Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Border between Yin and Yang
Cleared with Margarite as well.

Margarite + PR Wenzhong / PR Cass / PR Molly / PR Pisces + Margarite
Stage 1: Stall for Cass, Wenzhong too if possible.
Stage 2: Turn on Cass + Wenzhong, clear marked runes, then clear bot row to burst. I used Pisces here.
Stage 3: Burst with Margarite.
Stage 4: Clear bot row to burst.
Stage 5: Clear bot row to burst. You can tank one hit.
Stage 6.1: Burst with Margarite + DC.
Stage 6.2: Burst with Pisces + Molly.

DC looks tempting, so I've been trying to use Norse Dark, but haven't cleared it yet. Will try again later.

[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
I clear with dark norse. No light rune for a whole stage sky drops are really good. Only becareful at 1st round to not overkill.
Vr Loki, pr odin, brynhldr, yocto, pr hades, vr loki.
1. Stall as much as possible. I stall 3 turn here.
2. I spend 3 turn w/o converting to kill.
3. Normal spin for 2 turns. I use yocto convert for 3rd spins.
4. Spin well dissolve all water & do all atk.
5. Transform yocto. Loki odin combi skill, spin. I'm having a good skydrop here. Overkill with 2m @card.
6a. Remove lock with brynhildr, use yocto fullboard active+ enchant with loki. Kill
6b. Use hades 1+2 active flick and use dc. Win

Did the mono dark achievement with Artemis and Valkyrie:
[Image: 87611a7ca745e7038b94006b4a114828.jpg]

1) Try to stall as much as posible here, don't worry if skydrops kill the enemy before stalling enough because battle 4 can be stalled on.
2) Three turns to kill, activate Artemis if ready, can use Gondul or craft to secure the kill in the third turn.
3) You can survive two hit so you have three turns to kill. Gondul or craft can be used if the enemy will kill you.
4) If you need to stall simply don't dissolve all water runes to stall but remember to heal each turn. It is risky but greek easily heals. Once ready to move on, on Xi, on Artemis if she deactivatef, dissolve all water and kill.
5) Spin and kill, can use craft if needed.
6a) Valkyrie to release and boost, need to kill in one round so use Basti or Gondul or craft. Because I didn't have enough runes so I used Gondul and was enough to kill.
6b) Use everything you have left and kill.
Don't forget about Artemis active Smile

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
>< Finally managed mono-dark. No PR Valkyrie so I used Septem here...

Mastema + PR Odin + Septem IV + SGB + Ed + Mastema

1) Stall as long as possible here.
2) Dissolve locked runes and 5 rune chain of dark. Kill quickly
3) Kill quickly, use SGB if necessary.
4) Dissolve all water and kill quickly
5) Use Septem and PR Odin to burst.
6) Dissolve at least one set of dark, store more dark with DC. Septem should 1 hit KO
7) Use remaining actives. Kill.

>< Kind of luck based near the beginning though.
ID: 40 944 239  
Allies (All/Dbl Max): Darkness, Aqua, Kurama
Other Frequently Used Leaders (All/Dbl Max): VR Greek (FELDW), Hiei, Vishnu, Brahma, Azathoth, Daoloth, PR Haza, etc.
the achievement is out

http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/The_Border_between_Yin_and_Yang
☆ Team consisting of only Light members (excluding team skills)
☆ Team consisting of 3 or more God members
☆ Team consisting of only Fire members (excluding team skills)

dont have Inanna, no Luna. any ideas how to do Light achievement?
Anu leader, ally Inanna?
Dionysus Light atk 2.5. Heart has 50% Light? this is pretty new sm with high HP. not sure will be enough?
ML as leader, Light = Dark, Dark = Light. no multiplier...
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Could an Ama + Scrooge, Scrooge, Hades, Rococo + Ama be used for 2 achievements?
No light runes and light team for achievement will be complicated. Dio and the last guild event have a team skill. Don't remember what it is, but could use both if missing Inanna.
Bael should be able to manage this. Snipes don't need runes anyway, and you should have enough HP to tank through and grind Belsaic. Two bursts at 3 and 6b using all actives and DC should be enough.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
(02-24-2017, 01:15 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote: Bael should be able to manage this. Snipes don't need runes anyway, and you should have enough HP to tank through and grind Belsaic. Two bursts at 3 and 6b using all actives and DC should be enough.
What kind of team. Can't go mono light or you'll never attack without converters. I've not seen a good burst strategy with Bael, so I'm interested.
ow and i dun hav Bael... great eh? Big Grin
dang MH, for 300 souls shouldnt be so specific about cards...
do have Ra and enemies all Dark/Fire. but... think the HP is too high for that... combine spin burst and snipe... still... duno...

or... will Light YanXi transfer Heart to Light for stage without Light? plus Kushinada and QiaoSisters, and ML yolo run? duno....
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(02-24-2017, 01:02 PM)evilvoice Wrote: Could an Ama + Scrooge, Scrooge, Hades, Rococo + Ama be used for 2 achievements?
No light runes and light team for achievement will be complicated. Dio and the last guild event have a team skill. Don't remember what it is, but could use both if missing Inanna.
Well that was dumb. Can't have dark in fire mono. So, how about Ama + Scrooge, Scrooge, Heimdallr, Rococo + Ama?