Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Autocratic Conqueror - Ultimate Stage
Is it worth it to farm this card?

(04-22-2018, 12:54 AM)Altialice Wrote: Is it worth it to farm this card?

I would since it will never come back. Synchronizing all attacks with highest is always a good card to have. There really isn't a big use right now, but once they come out with one that absorbs all fire, he will be needed.

Edit: the only issue is it only works on base attack

(04-22-2018, 12:01 AM)jvdoles Wrote: This is stage is actually easy with daoloth team displayed at OP. Just dont mess up stages 1 and 6 and its just spinning all the way

Nope.  Besides stage 1 and the 7 combo stage after reset the last stage is a gamble because nobunaga will absorb random earth and kill ur 60k hp daoloth team.

If u can filter prior to the final stage then np but u must filter water 2 rds prior.  I think azathoth is easier and neither are farmable.

This guy is useful to sync a yog or the stronger immortals fusion but rly how good is it to have all these humans and demons in ur team on a stage that hits hard.  No need to fam this until they add more cards for it.

(04-22-2018, 01:58 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 12:01 AM)jvdoles Wrote: This is stage is actually easy with daoloth team displayed at OP. Just dont mess up stages 1 and 6 and its just spinning all the way

Nope.  Besides stage 1 and the 7 combo stage after reset the last stage is a gamble because nobunaga will absorb random earth and kill ur 60k hp daoloth team.

If u can filter prior to the final stage then np but u must filter water 2 rds prior.  I think azathoth is easier and neither are farmable.

This guy is useful to sync a yog or the stronger immortals fusion but rly how good is it to have all these humans and demons in ur team on a stage that hits hard.  No need to fam this until they add more cards for it.

If you get to the last stage without actives to one shot both bosses lives than you're just bad at spinning and needed to use active skills a lot to stay alive.
My Regular Allies (max level): PR Daji, PR Wukong, All Babylons, All Norse VR 

ID - 40,752,281
The problem is the boss locks your skills for the first turn of the second hp and has a lot of hp. There's also no light unlock if you are going for the achievement.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
(04-22-2018, 03:45 AM)Joaqs Wrote: The problem is the boss locks your skills for the first turn of the second hp and has a lot of hp. There's also no light unlock if you are going for the achievement.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

This^.  Play it again and the boss will 1 shot u.
Three-Diamond clear using OVR Water Xi. Could've been zero Diamonds, but IDK WTF happened on the boss stage.

OVR Water Xi + PR Wenzhong / PR Cass / Murakumo / Cai Wenji + OVR Water Xi (Defeat-immunity DC)

Stage 1: Grind for CDs, turn on Wenzhong when you can filter out all Hearts.
Stage 2: Manual spinning.
Stage 3.1: Murakumo if Water was converted away.
Stage 3.2: Manual spinning or Murakumo if you can split the runes into 7C.
Stage 4: Cai Wenji, then grind for CDs on the middle mob.
Stage 5.1: Turn off Cass.
Stage 5.2: Cass + Murakumo. DC if skydrops were poor.
Stage 6: Manual spinning. Xi if board is absolutely atrocious.
Stage 7.1: Cai Wenji.
Stage 7.2: I activated DC for defeat immunity, but Phantom apparently ignores this? Either way, ate three Diamonds here because defeat immunity didn't work and I lost Wenzhong and Cass.

So apparently defeat immunity is counted as a Willpower/Tumbler skill that Phantom ignores? Was thinking of doing the Mono Light achievement for the DC, but annoyed now and kind of don't want to. :\
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai
I completed this a few times with PR yog and it was surprising a lot easier than anything else i tried:

PrYog Smilodon Gemini Brynhildr Kyo PrYog

You can sub gemini for another card. same with Brynhildr, if u have bun guy or birdcage is ok too. Similar with Kyo. Smilodon and PrYog when activated do the most dmg.

The typically hard stages were now easy and I didnt fall short in damage. I even had actives to spare.

The only downfall with this team is sometimes fire runes refuse to drop, but that can be overcome. equip a filter dc for the stage and you should be fine. doubt this guy and CF will be back though so good riddance.
An update: Someone was testing the defeat-immunity of AR Taurus on Bahamut against Phantom and 100% HP reduction and...

https://forum.gamer.com.tw/Co.php?bsn=23805&sn=3496195&subbsn=0&bPage=0

So it looks like Phantom was working as MH intended when I died despite activating the defeat immunity skill on my DC. Still salty about it, but for future reference.
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai