Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] The Arrogant Victor
(09-23-2017, 03:25 PM)Sayokyoku Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 02:58 PM)BaneDragonX Wrote: How relevant would rugal be... IDK if I shld harpy him (cuz I don't have enough stmn to farm him AND the two biweekly cards so choosing not to farm him cuz he's so difficult) , seems like a good card but idw waste harpies if the card becomes irrelevant next patch =.= what r ur thoughts??

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

Some of the Chinese YouTubers reckon he's worth it. Can't tell you much more...

Rugel has a min cd9 or cd7 in kof team.  This is way too high to make him useful.  Look to the low cd kof to benefit from a minus 2 cd.

In judging most sm cards just place him in your current sm team and tell urself if that cd7 or cd9 would save u.  The answer is no.

Chris is much lower cd.  However he has his own annoying condition where u need a lot of water or even a lot of water enchanted.  U can use chris to counter earth mobs but would be weaker attking water mobs.  We are getting closer to a mono water kof though.

I dont like shermie also because the conditions are too hard to meet.

I would use Rugal on Lu bu, 2 columns and Damage boost for cd9 is kinda ok, specially if using Lu Bu with full humans. The columns can save you spin time as well. But this might be just a niche choice and nothing else.

[Image: zu27X6A.png]

[GOS] Oriceles. UID: 64,287,068
Common adjutants: All Norse Gods, Chessia, Abraham, Barbara, and Lu Bu.
I'm Guild of Saviors president, and we are looking for members.
(09-24-2017, 05:53 AM)Oriceles Wrote: I would use Rugal on Lu bu, 2 columns and Damage boost for cd9 is kinda ok, specially if using Lu Bu with full humans. The columns can save you spin time as well. But this might be just a niche choice and nothing else.

No way.  if those 2 random columns are linked by random dark runes u will find rugal worse than if u manually spin.  Better to have some converter at a third of the cd.

I intent of the cd9 was to use as cd7 in kof only.  So evaluting his value should be that he can fit as cd7 in kof team.  We dont have a lot kof options right now.