Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Squalls of Jiaolong
2* Clear (Earth Team, 3+ Humans) with Dual Uncle Tuu, Sariel, Circe, Izanagi and Kaguyahime

Any suggestion for Dragon leader achievement since I don't have Barbara and my Nidhogg is not max
Really want to get that 3* craft

(06-04-2017, 02:57 AM)senperman Wrote: 2* Clear (Earth Team, 3+ Humans) with Dual Uncle Tuu, Sariel, Circe, Izanagi and Kaguyahime
Any suggestion for Dragon leader achievement since I don't have Barbara and my Nidhogg is not max
coppet bullet or partial dragons should work also.  i suggest
ursula novalis masamune/colin/zhaoyun/shu PrXi allynidhogg
if u dont have any of the above then u really are neglecting ur dragons.  use harpy and feeders to max asap.

i didnt have sariel for a hideyoshi team but used this instead:
hideyoshi uncletuu philena fraud akechi allyhideyoshi

this way i just used all active to push out the debuff and kill 7a
for 7b i hit him once to soften and filter a little, then just spin+dc.

(06-04-2017, 02:57 AM)senperman Wrote: 2* Clear (Earth Team, 3+ Humans) with Dual Uncle Tuu, Sariel, Circe, Izanagi and Kaguyahime

Nidhogg doesn't need max. Just stall on round 1. The only time it is used is 7b.
Two achievement (mono earth, 3+ humans) clear with Izanagi, pr Sariel, pr Circe, Sun Shangxian, Kaguyahime. It took a few tries but it was with no revive.
[Image: 571cba549a5aa4fca64ba0c2a373750a.jpg]
Strategy:
R1 stall until ready
R2 just spin and kill
R3 use Izanagi and a spin pattern to clear most runes, I used the N one that leaves three runes and even with them being frozen it is not much of a problem.
R4 stall one turn if you want, then use Sun Shiangxian to convert the rune type that is in most number while still allowing the making of 4 combos.
R5 normal spin should do.
R6 use Kaguyahime when ready to move on, it is possible to do it without using actives just make sure to not dissolve water in the first batch.
R7a if Circe is ready then use pr Sariel clear effect for more damage, else deactivate Curve and then use Sariel clear effect. Off both Izanagis are ready using one here is an option. Craft to filter runes for 7b is also an option.
R7b see the electrified runes and the spinning paths, if they are not in the path just use Izanagi and craft for the kill. Another option is to grind close to 50% then burst.

Leader and ally dragon achievement done with Copper Bullet, Ursula, No value, Nidhogg and Colin.
[Image: 571db340e15054dbc3cfb5c95b23e49e.jpg]
The team I took from the comments on the wiki and the strategy is also there. Some key points are to use Colin at the board freeze and Ursula, stall at the first battle, use Ursula (Masamune) at Ursula, suite dark runes at boss first hp to use Copper when the debuff is at 1 and burst the next turn. For the second hp it can be grinded for CD and burst with Colin, Nidhogg, Ursula dc.
Do note that killing the CD 1 bestowal enemies by accident doesn't ruins the run.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
How do you guys have the special board and music?
[Image: kkkeFG7.png]
ID: 67339257
(06-04-2017, 03:15 PM)Lee Hugyeong Wrote: How do you guys have the special board and music?

In settings you need "Rune Patterns" set to on.
3 or more Human achievement.
modification based on this team by Redkai and thx to one of the guildmate for pointing out the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIXHkw4iHJ0

Diaochan (L), SKY, Fylgja, Nezha, Byakhee, Light DD (A)
all in highest PR/VR form. dual max for cards without amel, all max for amel.
a very safe team. only catch is boss 2nd HP has some luck. if good at spinning, can spin lots of combos from Diaochan convert with 2 electrified runes, no prob. i have bad spinning skill. success on 2nd try.
do note what condition triggers PR DD leader 3x multiplier
if no Nezha no prob. just swich to other card. Nezha is not main in this team. even ZhangFei is better than Nezha i think... my ZhangFei high CD.

PR DD that reduce Water damage by half are Fire and Light DD. why Light DD...
SKY and Byakhee are both Earth members, and convert Water to Heart. Nezha also converts Water to Heart. if use Fire DD, cant use Nezha. of coz 5 attr in Diaochan team is not a must if the multiplier of members are enough. but if can have 5 attr, why not...

#1: grind all actives
#2: easy
#3: if activate Nezha follow by SKY, all RGB become Heart. only Light and Dark left. no prob
#4: single targetting. KO left and right first. if feel can take out left/right at same time, full atk no prob. the mid one cant KO this team even at 3x atk. just make sure have enough Heart to heal back. Diaochan, SKY, Nezha, Byakhee all produce Heart... no prob
#5: if cant take out both of them at same time no prob. the bestowment wont kill. of coz if cant take out both of them at same time, aim and take out the CD1 first...
#6: SKY, Nezha, Byakhee all converts Water away. if Water not much, just stack runes. if lots of Water, convert. make sure Fylgja is ready before entering next stage.
#7a: activate Fylgja 1st turn. heal back every turn. after debuff gone, use Diaochan convert, if good at spinning, 10 combos. me cant even spin 6 combos vertical... with DC no prob
#7b: grind till Diaochan and DC back. grind till almost half HP. Diaochan and DC. my first try failed with enemy 10% left. but if try to spin more combos, good at spinning, no prob.

add 1 more shiny 3* new DC.
done Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
Achievements are the same as last time, so in theory the same teams can be used.

2* Clear (Earth Team, 3+ Humans) with Dual Hideyoshi + Mark II Fusion, PR Sariel, Akechi
It's an old stage so you can spin through most things. 
On stage 4, fuse and use the snipe active to boost your attack
On stage 7a, use Sariel to clear the debuff
Full burst on stage 7b

1* Clear (Dragon Leader and Ally) with Dual Daoloth + PR Pluma, Sirius Fusion, Colin
It's an old stage so you can spin through most things.
1, 2) Stall CD for fusion
3) Fuse, Sirius skill 1 and spin
4) Spin through, should be able to break the defence without much difficulty
5) Spin
6) Colin and spin
7a) Wait for debuff to wear off, then burst with Pluma and Daoloth
7b) Burst with Sirius full board convert and Daoloth

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
This one's the easier one. Gonna have to train PQoW to do the human achieve for the other one.

2* Gaia - Sariel - Sun Shangxiang - Yashiro - Lu Xun + Gaia.
  • There's... a way this should have gone and it didn't go that way. My guess if you can try the same thing but there's a lot of winging it.
  • I ended up stalling through Boss's first HP bar with Lu Xun on, managing to kill before the third hit came in even with debuff. Granted, I got an amazing 15 combos from an 8 combo base with Yashiro and some miraculous skydrop. You can probably use craft instead because I feel like if you manage to get to boss with Yashiro still on, you can just kill her with one of the converts + Gaia, or even just Gaia if you lucky.
  • That's what ended up happening, I just used the converters at the boss, there was basically three combos on the board: the massive earth, one set of heart and one set of dark that was perfectly aligned so that the non-electrified rune was one tile away from the pair of electrified runes. 

1* Azathoth - Nidhogg - Novalis - Masamune - Draco + Azathoth.
  • Again, some weird luck here. I failed to realize I needed to stall a bit to have Aza ready for frozen board, tanked two hits and then got a lucky kill on three combos a turn.
  • Use the other Aza at the water convert board, if you need it.
  • Nidhogg is important for the boss, you should have at least 50k team HP, minimum 48k. After taking the first two hits at the 90% damage reduction, use Nidhogg to heal back to full.
  • Full burst for boss HP bar 2. This is a pretty safe farming team as long as you stall before the frozen board, it could go either way if you don't.
[Image: hDTtKNv.png]
LF: Rose and Sun Ce in particular, but no more Azathoths pls.
|Skill Training Guide For Newbies|