Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Testament of the Archangel (SM+NM)
(12-11-2015, 09:08 PM)Arigato Wrote: For greek, you can try to stack their active and use sniper to shoot them to death.

Wouldn't that take too much time?

I'm also clueless which of my teams (or any team I could bring) will come through that sadistic stage with no more than two or three diamonds (will not even think about a zero dime clear...)

My ID: 7 862 965

Regular Allies: VR All max Loki; Skill max PR Niddhogg; Skill max Mastema, Skill max Satan, Skill max Lancelot

(12-11-2015, 09:23 PM)Killer Power Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 09:08 PM)Arigato Wrote: For greek, you can try to stack their active and use sniper to shoot them to death.

I'm also clueless which of my teams (or any team I could bring) will come through that sadistic stage with no more than two or three diamonds (will not even think about a zero dime clear...)

If your uranus is max cd, 18 turns

Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
How bout HFD, ed, septem, LK, any+ wukong ally.
It can make 2 kill in 10~12 turns.
Ok?

Light greek would be easy as you can bring other element god and sync its damage with luna and boom! (don't know if it works or not)

And the 7th stage's total attack is 25600 right?
(12-11-2015, 09:26 PM)Arigato Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 09:23 PM)Killer Power Wrote:

If your uranus is max cd, 18 turns

Which would leave 62 turns for the rest of the stage.... quite tight, don't you think?
But could be worth a try....
My ID: 7 862 965

Regular Allies: VR All max Loki; Skill max PR Niddhogg; Skill max Mastema, Skill max Satan, Skill max Lancelot

OH MY! Looks like my hopes of having 2 PR ML are gone. I'll be lucky to get 1 against that monster. The good news is I have to farm CD of my current ML so there is a chance to get the mats without having to do NM.

What is MH thinking with this? They try to encourage the 2x PR ML team then make a stage that is basically impossible to farm??? I mean seriously I don't think there is a team out there that can reliably 0 dime clear that stage. The very best spinners can probably 0 dime it with a stacked VR Norse team and dragons seem like they could be an option too but I don't see how anyone could reliably farm this stage. Even if you farm the SM for slvl 12 you still need somewhere between 8 and 24 NM clears for the 4 PR mats and the last 2 slvls.
For those of us who need to farm CD of ML and/or have no hope of beating the NM, can the ToS Forum Brains Trust suggest a few reliable teams to farm SM? Old cards or new, just a few options of safe teams would be appreciated Smile
RGB enchantress team:
Lin Yue Ru + 3 enchantress + PR Verdandi + Li Hsiao Yao

R1: Hand spin, kill 2, left 1 to stall.
R2: Enchantress on (except Cassandra) if possible.
R3: If enchantress on, just kill. Else, you have 2 more turns to stall.
R4: PR Verdandi. Remember cass must not be on.
R5: Hand spin. Cass can be on now.
R6: Defense break 2 times, 300k is nothing.
R7: Spin 5 attributes to 1 shot.
R8: Yue Ru + Craft.

Hades + Ed + Douman + Horned King + PR Verdandi + PR Wukong
R1: Hand spin.
R2: Hand spin.
R3: Full burst without Wukong
R4: PR Verdandi
R5: 6 HP, hand spin. Can stall until CD1 before you kill.
R6: Use Wukong, kill in 2 turns.
R7: Grind back all burst skills, grind it down.
R8: Full burst.
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
@Dominus, for safest farming yet decent speed Hades- Ed - Douman - Verdandi - XXXXX - Wukong

1- Spin , doesn't matter if they are dead
2- Spin, doesn't matter if one die accidentally, but of course both dying together is the best. Make sure Verdandi is stacked 3 times and then spin till both around same HP and then moving one rune to kill it
3- Use everything except Verdandi
4- Before using Verdandi, grind a bit till Wukong is up
5- Spin
6- Wukong and spin
7- Normal spin, suggest having the XXX to be starter to speed up
8- Everything including craft

I've used this team to clear the 5 member achievement just now and is very fast, even without XXX, give it a try Smile
[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
(12-11-2015, 10:23 PM)wong93 Wrote: @Dominus, for safest farming yet decent speed Hades- Ed - Douman - Verdandi - XXXXX - Wukong

1- Spin , doesn't matter if they are dead
2- Spin, doesn't matter if one die accidentally, but of course both dying together is the best. Make sure Verdandi is stacked 3 times and then spin till both around same HP and then moving one rune to kill it
3- Use everything except Verdandi
4- Before using Verdandi, grind a bit till Wukong is up
5- Spin
6- Wukong and spin
7- Normal spin, suggest having the XXX to be starter to speed up
8- Everything including craft

I've used this team to clear the 5 member achievement just now and is very fast, even without XXX, give it a try Smile
Thanks for the suggestion. going to try it out before I cry.

EDIT: I thought it looked too easy. Just realised you were talking about SM lol My hopes are crushed for NM
63318603 PR Daji, PR Inanna