Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Endless Inheritance - Human Challenge Stages!
Limited info on wiki at the moment, will update over the next 24 hours as more becomes available
https://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/The_Endless_Inheritance
http://zh.tos.wikia.com/wiki/%E6%B0%B8%E4%B8%8D%E6%AD%A2%E7%9B%A1%E7%9A%84%E5%82%B3%E6%89%BF

Water: 
You want to bring a high REC team to deal with 70 and 90% reapers, 60% poison. 
On the second last stage if you don't have Killua as leader you probably want to burst it down (16m damage for non-fire team, 8m damage for fire team)
You also need something to deal with the 81k initial hit on the boss stage. 
Options include

Tumbler (PR PQOW, Honda)
Dodge (7009, Au Shiau Hung Chen, Killua switch)
Damage Reduction (Koenma, Lisa Bufano, Lu Xun if your team has enough HP)
Reduce Attack to 0 (Gon Nen Skill, Iori)
DC that reduces damage or ignores initial shield

I'm planning to use 
Killua + Kurapika, Killua, Chizuru, PR Duncan + Gon 

1, 2) Stall CD for all your actives. 
3) Killua and Gon skill 1, switch both Gon and Killua, turn on Kurapika and full attack to kill both
4) Spin through
5) Chizuru to speed things up
6) Grind through, since Killua negates the poison. Otherwise, you need to burst for 16m damage here. 
7) Killua switch to avoid the 81k initial attack, then burst it down.  

Other Teams: 

Fire: 
Rough Stage Info: 
1) 3x fire paladin mobs
2) Spam Trojan
3) Bestowal/symbiosis, so do full attacks
4) Trojan, marks fire runes (-20% for each one dissolved)
5) X board 
6) Crescendo
7) If not killed, 5000 damage counterstrike for each attacking enemy. Has 20m defense. 

Basically you just need a high powered team, with something to deal with the 20m defense. Either burst through or try one of these. 
Options include: 
Snipers: Terry, PKOF, PKOE, Hubble (NOTE: I'm not sure how much HP it has, so maybe these won't do enough damage) 
Defense Breakers: Gon, Iori, Mark II, Thomas Midgley, Arthur, He Rann, 
Self-boosters: Florice, Abe, Yusuke, Sun CE, Zhurong, Luno, Septem, Huang Zhong, TYR, YSC

Dual SHJ + Kula, PR Cassandra, PR Molly, filler. The same team should work with Yusuke as leader instead. 

1, 2) Stall CD as long as possible
3) Full attacks to kill them both at the same time
4) Spin and kill within 2 turns
5) Turn on Cass, Molly
6) SHJ
7) SHJ and DC

Earth: 
Rough stage info: 
1) Whole marked board

2) Orb shield
3) 3 mobs with 4, 5, 6 exact combo shield
4) Enchanted 5 colour shield
5) 5 combo shield with 1 sticky rune and high damage
6) 6 combo shield and 2 electric runes
7) 9 combo shield and 2 second moving time
You need to have answers for the enchanted 5 colour shield and the 9 combo shield.
Enchanted 5 colour shield can be dealt with using DC or Anne (biweekly that just returned today!)
9 combo shield can be handled using a PR starter

Gon + PR Duncan, Kurapika, PR Endor, Killua + Killua

1) Spin through, move any leftover marked runes to the bottom of the board so they get autoconverted
2) Follow the number of orbs
3) Spin 4, 5, 6 combos. Try to prepare an enchanted water/light/fire rune before moving on. 
4) Spin the 5 colours
5) Spin through, PR starter if needed
6) Kurapika switch and use skill 2. 
7) Gon and Killua switch, use Gon skill 2 and Killua skill 1 to burst down. Can also use PR starter if desired. 

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Light: 
Rough stage info: 
1) restores CD of all team members

2) converts a random rune to water, water combo trojan
3) converts a random rune to fire, can't dissolve fire
4) initial dissolve must include all dark
5) light runes are marked, -20% attack for each one dissolved
6) neutralise, earth combo trojan, masked path
7) Ambush (16879 damage), Masked Path, Counterstrike, Ignores Defence

Gon + PR Duncan, Sun Shang Xiang, Yocto, Killua + Killua

1) Spin
2) SSX to remove water
3) Yocto switch and full board convert
4) Spin all dark runes
5) Gon both skills
6) Killua ally both skills, use skill 2, Duncan to ensure there are no earth runes in initial dissolve. Need to make sure both Gon and Killua leader and ally are switched so that earth/dark runes count for healing.
7) Gon skill 2, Killua skills to burst

Dark: 
Rough stage info: 

1) Light members have CD restored and attack x2 for 7 turns
2) It attacks you if you don't fill in the puzzle shield
3) Ignores defence, masks entire board after death
4) All light in initial dissolve
5) Enchanted shield, attacks if you don't dissolve enchanted
6) 20 hit shield, attacks when you attack it. 
7) Invisible. If it attacks when invisible, 70% poison and skills locked for 98 turns. 

Gon + Philena, PR Duncan, Kurapika, Killua + Killua 

1) Spin. You want to spend 8 turns on the first 5 stages so Philena is ready on stage 6. 
2) Fill in the puzzle shield every turn
3) Stall a bit here. Kill on turn 3. 
4) Kurapika both skills, then use EP skill 2 to unmask the board. 
5) Spin through
6) Gon both skills, Killua switch, Philena
7) Gon skill 2, Killua both skills to burst down

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Good news if you drew during HXH since Gon/Killua easily clears all stages. If not, I'm sure there will be other clears - will post videos tomorrow after more people have attempted.

PKOF's HP is at most ~28k, because I used Gon's Rock on him and he died from the snipe. Very likely to have low HP, although IDK how low.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Thanks aahlsy, I used to your team compositions, saved me lot of time finding out working team compositions myself.

They also changed the enemy skill of the dark paladin end-boss to "Invisible. If it attacks when invisible, HP to 1 and 40% poison for 98 turns. "
Water: Sun Ce - Swegde - Florice - Celsius - PQOW + Sun Ce
*Rule of thumb: if you don't dissolve water with Sun Ce teams you don't do any damage.
*Swegde convert on wave 3, you wanna one shot both. From that point on just use her whenever you want.
*Depends on your skydrop really, but wave 4 should be an easy grind even with -50% but use Florice to clear if you're not confident. Celsius in a pinch.
*Again, healing to 100% on wave 5 is not that hard but it depends on skydrop. Celsius in a pinch.
*Use one Sun Ce at wave 6, should be easy one shot.
*PQOW, tank the first hit. Kill with the other Sun Ce.

Fire: Sun Ce - Swegde - Zhang Liao - CF Chang'e - Galahad + Sun Ce.
*This is mostly very easy, just use converts to burst through, Chang'e if you have too many fire lock on wave 4.
*Galahad on Wave 6, one Sun Ce. I don't know if it's necessary but it's not like I could use both Sun Ces on the boss.
*Sun Ce to kill boss with Galahad buff still on. Didn't compulsion.

Earth: Killua - Endor (DW) - Biscuit - Yashiro - Circe + Gon. Quintet shield break craft.
*Mostly just doing what is asked of you. Really the whole thing could probably be manually spun except the boss. Biscuit is only in so that my craft would work right since it's the weird slime slasher shape that they don't release a lot of.
*Just dissolve as much as you can first wave, you should be able to clear it manually by turn 2 or 3 pretty easily with Gon and Killua's auto convert.
*Use Quintet break craft at wave 4. If you don't have it, hope you get lucky and have all elements on the board I guess.
*Burst with whatever you got at the boss, just get 9 combos somehow, there's plenty of ways with this team.

Light: Killua - Mai - CF Chang'e - Yashiro - Circe + Gon.
*My tactic was to just blow up the board constantly so that the wrong runes would go away. Mai and Chang'e can be replaced with anything that will act similarly and clear the board. Should be easy enough to do through intuition.

Dark: Killua - Sondra - Kurapika - Yashiro - Circe + Gon.
*Kind of a frumpy team. But it worked out. HxH too stronk.
*I ended up grinding through the masked board lol because I thought Killua's human rune convert would be enough to clear it. Shoulda read this thread first lol didn't even think to activate Kurapika.
*Sondra's active + Kurapika at the 20 hit shield is enough to kill.
*Finish with Janjanken Rock to bust stealth, of course.

Overall. Not that hard. But some people won't have any kind of human team I guess, let alone the OP HxH one.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|