Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Evil Controlling Orders Nightmare
(05-01-2015, 11:39 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Confirming that nidhogg can clear.

After you snipe, the skull will still be there. Don't worry - it will disappear after you spin for one round so you can grind through.
Screenshots below show board prior to stage 10, board after reaching stage 10, and board after converting with dark golem.
basically my dark runes appeared as light. After conversion they appeared as earth. also, when I used compulsion heart runes still appeared on the screen. They switched back to normal after getting to 10b.

[Image: 8e9341a2708bb370b23ee20a18b57c3e.jpg]

[Image: aeca57f92ad7c94f9a0a474cb0d39d27.jpg]

[Image: 5088c3782f0c512427a44a856daceadd.jpg]

Woohoo!!

I did exactly the same thing except I used Kukulkan instead of faugn so i could get the 3 water acheiveents at the same time as the 0 dime one Smile
keke back to old school (Stressful) nidhogg leeching...

now to use idun/wukong for the god clear and craft!

Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

(05-02-2015, 12:40 AM)PsychoticSoul Wrote:

After you snipe, the skull will still be there. Don't worry - it will disappear after you spin for one round so you can grind through.
Screenshots below show board prior to stage 10, board after reaching stage 10, and board after converting with dark golem.
basically my dark runes appeared as light. After conversion they appeared as earth. also, when I used compulsion heart runes still appeared on the screen. They switched back to normal after getting to 10b.

[Image: 8e9341a2708bb370b23ee20a18b57c3e.jpg]

[Image: aeca57f92ad7c94f9a0a474cb0d39d27.jpg]

[Image: 5088c3782f0c512427a44a856daceadd.jpg]

Woohoo!!

I did exactly the same thing except I used Kukulkan instead of faugn so i could get the 3 water acheiveents at the same time Smile
keke back to old school nidhogg leeching...

congrats!!! 
my nidhogg still low lvl....still doable? 
could you tell me how you passed with this team? i wanna use it too!! 

That's the one I saw lol

LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
(05-02-2015, 12:17 AM)Ixidor Wrote: Not sure if this helps anyone but I cleared NM with the following team:

Atrasis + Cassandra / Circe / PR Molly / PR Pisces + Atrasis

For some stupid reason, I didn't bring a water sniper and I died at stage 9 =.=. That cost me 1 diamond. Molly was utterly useless since you can use DC at stage 10a, and use Atrasis' active to finish him off...

Anyway, that could've been a 0 dime clear for all three achievements.

So I decided to go for light Babylon for the last achievement since it's stabler than the water version:

PR Innana + ML / PR Luna / Kejourou / Pinocchio + PR Innana

0 dime clear with this team isn't too difficult assuming you are a decent spinner.

Diablo's first form is easy to deal with... the jumbling is only between colours. So all Earth runes on board are the same runes (just not Earth). A converter helps here. If you are using Babylon, just spin as normal as your damage comes from skydrops anyway. Remember to use DC as well so that you have all 5 colours before unleashing your Babylon's active for the second form to spin all 5 combos (3s helps a lot).

Anyway, this NM stage is meant for Babylon teams (probably harder for Earth though). You can clear the water achievement with dragons.

Anyway this is a fire craft that has a tumbler ability. Definitely worth getting.
is there a pr Innana? i didn't know
Name:riyu
ID:59763425
Ally:Currently Zhao Ling-Er double maxed,(can change upon asking) PR virgo,PR seth,PR tyr all max,PR Wukong amel 4,PR faugn
Wanted ally:Li Hsiao-Yao,PR Belle,PR daji, any egyptian gods
NM Cleared 4 times no revive already very stable team

Water baby
PR Water pally IV
PR Pisces IV
Troy IV
Circe II
Water baby

DC 20% damage 80% heal pokopang
4 x dissolve initial runes
m
[Image: 007fd10a381697578f8fd8ad45b74309.jpg][Image: e0df61219fda6de8daeb816617f008ce.jpg]

Video up in awhile

Strategy

Use Pollux at rapa nui
First Odin and Namtar at first boss HP
Second Odin, Ed and Namtar at second HP

The rest just normal spin
[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
(05-02-2015, 12:45 AM)tiggerzoe Wrote:
(05-02-2015, 12:40 AM)PsychoticSoul Wrote:

Woohoo!!

I did exactly the same thing except I used Kukulkan instead of faugn so i could get the 3 water acheiveents at the same time Smile
keke back to old school nidhogg leeching...

congrats!!! 
my nidhogg still low lvl....still doable? 
could you tell me how you passed with this team? i wanna use it too!! 

Not that much spcial strat to it really... Its simply down to ur spining skills to combo well enuf that you don't run into dark rune drought.
My team was all max level, but only novalis/ursulas were min CD, dark golem cd 7 and nidhogg/kukulkan... well really low.

its simply about managing ur ursulas/golem use to heal u back

R1: normal spin....
R2: normal spin...
r3a/r3b:.... puzzle spin/tricolor spin.. nothing speicial
r4: Ursula + dark Golem
r5: normal spin, 2nd tunr of ursula to kill (don't have to though... u can grind it)
r6: this was the pain... most difficult round for me because I am awful at 2 sec spins to i was down to 3k hp or so multiple times on this stage... if u can't full atk both sides down, then kill one first, take one hit from isabelle, then kill the 2nd egg and dark golem/ursula the mid
r7: grind till its half hp, then.... ursula+ dark golem + DC to be sure
r8: normal spin
r9: kukulkan + normal spin
r10a: dark golem to convert, you can tell what the dark runes are by what rune gets converted. Use ursula + ur 2nd DC here to kill. If u don't one-shot him, make sure you know what color rune 'dark' was so you can finish him on 2nd turn.
r10b: you should have 2-3 turns of ursula bursts to finish him off....

oh... and i ended using using an Ixidor's Inanna team instead to get the last achievement... Don't have to wukong/idun grind it thankfully...
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

It's Friday may 1 in the us why is diablo not showing up or is he supposed to appear Saturday or did they mess up and I missed it
[Image: 3250089_1153130463.png]
Is it 10 pm yet
DarthVader Wrote:Support  Big Grin 
-----------------------------> http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-GUIDE-A-Storms-End-A-Rainbow-Guide
[Image: n32bdh.png]
(05-02-2015, 01:23 AM)NewBieTOS Wrote: Is it 10 pm yet

Nope and I feel stupid I thought it looked like twelve not 22:00
[Image: 3250089_1153130463.png]