Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Bloodchilling Glamour
Done all achievement.
Light. Standard beelz 2ml luna kej.
Human and 2 att. LD pili deck.
Above team need plenty of luck.
I farm with dual haza, fury, mufasa, panda, inari.
1~2 just spin activate fury and panda asap.
3. Spin until haza 2nd active up. Waste a turn to debuff fury, activate haza, mufasa, inari. Dc to collect full board of light.
4a. 1 flick ko
4b. Activate fury, normal spin
5. Just spin
6a. Spin
6b. Waste a turn to deactivate fury. Use everything to burst.

mono Light achievement with Wukong team.

Beelz (L), M&M, Morse, Ra, Colin, Wukong (A)
Colin good, Ra emergency hope for heal and booster
note the team must have at least 4 effects at left to push out the #6a

full burst: Colin (activate 1st so Colin time tunnel will be pushed out, use Morse instead), Beelz, M&M, Wukong, Morse.
actually can activate Ra after Colin. but very low multi after Colin.

DC: Vague Frenzied Opal
didnt expect #4a all lockdown Smile otherwise, should go with DC that can filter runes.

[Image: zBwV0kH.png] [Image: Q6AKqhG.png]

almost store cd and burst each rounds, with some note:
try to have at least Ra or Colin available dont use up both in same time. just in case Heart drought.

#2: when using Morse time tunnel, i just need to move from Green to Red on 1st turn. maybe any other turns will do?
#3: if filter board DC, can filter board with Light runes before KO this
#4a: i didnt used filter board. so i found all Light runes and dissolve. luckily there were 6+ Light runes Smile just hold each runes. if Light, the enemy is Dark, beneath the enemy will show double up small arrows. Light vs Dark. if attr disadvantage, double down arrows
#6a: push out the effect.
#6b: when enemy HP reach 50%, will full mask board once. some 'accident'. i used Colin. and enemy HP reached 50%. used Ra. before Colin back, the shitty game Heart drought few turns. left with 2 Hearts and next turn KO. activated DC and 'luckily' those 2 Heart dissolved by skydrop. burst few times.

none of the stages really need 1 turn burst down. so no prob. 

mono Light done Smile

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Finally got a stable safe farm team with Thor | Odin | ML | Luna | Morse | Thor. DC to accumulate runes when/after defeating Tuchigumo; the full board of light should charge you right back up if you equip Dissolve Light charging on the rest of the team. Morse convert, transform + time tunnel at Satan when everything else is locked, should be enough to kill. Spin the orb shield and full burst at the end - you can actually tank a hit at full HP if the burst fails, too.

KaerfNomekop: 59,402,542
Grisk: 84,088,062

SM History Chart!
Active Skill Catalog! (Spreadsheet)

[Image: geBprMN.png]

Did two achievements at once (mono human, mono light) with Luno, TYR, Lisa, Yi Yeh Shu, Morse and ally Luno, had to use a few diamonds because I forgot YYS second part of the active (if all light runes are dissolved convert heart to enchanted light at the beggining of the next turn) and because np enemy can kill you in one hit but heart drought are a danger, damage is pretty good (took 70% to 80% of the boss second hp with a burst) so replacing one with Clash of Kings Agatha would make the team safer. For the 99 rounds debuff just use Luno, Luno, TYR deactivation, Morse/YYS to take off the debuff, Lisa can also be used but her damage reduction is pretty good and saved me a few times so it is better to keep her for bursting or emergencies.

Also a neat combination is deactivating TYR, using a full charge Luno and YYS then next turn on TYR, all the other damage boosters can be used in any of the two turns (without going over the four buffs limit).
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
2* Clear (Earth Team, Different Leader and Ally) with PR Barbara + PR Panda, Haza, Furi, PR Shu + PR Nidhogg

1, 2) grind through, turn on panda when ready
3) grind down, when about to kill use Haza skill 2 and DC to prep light runes
4a) spin and kill quickly. I forgot to turn on Haza when bursting down stage 3 so I got pretty lucky with skydrops here
4b) shu, nidhogg
5, 6a) grind through
6b) Burst when ready, use DC to store up runes in case the burst fails

1* Clear (Light Team) with Dual TSZ + Minamoto Fusion, Colin, Merlin

1) kill one of the cd 2 mobs, grind as long as possible 
2) grind through, try to create an enchanted rune
3) kill within 3 turns, mina fuse and convert with DC when bursting down to get light runes
4a) spin
4b) colin if needed, otherwise just spin
5) mina stall and kill in 3 turns. Use mina convert when ready since you won't be able to use it later.
6a) merlin and tsz to remove debuff, then spin and kill
6b) everything left + DC

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(07-15-2017, 11:14 PM)chrysalis28 Wrote:
(07-15-2017, 12:02 PM)jtsmith Wrote: anybody have a safe team? the puppets are pretty restrictive.

Someone on the chinese forums came up with the ultimate grind team using only one diamond seal card here: https://m.gamer.com.tw/forum/C.php?bsn=23805&page=&snA=557898&last=

Translation:

Team: Dark DD (L) + Mad Hatter (can replace with PR Brynhildr) + Lu Bu (the old one) + PR PKOD + PR Verd + PR Wukong (A)
Only Verd needs to be level and skill max.

Strategy: what strategy? Just use Verd triple stack and grind. Tongue

R1: Spin as normal until Verd stacks 3 times, and then you can 1 combo your way through. Activate Lu Bu whenever he's up, and then use PKOD when enemy HP <20%

R2: same as R1, but Verd's sucking doesn't give HP, so dissolve heart runes when you can. Remember it's vortex so make sure you start and end correctly.

R3: same as R1. OP used U-shape rune stacking to prepare board for R4, but he didn't use DC so those with DC that allows for board preparation can skip this. Those bringing Mad Hatter, remember to activate here first before entering R4.

R4, first life: if you used U-shape rune stacking, do it here. If not, use DC to prepare board. Then spin as normal like R1, but remember to heal because you can't use Verd here. You need about 1 heart combo every 2-3 rounds.

R4 revival: activate Verd, dissolve electrified runes, same as R1. After 2 stacks of Verd can just 1 combo your way through. If you're using Mad Hatter, activate her before entering R5.

R5: activate Brynhildr if using her, then same as R1, triple stack Verd.

R6 first life: dissolve as according to orb shield, while doing same as R1. Before entering revival, activate Mad Hatter.
R6 revival: activate Brynhildr if using her, then same as R1. Before activating Lu Bu for the second time, prepare board first using U-stacking/DC.

As for puppets, on my leaderboard I see:
YYS / YYS / PR Endor / Diaochan / Lisa / YSC
YYS / Lisa / Modi / Yocto / PR Endor / YSC
YYS / Modi / Lu Bu / Diaochan / Katherin / YSC

What is a Dark DD?
Looking for Allies ID 18941917:
Michael Lucifer, Stolas, Loki, Thor, SGB, Apolo and Poseidon Allies!
[Image: eiEdk5P.png]
[Image: KuJrrSc.jpg]
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Mortonyx