Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Squalls of Jiaolong
Stage info can be found on the wiki: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Squalls_of_Jiaolong

Achievements: 
☆ Team consisting of only Earth members (excluding team skills)

☆ Team consisting of 3 or more Human members
☆ Leader and Ally are Dragon

Reward is a new 3* craft: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Spiral_Pique_Chain

2* Clear (Earth Team, 3+ Humans) with Dual Uncle Tuu, Mark II, PR GSOE, Kaguyahime, PR Shu with Aggressive Suspire Pattern DC for 1-turn stall

1) grind for actives

2) spin and kill within 2 turns. Use uncle Tuu in emergency

3) Shu + Uncle Tuu if you didn't use it on previous turn, otherwise Shu + DC

4) Mark II and spin

5) spin and kill within 3 turns

6) Kaguyahime and spin

7a) PR GSOE, if you have enough hearts just spin back to full health to tank the third attack, otherwise use DC to stall one turn. Burst after that
7b) all actives left

2* Clear (Earth Team, Dragon Leader + Ally) with PR Barbara, PR Panda, Furi, PR Pilatus, PR Shu, PR Nidhogg

Haza counts as a control skill. Found that out the hard way =/ Edit: Thanks to Resolve and Draconian for pointing out that it's because Furi and Haza can't be activated at the same time.

1, 2, 3) grind. On (3) use Shu if board is bad, otherwise you can just spin. Turn on panda and furi when ready

4) Pilatus + Nidhogg to break defence

5) Kill left to stall back all CD

6) Shu, Pilatus, DC to spin and kill. I was greedy and didn't want to use DC so I had to stall a few turns

7a) tank 2 hits, on third hit use Barbara and Nidhogg heal. Kill after that
7b) stall back actives and 1-shot when ready

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Hmmm, I don't know how good of an idea was to put the first reward (and one I'd the good rewards) of the colab in a hard sm that opens up at the end of the day the colab starts. A farmable cheese team would be nice but we don't have many of them and there is no way to carry newer players like in other games Sad

For older players Barbarahog works.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.

(06-02-2017, 11:45 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Haza counts as a control skill. Found that out the hard way =/
Haza's 2nd skill does not count as a control skill so it works on Stage 7-1 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX9_TaUVUSM&t=6m40s - credit to LUCY). It probably could not be activated as Furi's 'Earth Runestones also possess the effects of all Attributive Runestones' effect was in play.
(06-03-2017, 02:37 AM)Resolve Wrote:
(06-02-2017, 11:45 PM)aahlsy Wrote: Haza counts as a control skill. Found that out the hard way =/
Haza's 2nd skill does not count as a control skill so it works on Stage 7-1 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VX9_TaUVUSM&t=6m40s - credit to LUCY). It probably could not be activated as Furi's 'Earth Runestones also possess the effects of all Attributive Runestones' effect was in play.

It is Furi, i wasn't sure what was going on but didn't dissolved earth and could use haza again.
Yep, I forgot about haza and furi not being able to be activated at the same time. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
hedeyoshi sariel circe starter akeshi hedeyoshi. way too easy.

hedeyoshi plus sariel and boosters are required
achievement: Leader/Ally Dragon, mono Earth.

Nidhogg (L), Panda, Fury, Mufasa, Byakhee, Barbara (A)
success on 3rd or 4th try... all KO at that Dark electrified. no Shu, no Novalis, no shit :/
might not a safe try. was lucky clear it. Shu will make life far easier.

all just spin it down. some notable rounds
#4: i use Barbara + Byakhee convert and Mufasa. but believe even no Mufasa, can break the def of mid one.
#5: spin. even bestowment kicks in, cant KO this team
#6: nice enough on my all tries, the game rarely turns Earth to Water.
#7a: not dissolve Earth for 1 round for Fury effect to be gone. activate back Fury, Nidhogg buff, either Mufasa or Barbara damage reduction. without DC, the damage should be enough to OK. duno whether want to end with DC to filter board without Dark. i think maybe better Barbara damage reduction. safe Mufasa for next round.
#7b: hopefully lots of Earth and Mufasa can do lots of works. i pretty screw up and grind till the enemy HP almost half, all actives not ready. Mufasa ready next turn, but if atk again, HP might drop below half. if not atk, Fury effecet gone. then Barbara + Byakhee convert and DC, just enough to take it down, phew...

2 down... 1 to go... 3 or more Human...

done Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(06-03-2017, 12:44 PM)mcsqueeze Wrote: hedeyoshi sariel circe starter akeshi hedeyoshi. way too easy.

Mind sharing a strat?
(06-03-2017, 10:27 PM)caius76 Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 12:44 PM)mcsqueeze Wrote: hedeyoshi sariel circe starter akeshi hedeyoshi. way too easy.

Mind sharing a strat?
stall on round 1 for however long you feel like get all your actives ready and burst burst burst. use sariel on round 7a and everything else on 7b

did not even use circe until 7b just hideyoshi and akechi once on the freezing board to clear out runes before activating hideyoshi for the round.

sariel is earth keeper which gets rid of the 90% debuff in 7a

cheers