Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Evil Controlling Orders Nightmare
The achievements this time around are realtively easy considering the variety of teams we now have. lol

SM
3* clear with dark babylon
Team: Namtar | Madam Chyan | Midgley + Fusion partner | Endor | Namtar
D.C craft: Anything that can filter runes, if possible use crafts that can heal hp.
Guide:
R1:Spend at least 2 turns here so the fusion partner can do a 20k snipe on the explosive egg next round. And make sure you don't make any enchanted darka, beware in column spinning.

R2.Use all actives EXCEPT fusion, save that for later. Still need to watch out for enchanted dark.

R3.Column spin for da win!

R4.No need to hesitate killing the dark egg first. If Madam Chyan's buff is gone for some reason, turn it back on. Once the shield is gone fusion for full heal and column spin!

R5. lel

R6:Column spin for da win! Before killing it, use craft to prepare all five attributes for Boss.

R7.If you have prepared your runes via craft, then use Midgley, Namtar and Madam(if she's usable). Column spin should do the trick! Else, Endor.

NM
1* clear with PR Giemsa team that I just made up (didn't have a functional Giemsa team)
Team: PR Giemsa | Vega | Non-PR Urd | Mu Yue | Douman | PR Giemsa
-Core members are probably Mu Yue and PR Giemsa only, the others are just fillers, Urd helps with Boss's Penta-shield though
-Total hp around 15.5k, only Mu Yue all max
Guide:
Remember to use Mu Yue/Vega to heal if you got hit!
R1-R5: Kill everything! Don't get hit!

R6: Store CD here, kill off the minions and reserve the boss for stalling. Repeat until all actives are up.

R7.Use Giemsa's LD=Water active when you have too much LD runes around. Use craft if necessary.

R8.Kill her as fast as possible. Again, use craft if necessary, if available.

R9. Get hit once,heal up and kill her, make sure you're at full health though when she's invisible, then spin away!

R10a. Use Giemsa's second active, the flashy triple attack one. Use Mu Yue/Vega for easier spinning. If not dead then use Giemsa's LD=water active
R10b.Urd freeze and use your damage boosters when you have all five attributes on your board.

2* clear with Barbara-Nidhogg team(special thanks to Revdarian for mentioning Stinger)
Team:Barbara | Byakhee | Stinger | Medusa | Mufasa
Craft:Any craft that removes attribute relation(slashing craft)
Guide:
R1-R3: If you die here I recommend you to pray...RNGesus.

R4:Aim at the earth one first if you Medusa still ain't ready yet. Then Medusa them and kill.

R5. Let it go~to hell

R6.Stall actives! Nothing special here.

R7. Spend the first two turns spin with all you might, then Medusa it and kill.

R8. U wot m8?

R9. Stinger to reveal it then normal spin.

R10a. Barbara-Byakhee skill and craft.
R10b. Medusa stun and use all actives when your board has five attributes.

‘Well...A sissy is more educated than a m-o-n-k-e-y.’

MH confirmed Arthur is Wukong

Strategy

Grind before stage 3. until yog sot up. use it for 2 form of stage 3.

Stage 4: stall to recharge all skill
Stage 7: deactivate all princess and use yog sot skill. it is enough damage without support to kill the evolve material.
Stage 8: depends on confident level. use main char for counter 2 sec spin. If you spin good. the card is replaceable.
Stage 8 second form: can be used to active all skill back. killing it off with craft to convert enchanted stone.
Stage 9: with princess on, the damage is enough to kill both stage.
Stage 10: Use both yog sot if you have the skill active

Achievements are out:
Ultimate:
2* Clear (Elf Leader + Ally, 5 attributes) using PR Diablo + Light Marguerite, Hamel, Water Margarite, PR Matroyshka + PR Morris
Diablo overheal will get you killed on stage 2. Can't use Isabelle either. The options I can see are: Marguerite, Dual Lucy with enough HP, Komatsuhime teams .
1) Team skill and kill
2) Light Marguerite and target Yvette. The diffusion should kill the cocoon and you can safely move on.
3 -7) The rest you can grind through using Margarite, Hamel, Morris for hearts. I was intending to use Diablo team skill on the boss but failed to spin but thanks to these 3 being max skill I could grind through.

1* Clear (Fire Team) with Dual Nobunaga + 9-Headed Dragon, Sun Hsiao Mei, PR Sean, PR PKOF
1) Spin and kill without Nobunaga
2) PKOF to snipe, then spin and kill yvette
3-7) Spin, use Sean / Sun Hsiao Mei to help spin on the boss

Nightmare:
2* Clear (Dark Team, Dragon Team) with PR Wawel + PR Novalis, 3x Masamune + Masamune
On round 1, spin 3 combos including 1 dark to leave just 1 mob alive. Stall as long as possible. After that, turn on Novalis when ready and just kill everything with Masamune. Wawel once near the beginning to heal up, and then once again after you get hit on round 9.

1* Clear (Beast Team) with Dual Haza + Haza, Mothman, PR Medusa, Inari
Just grind through. Haza to help on rounds 4, 7, and full heal after you get hit on round 9. Medusa to help kill diablo form 2.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Tiny, earth elf that explodes doing 30x earth dmg can help you on the 2nd stage if you want a mono elf team with sniper. It was from Monster strike seal.
Magrence's active could work too, just target Yvette while doing a single attack spin.
Oni the snake conjurer "first damage received will not lead to your defeat" should leave you at 1hp.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
cleared Ultimate with following team, thought the achievements was Leader/Ally are Elves, 5 attr.
but seems it's mono Elf... i cant do mono Elf, cant spin 5 attr...
but think the team i used to clear not bad so just post here Big Grin

Komatsuhime with Elf HP 2x... Merlin with Elf Recovery 4x... crazy... high HP. 3 Enchanted Hearts, 1 combo, can heal 21k HP
Pic #2: need to calculate the team can tank R4 Poison 20%

this team can grind any stage till CD up. just use Komatsuhime active to create at least 3 Hearts before entering next stage. at next stage, aim the one that is not CD1. you dun want to KO the CD1. activate Blue Infant, dissolve the Hearts. 3 Enchanted Hearts, 1 combo... 21k HP recovery Smile
need cautious not to do full atk while grind CD. if 'accidentally' KO the CD1... gg

[Image: 6WXj81a.png] [Image: o3c5PkX.png] [Image: pxk9DjD.png]

anyway, i cant do 5 attr with Elf team. i cant spin that. or something ally Daji... duno. but target 3 stars achievement only...
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
A quick heads up, as rxwing also mentioned, they changed the achievement for the ultimate stage from Leader+Ally Elf to Mono Elf.
Cleared all Achievements using a number of different teams.

---

SM Mono Elves + Rainbow: Diablo + PR Matryoshka / Margarite / Marguerite / Isabel + Merlin (Heart-generating DC)

Stage 1: Burst with Matryoshka + Merlin.
Stage 2: Activate Marguerite and target Yvette so the Egg doesn't explode. Afterwards, burst with Diablo-Isabel combo skill.
Stage 3: Burst with Matryoshka + Merlin.
Stage 4: Burst the Egg down with Margarite. Activate Isabel at CD1, then activate Diablo-Marguerite combo skill. Try to manage the damage so that you can kill her at CD1 with the skull up, thus grinding for CDs.
Stage 5: Kill at CD1 for grinding CDs.
Stage 6: Burst the Egg down with Matryoshka + Merlin. Grind for Diablo-Elf combo skill and Merlin to come off CD. Use Margarite, Matryoshka or DC to stay alive.
Stage 7: Burst with Diablo-Elf combo skill + Merlin.

Note that Margarite is the Water Elf from Monster Strike, while Marguerite is the TOS original that spreads damage around for three turns.

---

SM Mono Fire: Chessia + PR Medea / Jabbanero / Yog / Rococo + Chessia

There's no real strategy to this team other than:
  • Activating Jabbanero at Stage 2 to disable the Egg.
  • Turning off Medea and making sure you have enough HP to tank Isabel at Stage 4.
  • Activating Yog at Stage 7 against Diablo if you're missing an element.

---

NM Beast Leader-Ally: PR Dodo + Mufasa / Basti / PR Medea / Furi + Haza
NM Mono Dragons: PR Nidhogg + PR Dagon / PR Faugn / PR Ursula / PR Novalis + PR Ursula
NM Mono Dark: Lu Bu + NVR Odin / Lancelot / Midgley / Geppetto + Lu Bu

Again, no real strategy other than burst your way through. A couple of stages to take note:
  • Stage 9: Dodge with Haza when using the Beast team, snipe with Faugn and Geppetto when using the Dragon and Dark teams respectively (Or deal with it using a DC, if you have one)
  • Stage 10.1: Remember the colour of Earth when using the Beast team and Dark when using the Dragon and Dark teams.

---

Good luck~. ^^
[Image: BPfjm4o.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Chang'e, Hubble
It's an old stage, so for the most part you're just spinning through everything. 

Ultimate 2* Clear (Dragon Leader and Ally, No Active Skills) with PR Ursula + 4x filler dragons with high attack + Azathoth
1) Spin
2) Kill right first, then target left
3) Target trojan first and kill within 2 turns. Should be back to full HP after this.
4) Kill right mob, then kill isabelle after the initial attack
5, 6a, 6b) Spin
7) DC to burst down when you have 5 attributes.

Ultimate 1* Clear (Human Team) with KOF team featuring Mai.
I brought Aggressive Suspire Amulet as DC, intending to 2* (no active skills) but brought the wrong charging crafts. If I had DC then I wouldn't have needed to use Mai to heal at Isabelle. 

Nightmare 2* Clear (Elf Team, 3+ Attributes) with PR Diablo + PR Matroyshka (oops, no hearts), Cornflower, Nyx, Rose + PR Yvette
This was a bad idea because it's so slow. Rose is a better team.
Burst down stages 4 and 7. 
Tank stage 9 and then spin down
Diablo team skill on stage 10b, Nyx if you don't have all 5 attributes

Nightmare 1* Clear (Water Team) with Dual Atlantis + water sniper, PR Molly, 2x filler
Burst down stage 7 if needed
Snipe on stage 9
Atlantis to burst down 10b if all 5 attributes are there, otherwise Molly

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi