Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Dusty Book
(02-04-2017, 07:09 PM)jason3000 Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 05:21 PM)Arigato Wrote: As someone who already all max 5 starters, i would still max this card.
1) Better stats. If there is anything bad about current starter, it will be stats.
2) 1 CD shorter overall at the cost of no initial CD-2. Generally this card will be a better alternative compared to current starter especially in arena since every active is 10 points less so 10 points more every time you use a starter.
I will still use original starters for pure attribute achievement or cases where i really need that initial CD - 2 (usually when i am trying to top ranking board). Nathaniel is really not going to get used unless i really need that initial CD-2.
thats the problem, when need to break achievement you will going to use your starter. you wont use katarine.the stat is irrelevent when you burst a million of damage, so the only use is in arena.
There are times you need that extra stat boost and extra spin time, and the boost for starters are only x1.05 attribute multiplier. 

And times in stages like trans its a better idea to use Katherin, she ia really cheap to max too.

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

It's as if he doesn't want an easy, valuable, good card to add to his arsenal..

ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
I think its preference, some like the card some dont. I have all my starters maxed but I still maxed this one, no harm adding another alternative to my card pool.

How MH looks at Blitz:
[Image: jR8RQEx.jpg]
(02-04-2017, 07:09 PM)jason3000 Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 05:21 PM)Arigato Wrote: As someone who already all max 5 starters, i would still max this card.

1) Better stats. If there is anything bad about current starter, it will be stats.
2) 1 CD shorter overall at the cost of no initial CD-2. Generally this card will be a better alternative compared to current starter especially in arena since every active is 10 points less so 10 points more every time you use a starter.

I will still use original starters for pure attribute achievement or cases where i really need that initial CD - 2 (usually when i am trying to top ranking board). Nathaniel is really not going to get used unless i really need that initial CD-2.

thats the problem, when need to break achievement you will going to use your starter. you wont use katarine.the stat is irrelevent when you burst a million of damage, so the only use is in arena.

*if* you want to get the achievements, its not like pr starter is mandatory. i have yet to come across an achievement where a starter MUST be in the team. sure, the utility might be useful, but its not like sean must be in a mono fire or x humans achievement in order for you to complete it.

in simple words, what people are trying to say is that this is a better(stat-wise) & potentially more efficient(cd-wise) version of the starters. on top of that, the stage for it is relatively easy in todays power standards. not to mention, this card can fit in any color team. it is a card that most likely will not be 'useless' for a while at least.
Just leave him alone, his meaning of OP must be a more valuable utility like Colin, Katherin is comparable though.
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Any ally that is at least dual max

Main Allies: Azathoth, Killua, Yusuke, Aqua, Darkness, Hiei, Natsu, Lucy, Atlantis

CN ID: 878758321
Main Allies: Daoloth, Meso
Looking for: Daoloth, Meso

Anyways going back to the stage discussion, which team is good for farming thos sm? Pontos, Erebus, Guan Yu, RDYJ?

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(02-05-2017, 12:27 AM)Joaqs Wrote: Anyways going back to the stage discussion, which team is good for farming thos sm? Pontos, Erebus, Guan Yu, RDYJ?

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

bump this...not happy with my current team as it is still easy to meet a rune drought and die.

3 deaths already for me...all 3 were deaths in rd2 due to vanishing heart runes...

no satan, guan yu here...looking for less premium pls.

also to wrap up the previous 2 pages of this thread, the sm card has an extra 2s of boundary breaking to solve the hardest of blind puzzles in this game.  think jo, arena, etc.
my grind team is my 3 or more Human achievement as well. the step by step description is in the video description. died few times early on, but after with that step by step, never die...

not luxury... Gretchen fusion can be replaced with any burst cards i think...
https://youtu.be/IQamK8Xi38E
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
I am using Lu Bu team to farm, boss stage just use zhuge liang, it is a perfect counter for combo shield.

If you prefer stability over speed, Loki team is better, but Zhuge Liang is still preferred over Endor. (More brainless)
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
I'm using loki and chessia team to farm, both team very stable.
Vr loki, GoR odin, odin fsoa, zhuge, yocto.
This dark norse team basically easiest option to farm. Dont even need 2 odin, just for stats boosting purpose.
Chesia, medea, rococo, seth, sean.
Open medea when ready and blast everything. Seth is for hp boost.