Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Border between Yin and Yang
Easy clear with Diablo team
Pr Diablo-Pr Morris-Pr Hamel-Pr Matyroshka-Magrence-Pr Saruman

Stall at R1 till Maytroshka is up. all other rounds hit and heal back

Another vote for Marguerite team for achievement and a relatively painless clear from my side.

Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis. 
VR: Freya, CN gods. 
PR: Yunyang, Sumatra, Ninurta, dark babilonian, Seth, Shu. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori. 
I completed this sm using partial dragons. Was going with rd yj but decided unwanted skyfall would advance me too quickly.

Nidhogg WeeklyWaterDragon Nine-Infants(jo dragon) Xi Novalis UrsulaAlly

rd1 - stall 10 rds by not dissolving more than 2 or 3 combos each turn. dissolve the top two rows only and make sure u leech back ur hp. activate xi and dissolve any hearts. activate novalis.
rd2 - with 4 colors and xi on skydrops are insane. either manually spin 3 rds to kill or ensure with ursula bursts.
rd3 - I used 2nd rd of ursula burst. with only 4 colors it was super easy to clear the runes.
rd4 - an easy grind as long as you dissolve all water. again 4 runes only makes it easy.
rd5 - grind any actives back
rd6a - u could actually grind this guy but i decided to burst him with ursula. I just used ursula+infant and dc so I could filter the runes for rd6b. This guy is not a trojan hitting he just puts more electrify runes so you can chunk him down.
rd6b - I used nidhogg, icydragon, the 2nd rd of infant and ursula. each dragon hit nearly 10 mill because the prepared board was entirely and easily prepared. Xi skydrops were high.

I believe this is a pretty safe team. You could sub one of my dragons with another ursula (i dont have) or some other dragon and make it even easier.

Just trying this sm with barbanid.
Could be done easily as expected.
Team :Bar, bya, med, pan, muf, nid.
Dc : ignore attribute
1. Stall for med, or at least for dc.
2. Clear fire and heart try. Convert with bar combi. open pan if ready. Spin + dc. Can use med if you dont have ignore att dc.
3. Just spin
4. Spin
5. Spin
6. Med, spin
6b. Full burst.
Any recomendation for the mono dark acheivement if not using Lucy? I was thinking of trying with Mastema or Shintaro but not sure who to put in.

(08-13-2016, 01:11 AM)wong ah neh Wrote: Done all achievements.
2in1
Marge, wz, tefnut, cass, molly, marge.
1. Stall as long as possible. At least 4~5 turn
2. Open cass if shes up. Or kill in 3 turn.+ dc to get  good amount of water.
3. My wz up at begining of this round. Open wz spin well. Should enough to kill w/o convert.
4. Spin all water. And win
5. Marge, spin and win
6a. Open tefnut spin + dc if available.
6b. Marge + molly. I do 20m  it enough to kill it.
Thank you! Used this strategy as reference with Ao Guang instead of Tefnut and it was an easy two achievements clear.
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
[Image: 8eeea96c108d47a87a37dbcbffed884f.jpg][Image: 07df338a2151d316bab7556cedf1c2d4.jpg][Image: 0064100fdfd9be7adc25d76ff41ad51d.jpg][Image: f6e2b36b48309c5c1ca356925b83253f.jpg][Image: 85434a3eeb9a7150c1b737727e78529c.jpg][Image: d047949e9cef88e2138646415b099aad.jpg][Image: 47b151f50b51b015350220fce8b66ae6.jpg]
Not a lot of strategy. Persistent effects activate the moment they come online. Stall as much as possible in the first wave. When Gods/Demons are locked, use the other actives to kill instead. Lucy and Diablo can heal through anything that's not a one-shot.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
btw, if anyone found video on YouTube with Light Norse or Light Babylon clear, pls post here. would like to watch the battle, should be interesting.
Light Norse with Light YanXi maybe? Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Inanna totally posibble,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRWrruFCKPc

No sure about Thor but found someone using Apollo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLnECJWd5D4
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

(08-14-2016, 01:24 PM)CarlotheTOSNoob Wrote: Inanna totally posibble,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRWrruFCKPc

No sure about Thor but found someone using Apollo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLnECJWd5D4

wow thanks Big Grin
didnt list Apollo thought might be too much. but someone cleared it!
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Easy clear with Lucy team, might try for Lucy mon dark, but no PR Saruman Sad
For water achievement have pontos but unevolved... will try next time Smile
ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237