Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Epic Champion
(05-12-2018, 03:28 AM)put1572 Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 03:12 AM)vespher Wrote: Any advice for those without a DC?

I'm assuming you mean the initial shield DC so you can either use a craft with the effect "does not lead to your defeat" or cards with dodge/absorb actives such as Copper Bullet, Haza, Honda and probably some others that I'm missing. If you don't care for achievements, then the easiest would be to use the Perennial elves (Sakura is probably best for this stage imo).

Sakura team need full burst at 2nd wave, do not to progress to fast at 1st wave.
0 rcr practically crippled sakura, x1.69 multiplier cant kill those 2 mob.

Sadly this is still one of the hardest ultimate imo. I guess I'll have to pass this DC again (though it's a really nice one) since I just couldn't figure out the human achievement. No Guan, no Kensou and suck at KOF style. And most importantly, no spare dime...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

(05-12-2018, 09:26 AM)alpha5omega7 Wrote: Sadly this is still one of the hardest ultimate imo.  I guess I'll have to pass this DC again (though it's a really nice one) since I just couldn't figure out the human achievement.  No Guan, no Kensou and suck at KOF style.  And most importantly, no spare dime...

I got this craft last time.  Its not great.  However this is probably one of the few times, maybe even the first time, a dc has actually come back.  Since CF doesnt seem to be wanting to end the collab then maybe it will come another time.

Maybe MH finally allow ppl who are sick for 2 days a shot at the craft which in general isnt worth the time.

Bleh what a chore.

1* Sun Ce - Cai Wenji - Celsius - Florice - PQoW + Sun Ce. IMPORTANT: Delay DC.
  • You might be surprised to hear this but of the two teams I used to clear achieves, THIS is easy one.
  • The biggest challenge is the opening few stages, if you run low on water it's very hard to get past that recovery lock.
  • Stall at wave 3 first HP bar by not dissolving one electric rune, until your Sun Ces are up.
  • You need to turn on a Sun Ce to ensure a kill at wave 3 second HP bar. Use Florice untransformed convert if you don't have enough water. Remember that you have to dissolve one enchanted of ANY attribute to do damage.
  • Try to get some enchanted runes ready at wave 4 for wave 5, this isn't so complicated given the way Sun Ce's board tends to clump up.
  • Activate Cai Wenji for Wave 5. should be able to kill in one spin.
  • Dissolve some of the X-weather for the first few turns (if you killed Shu in one then you should have two spare turns before he attacks), transform Florice and use her clear effect to kill.
  • If you're lucky, you can actually get past Wave 6 without using Celsius at all, because Sun Ce's recovery is very high so even just a set of hearts a turn with a decent spin should keep you from ever being in the position to die. I suggest trying this and using Celsius only if you need to, because it's preferable to have stalled the Sun Ce you used back by the boss.
  • At boss I had all actives ready (I didn't use Celsius). First HP bar, use Cai Wenji and one Sun Ce. Easy kill.
  • Second bar, use your delay DC on the lockdown turn and then PQoW to tank the first hit once locks have worn off. On the third turn I used Sun Ce, Celsius (because she improves your skydrop), and then Florice convert in that order.
  • Alternative way I can see around this with Sun Ce is you can have Sie Kensou to do the unlock at the boss. But all of the members in this team do something, so I'm not sure what you would swap him with.

2* Fire Lionel - Turing - Colin - Haza - Florice + Khaos. IMPORTANT: Delay DC. Again. I can't remember if there's an unlock that would fit in this team to replace it though.
  • This is kind of like, a fly by the seat of your pants setup?
  • Recovery lock is a very annoying stage. This team doesn't have the best recovery.
  • You're gonna have to manual 6 combos and dissolve electric through wave 3. Can use Fire Lionel in a pinch. I would not... intentionally stall here, but at the same time it's best to have Khaos ready for the second HP bar.
  • I used Khaos second HP bar, wave 3. I found I could not do the right amount of damage without him.
  • The trojan on wave 4 will die a lot faster than the 2 second mob. If you were gonna stall anywhere, I suggest here, but you probably won't need to.
  • You can try Turing if you're feeling lucky on Wave 5, but I did and I got no fire at all. Had to DC for enchanted runes.
  • Same deal as Sun Ce, you should have a couple turns to dissolve at least half of the weathered runes. Transform Florice and clear status with her to kill.
  • Wave 6 is the hard part. It is very luck based because this team's recovery is real bad. Ideally you let him hit you, use Colin, and then if that's not enough, hopefully Turing is up the next turn and that'll be enough. Mine went: 1st turn - Colin - Turing - Dissolved 5 hearts on a fourth turn with a prayer that it would finally kill. Just make sure you have enough HP to survive Ambush the next wave. Also if you haven't already, dissolving all these hearts should get your mechs to 100%.
  • Wave 7, pretty straightforward. Kill first HP, DC, use Haza dodge active on the turn he hits you, Kill. Khaos should be up by that last turn, I used him and also Haza's 1.5x.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Settled on this KOF setup as the safest team for farming. Unfortunately it requires you to have 2x Mai.
I was using Azathoth with Huifre and Aforgornon for a little while but I kept randomly dying on the WFE no LD initial dissolve stage. It saves a couple of minutes if you're successful but the risk of randomly dying wasn't worth it in the end. 

2* Clear (Human Team, 3+ Attributes) with Kyo + Mai, Kula, Chizuru, Mai + Mai and Molten Downstream Spell as DC which provides tumbler effect

The order of the team members is important, so that Kula overwrites a dark column!
1, 2, 3a) Spin through
3b) Turn on Kyo skill 2 and start charging up. When maxed, Mai #1 Skill 2 to burst
4) Spin through, making sure to dissolve the two columns on the left or right to keep kyo multiplier up. 
5a) Mai #2 Skill 2, Kula, spin the earth column to the right, and mess up the dark column. 
5b) Mai #3 Skill 2
6) Spin through, Chizuru if needed, Kula in extreme emergency
7a) Mai #1 Skill 2
7b) Spin once and use DC to use tumbler effect. Then burst down with whatever is left.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Yog seems doable.  Played one time but failed to calc dmg on pilatus.

Yog smilodon seth huifre afrogonmon yog

Use aggressive frenzied blade, next dmg will not lead to defeat.  

Some options are sub huifre for an unlocker for the possible 2rd lock.  Also u could stack for pilatus, trust the 1 rd lock and use pkow or whatever card to tumble the last stage.

Im going out but will try later.

This team could be 2star also.

Edit: cleared with said team.  Dont be afaid to use yogs cd6 skill even if it goes away.  Cd6 skill will go away on the last rd due to neutralize and u cant activate it after tumble.  I saved the cd 10 ones for the boss and dc to prevent death and pass lock.  Used a dc that ignored attribute for the water stage.
(05-13-2018, 12:33 AM)jtsmith Wrote: Yog seems doable. Played one time but failed to calc dmg on pilatus.

Yog smilodon seth huifre afrogonmon yog

Use aggressive frenzied blade, next dmg will not lead to defeat.

Some options are sub huifre for an unlocker for the possible 2rd lock. Also u could stack for pilatus, trust the 1 rd lock and use pkow or whatever card to tumble the last stage.

Im going out but will try later.

This team could be 2star also.
Yog is actually doable. I just finished it with Yog Smilodon Shyplant Aforgomon Sandman Yog with undefeatable DC. Not easy in wave 7, tried 3 times before succeeding, but at least didn't use a diamond.