan bosses weak.

well... i bad at spinning, bad at DC :/
yeah possible i do reflection 20 Water, just not too confident
not farming anyway...

seriously considering 50 dimes spam for Beelz on 'that' Monday... am i mad... first time have this kind of thought... MH showering dimes... 50 dimes 3 Kingdoms.... might not get one of 3 rares and bunch of dupes. 50 dimes for Beelz, even not getting Beelz, who knows some good stuffs from normal seal... lets see...

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(01-15-2017, 12:57 AM)rxwing Wrote:
(01-15-2017, 12:51 AM)jtsmith Wrote:

well... i bad at spinning, bad at DC :/
yeah possible i do reflection 20 Water, just not too confident
not farming anyway...

seriously considering 50 dimes spam for Beelz on 'that' Monday... am i mad... first time have this kind of thought... MH showering dimes... 50 dimes 3 Kingdoms.... might not get one of 3 rares and bunch of dupes. 50 dimes for Beelz, even not getting Beelz, who knows some good stuffs from normal seal... lets see...

go play ur dailies with nidbarb and reflection craft.  use craft asap and make those water runes.  practice with icombo to get ur combo up above 6.

if u go blind and rusty u will die.  alot of ppl say they suc at spinning.  well u prob just are rusty and walking into a stage full of booby traps.  its meant to kill u if u play that way.

(01-15-2017, 01:19 AM)jtsmith Wrote: go play ur dailies with nidbarb and reflection craft.  use craft asap and make those water runes.  practice with icombo to get ur combo up above 6.

if u go blind and rusty u will die.  alot of ppl say they suc at spinning.  well u prob just are rusty and walking into a stage full of booby traps.  its meant to kill u if u play that way.

hmm... 'rusty' is for someone who was good before... and now maybe not spin for long time...
as for me... err... the weather is nice eh? Big Grin
yeah right... need more practice....
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
So, both times I played, it was tough. Really tough.
1st team Beelzebub + PR ML, PR ML, Morse, Minamoto + Beelzebub
Died once, revived and got a diamond back. Don't really remember where I died, but about half way through - Update died on God demon lock.
2nd team Lu Bu + Diaochan, Yocto, Madam, Circe + Lu Bu
1st round was one of the hardest. Took screen shot after 1st spin so I could plan my rune movement. I used Circe because I lacked another max evolve dark human
(01-14-2017, 11:32 PM)Arigato Wrote:
(01-14-2017, 11:27 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote:
(01-13-2017, 08:40 PM)wong ah neh Wrote: Just use barbanid as always.
1~5 just spin
6a. Dissolve heart+ dc (store 20 water). Use byakee.
6b. Full burst

Your description of 6A sounds like you don't have Panda? Or did you just turn him off?

I'm considering using Nidhogg-Barbara as well, but it's the first time I'm using it and I'm not sure if Panda is a must-have to make this team work. :\

Panda is used mainly to speed up things. For this stage, it is fine to go without panda.

Cheers, cleared it with zero Diamonds using:

PR Nidhogg + PR Byakhee / PR Medusa / PR Shu / Dragon Maleficent + PR Barbara

Stage 1: Grind.
Stage 2: Grind.
Stage 3.1: Use Medusa and dissolve as many Light runes as you can first, then burst with Barbara + Byakhee. I used Nidhogg's active here for insurance.
Stage 3.2: Grind.
Stage 4: Grind.
Stage 5: Grind. Filter for Water runes using DC when she's low.
Stage 6.1: Medusa, then Byakhee. If there's not enough, you've got two more turns.
Stage 6.2: Grind until you can't tank any more, then full burst. If Medusa comes off CD again, use her to buy a few more turns.

I didn't use Shu at all, which was probably a mistake, since he could've filtered out crappy boards. If you do, use him whenever you feel you need to, especially if yours has a low CD (Mine is CD15).
[Image: DQh9iCg.png]
Others: WLF Norse, FELD Greek, All Babylon, PR Barbahogg, FLD Crimson Grace, PR YJ, HFD, LHY, ELD Origin of Demon, LD Primal Greek, Madam Chyan
2* Clear (Human Team, Dark Team) with Dual Lu Bu + AR Pollux, Yocto, Sunnie, PR G-Dragon
1) Kill light and stall CD by leaving some dark runes on the board. Max out Pollux multiplier and get skills up before moving on.
2) Spin
3a) Lu Bu to remove light runes
3b) Convert + DC
4) Spin
5) Convert and kill
6a) Pollux and Yocto
6b) Convert and kill

1* Clear (Light Team) with Dual TSZ + Colin, PR Pluma, Minamoto Fusion
1) Kill light and stall CD by leaving some dark runes on the board. 2) Fuse and spin to kill
3a) Was planning to use TSZ but managed to kill it with stacking. 3b) Tank the attacks. First turn spin and save hearts, second turn dissolve hearts and the column under Pluma to heal up, third turn Colin. Burst down after that.  
4) Spin
5) TSZ
6a) Mina to stall, can also convert to get hearts.
6b) TSZ, Pluma, DC to burst down

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi