Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Border between Yin and Yang
(02-24-2017, 01:22 PM)evilvoice Wrote: What kind of team. Can't go mono light or you'll never attack without converters. I've not seen a good burst strategy with Bael, so I'm interested.
I'd probably use something like 2 PR ML, Luna and Kejourou or ditch Luna for Minamoto.

Should be super easy for those who have TSZ followed by Inanna.

Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
(02-24-2017, 02:01 PM)3olith Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 01:22 PM)evilvoice Wrote: What kind of team. Can't go mono light or you'll never attack without converters. I've not seen a good burst strategy with Bael, so I'm interested.
I'd probably use something like 2 PR ML, Luna and Kejourou or ditch Luna for Minamoto.

Should be super easy for those who have TSZ followed by Inanna.
I was more or less asking about Bael leader. I have most light leaders (missing TSZ now, thanks MH), so I'm not worried about that, just wanted to see if someone had suggestions for a Bael team as I find him very underwhelming. I've tried the 2 PR ML, Luna, Mina and the burst was sub par in my opinion.

[Image: cf931de628de77934d7f7c339d870ce5.jpg]

Venus + Dionysus, Lisa 2 and DC gets to 6 million already; this is without the 4x self ATK of Lisa 1's amel IV snipe bonus and the 1 million each from both Baels (snipe, convert + full heal then snipe again). The combined convert is at CD6 and you can use them separately for producing light and heart runes if you want. The two snipes deal enough damage that you can use them to handle the non-burst waves pretty quickly for a low multiplier grind team (grind 10 turns, 2 million damage blast).

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
This will sound stupid, but an Apollo team can probably clear it. Once you get a few combos going and runes on the board the team passives/skills will keep the runes coming. Ive done this in eighth/ninth seal before (by accident, didn't notice rune restriction).

Edit: just noticed this was already mentioned on page 2

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Light human, bael or Ra team may clear this achievement.
Ywt, TYR, 3 short cd human converter, ywt.
Ra, sniper, xiaoqiao, morse, m&m, Ra.
Bael, lisa fusion, morse, m&m,bael.
(02-24-2017, 02:10 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:

[Image: cf931de628de77934d7f7c339d870ce5.jpg]

Venus + Dionysus, Lisa 2 and DC gets to 6 million already; this is without the 4x self ATK of Lisa 1's amel IV snipe bonus and the 1 million each from both Baels (snipe, convert + full heal then snipe again). The combined convert is at CD6 and you can use them separately for producing light and heart runes if you want. The two snipes deal enough damage that you can use them to handle the non-burst waves pretty quickly for a low multiplier grind team (grind 10 turns, 2 million damage blast).
Thanks. Just what I wss looking for.
2* Clear (Fire Team, 3+ Gods) with dual Chessia + VR Nezha, PR Taeyang, Shub Niggurath, Heimdallr  
Stall for actives and Heimdallr, then blast through.

1* Clear (Light Team) with dual TSZ + Minamoto Fusion, Modi and Magni, Colin
Don't bring Colin - he doesn't drop light runes. Bring Light DS instead.
Grind for actives as needed, then burst through.

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
[Image: 029c8f089ea8bf79994ee3c9ccd93e4f.jpg]

Proof of concept, Bael team works flawlessly.

1 - grind, kill with snipes
2 - grind, kill with snipes
3 - convert and burst with DC
4 - grind actives back then Venus and burst (you need water runes so the board convert isn't helpful)
5 - grind, kill with snipes
6a - grind, kill with snipes
6b - convert and burst with DC

With almost 90k HP you can take 4-5 hits without a single heart chain.1 and 5 can be dealt with using convert + burst as well. I use the 5-initial combo pattern from Lucy with the converted board:

[Image: 2493f15c8b05ec2029b884ffaa913a2e.jpg]
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
I am not sure if this is intended or bug, is Katana - Minamoto no Yoshitsune CC active skill able to control Black & White Impermanence?
Here is what happened, on round 5 just before Wawel died, i have activated Katana - Minamoto no Yoshitsune CC active skill and head to boss stage will full HP. There are two rounds left of CC when i entered round 5.
After spinning the first round, the boss attacked me. My CC active disappeared as my HP went from full to red after the boss attacked me and reduction of 15% of total HP.
(02-26-2017, 01:23 PM)xxtroyboyxx Wrote: I am not sure if this is intended or bug, is Katana - Minamoto no Yoshitsune CC active skill able to control Black & White Impermanence?
Here is what happened, on round 5 just before Wawel died, i have activated Katana - Minamoto no Yoshitsune CC active skill and head to boss stage will full HP. There are two rounds left of CC when i entered round 5.
After spinning the first round, the boss attacked me. My CC active disappeared as my HP went from full to red after the boss attacked me and reduction of 15% of total HP.
If you don't have 15% health for it to take, it will end. This is probably what happened. Also, the skill doesn't carry over from round to round. Once you defeat the enemy you invoke the skill on, all you're left with is the 15% hp reduction. I think it sucks, but it's been like that since the beginning.