Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Dusty Book
This is a bone that MH is throwing our way with the 6th protagonist, so just enjoy it Big Grin
I think that i will use my erebus team for fun.
(knowing that it was coming i still did amel4 my protagonists for the diamonds lol)

edit to add:
VR Loki with Zhuge Liang should also have a really easy time but you would miss 1 of the 3 achievements, sill perfect for farming. Replace Zhuge Liang for endor and manually spin the 9 combos for a nice time.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
Wave 4 exemplifies one of the strongest points of the new Norse setup since VR Odin - enchanted runes are incredibly easy to generate. I managed to run through the whole stage with Loki using only one Jintaro convert at the end.

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)

(02-03-2017, 09:32 PM)Blitzkriag Wrote: When the stage is too hard players complain too hard. Here come's a reasonable stage and we have hordes screaming too easy :/ Typical tos player.
This is nice actually, most people will be able to get the card, and can be farmed easily too.

and the card is useless too compare to all the op card
(02-04-2017, 06:53 AM)jason3000 Wrote:
(02-03-2017, 09:32 PM)Blitzkriag Wrote: When the stage is too hard players complain too hard. Here come's a reasonable stage and we have hordes screaming too easy :/ Typical tos player.
This is nice actually, most people will be able to get the card, and can be farmed easily too.

and the card is useless too compare to all the op card

You're so wrong there, just saying

If some1 complains its too easy then just tell them to send me their login credentials and ill decompose some cards to make it hard for them.

the problem is ppl spend too much money and then are surprised its too easy!  Who would have thought u drop $10k on a game and its suddenly too easy...

On another note i am clearing the achieves separately instead of all in one go.  The key in this sm is to make sure u have enuf hp to take the 18k+ hit.  if u want to make it harder, just choose cards with no hp.
Er...typo? Isn't the stage called "The Dusty Book, not "The Dusky Book"?
Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally dual max Ying Zheng)

Been playing since March 2015. Level 300+

Returned from hiatus!
(02-04-2017, 11:51 AM)TheCatGod Wrote: Er...typo? Isn't the stage called "The Dusty Book, not "The Dusky Book"?

Fixed.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
what is the best team to farm without any risk to die?
VR loki/ Vr odin/ Zhuge Liang/ SamUel/ Madam Chyang(or pretty much anyone)/ Vr Loki felt pretty mindless to me.
Save Zhuge for the last wave and then you can use dc wave 5. Samael and then Zhuge should be way more than 6m hp.
I don't think that you can go wrong there tbh. Depending on your luck it may be grindy at times but you should have 20k hp and decent recovery.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.