Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Epic Champion
(06-17-2017, 08:51 PM)Wezlex Wrote: Cleared all achievements with 2 Guan Yu teams.
Guan Yu, Yukimura, Circe, PQoW, Sean and Gaun Yu + delay craft
Gaun Yu, Fire Yan, Circe, PQoW, Medusa, Guan Yu + delay craft
I suppose this stage would be a lot easier if I had this ignore shield craft a lot of people seem to be using, then I could swap PQoW with something more usefull. Fire Yan can also be replaced with something like Randeng as the boost of Circe alone should be enough damage.
Why did you bring PQoW? For stage 5? PQoW is not going to help you much in Boss 1st HP or 2nd HP.

(06-18-2017, 10:27 AM)xxtroyboyxx Wrote:
(06-17-2017, 08:51 PM)Wezlex Wrote: Cleared all achievements with 2 Guan Yu teams.
Guan Yu, Yukimura, Circe, PQoW, Sean and Gaun Yu + delay craft
Gaun Yu, Fire Yan, Circe, PQoW, Medusa, Guan Yu + delay craft
I suppose this stage would be a lot easier if I had this ignore shield craft a lot of people seem to be using, then I could swap PQoW with something more usefull. Fire Yan can also be replaced with something like Randeng as the boost of Circe alone should be enough damage.
Why did you bring PQoW? For stage 5? PQoW is not going to help you much in Boss 1st HP or 2nd HP.

PQoW does help in 5b and 7b.. tumbler effect in 1st round.. 

http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Discussion-Strategy-Info-The-Epic-Champion?pid=276100#pid276100

Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
Is this stage a one time only? Or will it come back in the future? Don't think I can pass without an Izanagi guide :'(

63318603 PR Daji, PR Inanna
@Wezlex, xxtroyboyxx, Nash To be clear, it needs to be PR PQOW. The non-PR version doesn't have the tumbler effect.

@KuDaora nothing has been announced to say this is one-time only, so for now we assume that it'll be coming back
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Yeah my bad I used PR PQoW, my original plan was to use PR PQoW only on 7b and use medusa for 5b. In the end I was forced to use medusa in 5a and PQoW in 5b because I got unlucky with enchanted runes and skydrop. Miraculously I was able to stall back PQOW back with the help of Medusa and the craft on 7b.
IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active
Fun facts, you cant use Medusa on the boss at 5b.
[Image: e8852693.jpg]

My Regular Allies: Wukong, PR Thor, PR Tyr, PR Faugn and Apollo.

Game ID: 33,393,653
Same achievements as last time so you can in theory use the same teams.

2* Clear (Human Team, 3+ Attributes) with Dual Kyo + Mai, Sie Kensou, Chizuru, Athena and Aggressive Pique Spell as DC which ignores initial shield
1) Spin through slowly, stalling CD
2) Turn on Kyo #1 skill 2, and charge up
3a) Keep spinning the two columns under Kyo and Mai, make enchanted water, fire and earth runes
3b) Athena and make sure to dissolve the enchanted water, fire and earth runes
4) Mai
5a) Spend one turn clearing dark and light runes, then Kyo # 2 skill 1 to kill
5b) Kyo #1 Skill 1
6) Spin through as much as you can, then Chizuru
7a) Mai skill 2
7b) Spin and DC

1* Clear (3+ Races) with Dual Atlantis + PR Giemsa, Sie Kensou, Florice, Aforgornon and Aggressive Pique Spell as DC which ignores initial shield

1, 2, 3a) Spin through while stalling CD. Make enchanted runes where you can. Need an enchanted water rune before moving on.
3b) Burst with Giemsa skill 1 and Atlantis
4) Florice with full attack to kill 2 second movement time enemy, stall a little on earth
5a) Spin to get enchanted water/fire/earth if needed. Burst down with Giemsa skill 2 and Atlantis
5b) When it gets to CD 1, use Florice Switch and remove the debuff. Spin to kill
6) Aforgornon after it attacks once
7a) Atlantis
7b) Sie Kensou, everything else, Atlantis, DC

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Any advice for those without a DC?
(05-12-2018, 03:12 AM)vespher Wrote: Any advice for those without a DC?

It's either dodge or tumbler. PQoW, 7009, Haza, Amaterasu, Honda? You'll need an unlock too - Birdcage, Sie Kensou, Brynhildr - or a delay and kill so that you're not hit before your actives unlock. Perennials' Tumbler deals with it nicely.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(05-12-2018, 03:12 AM)vespher Wrote: Any advice for those without a DC?

I'm assuming you mean the initial shield DC so you can either use a craft with the effect "does not lead to your defeat" or cards with dodge/absorb actives such as Copper Bullet, Haza, Honda and probably some others that I'm missing. If you don't care for achievements, then the easiest would be to use the Perennial elves (Sakura is probably best for this stage imo).
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485