Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Epic Champion
This stage is really hard. 

Info: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/The_Epic_Champion

Achievements: 
3+ Attributes
All Human
3+ Races

DC: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Vague_Pique_Chain_(177)

2* Clear (3+ Attributes, Human Team) with Dual Guan Yu Trio + PR Circe, Yukimura and Aggressive Pique Spell as DC, which can do 40% of damage ignoring initial shield

You need a lot of luck to get through 7b without dying
1) Kill 2 and stall
2) Target fire, kill both within 4 turns
3a) Grind through, turn on Circe when ready. Try to make an enchanted rune if you can
3b) Spend one turn making an enchanted rune if needed, otherwise Guan Yu on its own and spin well
4) Kill right quickly, stall on left if you can
5a) Team skill using Liu Bei
5b) Turn off Circe, spin away as many weathered runes as you can in the first two turns. Then Yukimura and spin to kill
6) Stall as long as you can, use Zhang Fei when you run out of hearts
7a) Spin, use guan yu and/or team skill when ready. Note that if you turn Circe on, then Zhang Fei damage reduction will be nullified
7b) Spin well, DC well and hope for lots of skydrops

2* Clear (3+ Attributes, 3+ Races Team) with Dual Guan Yu Trio + Marchosias, Haza and Aggressive Suspire Pattern as DC, which can delay enemy CD by 1 turn

1) Kill 2 and stall
2) Target fire, kill both within 4 turns
3a) Grind through, make an enchanted rune if you can 
3b) Spend one turn making an enchanted rune if needed, otherwise Guan Yu and DC
4) Kill right quickly, stall on left if you can. I had to use Zhang Fei due to poor spinning
5a) Team skill using Liu Bei
5b) Clear as many weathered runes as you can until it's CD 1 so you can grind back a bit of CD. Then Marchosias and spin. 
6) Stall as long as you can, use Zhang Fei when you run out of hearts
7a) Spin, use guan yu and/or team skill when ready. DC to delay CD by 1 turn
7b) Spin one turn and your skills will be unlocked. Haza to dodge, then full burst after he attacks once.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi

Can we get the actual stage information on here guys? Wiki won't open for me- on mobile.
Thanks, Jinxy

Yeah, I've been meaning to make a thread about it but the wikia app for the wiki is pretty good to check the wiki on mobile.

Anyways, to lazy to make a table so here are screenshots of the stage info from the wiki using the wikia app.[Image: 69286949b14b26b46f80ede12633af16.jpg][Image: 1df92621d7fb319a1ef19eff29240cd8.jpg][Image: 877150ca99f70798dd46a1ca92ab0341.jpg][Image: b9337e9a78f2521eaf76830c216bd528.jpg][Image: c6c351e5a9c21f5cb24622dff35b2e79.jpg][Image: 8ac1c3df8107dea302aea2d8e8094f0d.jpg]

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
So far I've failed 4 times so far on the heart shield stage, with my guan yu team. RNG is obviously not with me on this one
IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active
Thanks to Joaqs, that saw me through Smile
(06-17-2017, 07:10 AM)Joaqs Wrote: Yeah, I've been meaning to make a thread about it but the wikia app for the wiki is pretty good to check the wiki on mobile.
*snip*

What's the wiki app? Android and iOS?
I have AndroId so I don't know if it's available in ios, but in android it's called Fandom: Tower of Saviors.

[Image: 6296467fa708cb30e462f7d14d6fd71e.jpg]

For the stage I think some kind of Honda team could clear it. Use Honda to survive the pesky second hp of Polaris and Gilgamesh, for Gilgamesh you need to delay him in his first hp and a way to do that could be with a craft when bursting him down. That should consume the 1 turn lock and allow for Honda's active to absorb the ridiculous amount of damage.
A solution against the lightand dark damage -90% is to bring pr Giemsa and fireworks him. Bring eight seal beast to solve the heart shield.
Camera girl or pr Alola to get enchanted water-fire-earth in one turn.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Updated original post with my 3+ Races clear.

@Jinxy Sorry about that, next time I'll post screenshots too
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
0 Dime 2* achievement (3 colour, All human) with Guan Yu team:
Guan Yu trio, PQOW x2, Guan Yu (ally)
Used a CD delay craft cuz I do not have a dodge craft or break initial def for Guan Yu

1: Normal spin, grind CD..
2: Kill blue first.. grind on red..
3a: Normal spin, grind CD.. intentionally avoid dissolving electric to not deal damage..
3b: Hit it abit till 70%.. Guan Yu convert and DC (just to be safe)
4: Kill green, grind on blue
5a: Guan Yu + Liu Bei team skill
5b: Try your best to clear the weathered runes before mob attacks.. should have 3 turns since 1HKO 5a.. on the turn of mob attack, activate PQOW..
6: Try your best to stall while full healing.. when no choice already, use Zhang Fei to kill..
7a: This is where one need to get lucky with skydrops.. either pray for quick kill or hearts to sustain.. if you have both PQOW ready (or can be ready by 7b), feel free to use one of PQOW to help..
7b:
- 1st round: DC to delay boss CD
- 2nd round: PQOW to tumbler
- 3rd round: Guan Yu team skill to kill

Team composition could have been better if I had a better craft..
Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~