Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Testament of the Archangel
Hi, Internet Smile
Michael and Lucifer are waging wars in the heavens. Are you ready to join in on the fight?
[Image: 5572682656_7c54c06313_z.jpg]
(Picture from Google Images)

Spoils
7* Michael & Lucifer

[Image: 479px-Pet293.jpg]
(Picture from ZH ToS wikia)
Stats (1/99):
HP - 2,179/4,315
ATK - 1,061/1,962
RCR - 269/612
Total - 3,509/6,889

Team Cost: 45
Race: God
EXP to Max: 6,000,000 (6,000,000 EXP Curve)
Selling Price: $10,000 (+$0/Level)
EXP Output: 5,000 EXP (+500 EXP/Level)

Active Skill: Bidding for Sorcery (Lv 12, CD 10)
Reduce fiend ATK by 100% and light ATK by 50%, and add deducted amount to self ATK. Effect lasts indefinitely until deactivation or death.

Leader Skill: Inherence - Light & Dark
Both light and dark runes give 100% ATK to light and dark cards.

Partner Skill: The Light Charge - EX
For two turns, the enemy's attribute is changed to dark and light ATK on dark enemies is increased to 240%.
Requirements:
-Immortal Fiend must be present
-Immortal Fiend must be 6*
-ML and Immortal Fiend must be level 50 or above

Passive Skill: 'Yin & Yang'
Libra's ATK is equal to that of ML's.
Requirements:
-Libra must be 6*
-Applies to the left-most Libra only
-ML must have higher ATK than Libra
-ATK is taken from the left-most ML

Battle Details

Cost: 50 Stamina
Waves: 7
Coins Earned: 5,000 (100/Stamina)
EXP Earned: 4,279 (85/Stamina)
Reward: [Image: 15px-SingleDiamond.png] ×1 + [Image: 480px-424i.png] ×1 + [Image: 480px-292i.png] ×1

[Image: 480px-140i.png] 01/07 Light Paladin
129,840 HP/8,682 ATK/650 DEF/CD 3
Drop: N/A

[Image: 480px-143i.png] 01/07 Dark Paladin ×2
132,590 HP/8,573 ATK/880 DEF/CD 3

[Image: 480px-141i.png] 02/07 Paladin Spearman
562,310 HP/10,360 ATK/760 DEF/CD 3
[Image: 20px-ICON088.png] Unyielding
When the enemy is defeated, its stats are added to the other enemy and the other enemy is fully healed.

[Image: 480px-144i.png] 02/07 Dark Sword Paladin
581,280 HP/10,216 ATK/920 DEF/CD 3
[Image: 20px-ICON088.png] Unyielding
When the enemy is defeated, its stats are added to the other enemy and the other enemy is fully healed.

[Image: 480px-142i.png] 03/07 Paladin King of Light
1,443,690 HP/4,436 ATK/1,350 DEF/CD 1 (1)
[Image: 20px-ICON119.png] Spam Trojan
The enemy's ATK increases the more the enemy attacks. On the sixth turn, the enemy's ATK will not increase anymore but it will attack twice instead of once.
Multiplier:
1st Turn - 100% ATK
2nd Turn - 200% ATK
3rd Turn - 400% ATK
4th Turn - 800% ATK
5th Turn - 1,600% ATK
6th Turn - 3,200% ATK

[Image: 480px-145i.png] 03/07 Paladin King of Dark
1,431,240 HP/4,315 ATK/1,220 DEF/CD 1 (1)
[Image: 20px-ICON119.png] Spam Trojan
The enemy's ATK increases the more the enemy attacks. On the sixth turn, the enemy's ATK will not increase anymore but it will attack twice instead of once.
Multiplier:
1st Turn - 100% ATK
2nd Turn - 200% ATK
3rd Turn - 400% ATK
4th Turn - 800% ATK
5th Turn - 1,600% ATK
6th Turn - 3,200% ATK

Any one will appear

[Image: 480px-216i.png] 04/07 Shu God of the Sky
26 HP/25,248 ATK/800,000 DEF/CD 2 (1)
[Image: 20px-ICON051.png] Tetris Frame
Runes of the same attribute must fill the frame that spawns on the board every turn to inflict damage on the enemy.

[Image: 480px-574i.png] 05/07 Tulzscha the Radiant Overseer
28,640 HP/53,458 ATK/300,000 DEF/CD 2 (2)
[Image: 20px-ICON143.png] 50% Tumbler
The enemy only receives damage up to 50% of its HP every turn. Skills can bypass this effect.

[Image: 480px-572i.png] 06/07 Cthuga the Fierce Heritor
306,433 HP/10,880 ATK/120 DEF/CD 1 (1)
[Image: 20px-ICON094.png] Fusion Shield EX (Quad)
Runes of four attributes, chosen randomly every turn, have to be dissolved in one turn to inflict damage on the enemy.

[Image: 480px-293i.png] 07/07 Michael & Lucifer
6,023,490 HP/9,431 ATK/1,960 DEF/CD 1 (1)
[Image: 20px-ICON022.png] Switching Shield (Binary)
Whenever the enemy's CD reaches 0, the enemy changes attribute between light and dark. Runes of the superior attribute and heart runes are converted to runes of the same attribute as the enemy every turn. If runes of the same attribute as the enemy is dissolved, the enemy reduces your HP by 30% and heals its HP proportionately to the number of runes of the same attribute as the enemy dissolved.
Drop: Michael & Lucifer (Lv 1)

Strategy

Seven waves of death. Lets go!

01/07 - The stalling wave, as usual. They have 8k which is quite high for the first wave, but they have CD 3. Kill the light one and one of the dark one, then stall on their third dark brother.

02/07 - Even though you just killed them, the paladins are back, experiencing puberty too. Or maybe it's their cousins from Mars. At this point, they've a strong bond which will revive one of them as long as the other is alive. They are still slow though, with CD 3, but they're armor. Heavy, you know.

03/07 - And now the daddy takes the stage. Not too sure what happened to the mother, or why there's two daddies (maybe... let's not go there). Anyway, this is no ordinary Trojan. This is a Trojan from Mr. Lion-Dancer-cum-Hair-Gel-Advertiser. If you don't understand that, it's Yang Jian, from his battle in the Investiture of the Gods. The ATK doubles per hit, so you can't hang around for long. Kill that suit of armor quickly, or what amounts to killing a suit of armor (maybe rust it?).

04/07 - Shu has high DEF, not so high HP though, and he has Tetris. He'll crush you by making the sky fall, so use play by the rules, fill in the frame, and use your poison/defense-reducing active to kill him. But, PR Verd is pretty so Shu will let his guard down to her poison. That's one thing worth considering. Otherwise, use CC, and grind him down.

05/07 - Tulzscha is a scaredy-cat. As if Tumbler ain't annoying enough, he has high DEF. Bring a defense-reducing active that lasts multiple turns and take him down.

06/07 - Well, I have to apologize for calling Tulzscha as timid as a Dormouse, because it just brought its not-so-fearful friend Cthuga to take revenge. He has a very irritating Fusion Shield that requires runes from four randomly chosen attributes to be dissolved before you can do more than one damage. Try to prepare your board in the previous wave, or bring Egyptian gods/PR starters/Diablo to get the runes you need... hopefully. He has CD 1, and healing 10k a turn isn't gonna be easy, lest you wanna use Elf Queen.

07/07 - ML is back with their very annoying, leeching skill. If you have actives that manipulate their attribute (i.e. Urd/Medusa/Magness/Beowulf/Achilles/Yang Jian/ML's partner skill), you can make them convert the runes in your favor. However, they convert runes to their attribute, so using Urd, Medusa, or Magness is best as you can stay pure mono that way. If not, just do it old-school: convert and kill.

Any team with decent ATK and any combination of two skills that either reduce defense, snipe, or poison will work. Mono teams highly recommended.

The following teams have cleared with 0 diamonds:

I) Hephaestus + Medea/Achilles/PR Verdandi/PR Nezha + Hephaestus

II) Hades + Cassandra/PR Duncan/PR Wukong/Horned King + PR Daji

Alternatively, try Hades + Cassandra/PR Verdandi/PR GSOL/Horned King + PR Daji,
Or, try Hades + PR Molly/PR Duncan/Horned King/PR Wukong + PR Daji.

III) PR Loki + Odin/Gemini/Shen Gongbao/PR Wukong + PR Daji

IV) Santa + Cassandra/Medea/PR Sean/PR Endor + PR Daji

V) Lisa + Cassandra/Medea/PR Sean/Isabell + PR Daji

VI) PR Faugn + Ursula/Novalis/PR Verdandi/PR Dagon + PR Daji

VII) Cruella + Odin/Cassandra/Medea/PR Sean + PR Daji

VIII) PR Thor + GSOL/Odin/Minamoto/Honor + PR Thor

IX) Apollo + Griffin/Minamoto/Zeus/PR Wukong + Apollo

X) PR Dagon + Evil Gargoyle/Ursula/Novalis/PR Faugn + Nidhogg

XI) PKOE + PQOW/PKOD/Horned King/PR Wukong + PR Daji

If you wish to add your videos to this post, please PM me.

Disclaimers:
*All battle info is from the Chinese wikia and is subject to change.
**I do not own the videos and I do not take credit for them.
***Even with the exact setups as those shown in the video, the team may perform differently depending on your own rune turning skill and luck.
****Refrain from using emulators, and playing this stage first thing in the morning. Disable notifications and make sure you're in an area where you're comfortable and no one will distract you. And make sure you have more than 5% battery left.

Wow, I really wish I had a Libra. For the battle, I think I will be using Artemis. I completely forgot this SM was Saturday until I saw this thread. Nice work so far.

I personally hoping the PR Light ED could be a Tumbler Shield. I don't think it'll be Reverse Chain Shield, since dissolving less than five runes against one single mob is intuitive to most people.

Maaaybe it's there so you can't convert the board and burst him down, but I think Tumbler Shield or Chain Shield is more likely. And, well, Chain Shield is an asshole move, so I'm praying it's Tumbler Shield instead. XD

EDIT: Never mind, forgot that Reverse Chain Shield screws Greek teams over, so it's entirely possible.

too difficult. i guess I'll have to pass.
Does pkol fully recover hp every round?
judging by the skill, it looks like there isn't much merit to keeping more than 1 copy. although i'm sure he is going to be slvl 15 max so probably will need to farm for skill....

lately the chance of skill level up is so low -.-
In Game ID - 4259772
(07-24-2014, 10:22 PM)Metacreeper Wrote: Unlikely to be tumbler. Screenshot shows Thomas's active being used. That means high HP is a given if not they would've just used Valk. Whether he has high DEF, idk. But it makes no sense to give a tumbler guy high DEF. If they wanted high DEF, they might as well go with lockdown or untamable. High DEF + high ATK + tumbler is a dick move, either you waste lots of slots on defense-reduction/snipers or burst with 200+ combos.
As for reversed chain, that's exactly the reason why I stated chain in the guide. In the screenshot, lots of dark runes are present. Likely, it's the result of preparing the board for Tulzscha.

Ah, nice catch on the Thomas active.

...Damn, if a defence breaker is needed, I might have to sit this one out. :\

(07-24-2014, 10:39 PM)Metacreeper Wrote: Not mentioned.

In the TTJZ SM, was there another symbol on the golem? If yes, then PKOL won't full heal. If no, we'll have to wait and see.

http://zh.tos.wikia.com/wiki/%E4%B8%8A%E6%B8%85%E6%95%99%E4%B8%BB%E9%99%8D%E5%B0%8A

The golem had an additional icon which represents Full Heal, so I don't think PKOL will have Full Heal.
I think the translation for 天雷的戰場 is kinda off from Google Translate.

天 = Sky
雷 = Thunder
戰場 = Battlefield

So... Thunderous Battlefield maybe? Lol. or to make it sound more bad ass, Battlefield of the Thundering Heavens, hence the x3 damage to Dark elements XD

Back on topic, looks kinda hard, but will give it a try with Artemis.
UID: 41,874,987
Regular Allies: Max PR Tyr (IV)
(07-24-2014, 10:51 PM)Metacreeper Wrote: @moonchild
Only slv 12.

@sayokyoku
I meant in-game.

@destinyrune
Yeah, sounds more badass. Man, Google translate can't even handle five Chunese words right, sheesh.

Oh, that's weird. I would've thought it appeared in the game too. oo
(07-24-2014, 10:40 PM)MooNChilD Wrote: judging by the skill, it looks like there isn't much merit to keeping more than 1 copy. although i'm sure he is going to be slvl 15 max so probably will need to farm for skill....

lately the chance of skill level up is so low -.-

His costs also makes it prohibitive to use 2 copies unless you are like level 400 or something.
ID: 9,526,067
Leader: LVL99 CD12 Evil Queen
LF: Astaroth/Evil Queen