Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Evil Controlling Orders Nightmare
Idun
Hades
Ed
Horned king
Zeus
Wukong

I saw a pic this team can win 0 diamonds

LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
Im considering

Dionysus + Lunafer + Jiang Ziya + Kenjouro + Daji

[Image: 2YvGEcU.png]

[A]Seergaze ID: 21711232 LOOKING FOR ALLIES ADD ME!

(05-01-2015, 09:09 PM)logger Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 08:53 PM)elfwood Wrote: stage 9, a bit ambiguos so it will hit u for 12k and then 99% of maximum HP?

To me it sounds like it will hit for 12k normally and on the first attack if you use an active to remove invisibility. If you don't use an active to remove invisibility then the first attack will be 99% of max HP. Just a guess so I could easily be wrong. 
Accidentally went into nightmare instead of soulmaster with my farming team =( but at least I can confirm the answer to your question: it will do 99% immediately. The 12k wouldnt kill nidhogg but theres a skull.

Also, this team should clear easily with faugn in 4th slot instead of ursula as long as you can spin well. Was not at risk anywhere up to this point.

[Image: e37b88b6ca23d97cbc912e271d7561ce.jpg]

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Absolute worst case scenario for 0-diamonds you could resort to to idun-wukong..... it would simply take forever...

Though for speed clear it appears to be designed for water babylon to beat... unfortunately I don't have that so I'll go either Greek or Norse.
This is not going to be pretty though....

I realllllly hope the 6* achievement isn't worth getting... because it would be a total pain to get.
Main Allies: PR Nezha, All SS Ducks/Dogs

Looking For: PR Baph, Mark II, RGB Yanxi, Solomon/Pete, Su siao-syue, 

Main Deck
[Image: 0236565c.jpg]
Other (complete or in Progress)
[Image: u4IzV_.gif]

PR Loki, PR Odin, PR lunar, Baphomet and Gemini with Daji.

I got no better subs. I'll rely on leaving one heart on the board for Baphomet.
Confirming that nidhogg can clear.

After you snipe, the skull will still be there. Don't worry - it will disappear after you spin for one round so you can grind through.
Screenshots below show board prior to stage 10, board after reaching stage 10, and board after converting with dark golem.
basically my dark runes appeared as light. After conversion they appeared as earth. also, when I used compulsion heart runes still appeared on the screen. They switched back to normal after getting to 10b.

[Image: 8e9341a2708bb370b23ee20a18b57c3e.jpg]

[Image: aeca57f92ad7c94f9a0a474cb0d39d27.jpg]

[Image: 5088c3782f0c512427a44a856daceadd.jpg]
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Seems doable by throwing a lot of diamonds.
But seriously, a lot of diamonds makes this stage highly doable. Other than that...I guess I'll stick with Nidhogg and Dual Ursula or, like Arigato said, Ursula+Golem+Daji.
UID:29234960 | PRFaugnIVMAX, PRAthenaIVMAX,PRNidhoggMAX, PRNezhaIVMAX
Guild ID: 2016 | Join us in this fateful year! 

Draconomicon
Here's the game plan I will be using in 12 hrs

Team

Idun
Hades
Ed
Horned
Zeus
Wukong ally

Wave 1 : spin manually hoping to kill dark elf and hope they start with cd 2
Wave 2 : grind
Wave 3 : grind
Wave 4 : use Ed hades horned king Zeus and burst
Wave 5 : grind
Wave 6 : grind
Wave 7 :use all actives and burst along with dragonary craft
Wave 8 : grind
Wave 9 : grind
Wave 10A : grind
Wave 10B : grind

And then I'll do that again to get both materials
LINK TO MY TOS YOUTUBE CHANNEL : https://m.youtube.com/channel/UClElOywokCiZrAUYTCLTiiQ
Not sure if this helps anyone but I cleared NM with the following team:

Atrasis + Cassandra / Circe / PR Molly / PR Pisces + Atrasis

For some stupid reason, I didn't bring a water sniper and I died at stage 9 =.=. That cost me 1 diamond. Molly was utterly useless since you can use DC at stage 10a, and use Atrasis' active to finish him off...

Anyway, that could've been a 0 dime clear for all three achievements.

So I decided to go for light Babylon for the last achievement since it's stabler than the water version:

PR Innana + ML / PR Luna / Kejourou / Pinocchio + PR Innana

0 dime clear with this team isn't too difficult assuming you are a decent spinner.

Diablo's first form is easy to deal with... the jumbling is only between colours. So all Earth runes on board are the same runes (just not Earth). A converter helps here. If you are using Babylon, just spin as normal as your damage comes from skydrops anyway. Remember to use DC as well so that you have all 5 colours before unleashing your Babylon's active for the second form to spin all 5 combos (3s helps a lot).

Anyway, this NM stage is meant for Babylon teams (probably harder for Earth though). You can clear the water achievement with dragons.

Anyway this is a fire craft that has a tumbler ability. Definitely worth getting.
ID 27 321 367

Regular Ally: Max CD PR Daji

Finally completed my diamond seal collection once again so I've got all cards in the game at lvl 99 available for ally upon request.

Someone 0 diamonds cleared with this beauty.

PR Verd, Hades, Ed, Horny King, Zeus and PR Wu.

Had to check what Verd leader skill was before I said: "HES A GENIUS."

Took him 1 hour 21 minutes though.