Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Border between Yin and Yang
(02-26-2017, 01:23 PM)xxtroyboyxx Wrote: I am not sure if this is intended or bug, is Katana - Minamoto no Yoshitsune CC active skill able to control Black & White Impermanence?
Here is what happened, on round 5 just before Wawel died, i have activated Katana - Minamoto no Yoshitsune CC active skill and head to boss stage will full HP. There are two rounds left of CC when i entered round 5.
After spinning the first round, the boss attacked me. My CC active disappeared as my HP went from full to red after the boss attacked me and reduction of 15% of total HP.

They are two separate effects. The CC is applied to the enemies and doesn't carry over to the next round (wave), the 15% HP reduction appears at the left of the screen and will carry over to the next round.

3* Clear for max level Rabbit

Light achievement is the same as last time
1* Clear (Light Team) with Dual Daoloth + PR Pluma, PR Ra, Gleamimus, PR Light DS
Just spin through. Convert on stage 3 if needed. Burst 6a with Daoloth. Burst 6b with Daoloth, Pluma, Ra and DC

2* Clear (Water Team, Human Team) with Dual Sun Ce + 2x Cai Wenji, Kula, Sun Quan

Just spin through, burst on stage 6a with Sun Ce, and 6b with everything else. Use Kula to stall and Cai Wenji to simplify the board when needed. 

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
This stage is fun for freeform teams. 42 max combos with Sun Ce and 30 with Maya.

[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Love and condo buyers. JK.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|
Did mono human mono light with Arthur.
[Image: 5d82683e11ea6964b567a343185f37a1.jpg]

Tried mono water with water dragons:
[Image: efaf0ffb712c60b9400af49cbb35ac85.jpg]
Allying Ursula I got to the boss second hp but didn't have craft and the burst was enough (not would it be with craft) and Dagon was even more of a grind than Ursula and riskier so in the end I used water elves for the mono water achievement:
[Image: 60fce1d0a84ea735cecfe35745cb7548.jpg]
Fun team that it is still powerful.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
Cleared the Mono Light and Mono Human Achievements using dual Arthur like everyone else.

Cleared the Mono Water Achievement using dual PR Azazel: PR Azazel + PR Cass / Florice / Swegde / King Slime + PR Azazel

Turn on Cass by Stage 4 and burst everything down, since you can't tank a hit, lol. Use the rest to help burst things down.
[Image: 7RK9NDX.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai