Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Secret Deal on the Sea
(08-20-2016, 07:17 PM)Enzavela Wrote: How can you Grind at the stages when the monster attack is really high and short CD.. ~,~

Grinding 101: any team that has either damage reduction or high HP. Generic Hades + Boosters/Verdandi + Wukong, deathexe's dual PR Tengu (PR Shuten-doji would be a better fit for the stage if ignoring achievements), Ursula/Dagon + Nidhogg, Luno/Sarah/Hsiao Mei, Jack/Todd, Jintaro, Xuanwu + DBK, defensive Zodiacs (Leo is ideal).

Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
(08-20-2016, 07:37 PM)KaerfNomekop Wrote:
(08-20-2016, 07:17 PM)Enzavela Wrote: How can you Grind at the stages when the monster attack is really high and short CD.. ~,~

Grinding 101: any team that has either damage reduction or high HP. Generic Hades + Boosters/Verdandi + Wukong, deathexe's dual PR Tengu (PR Shuten-doji would be a better fit for the stage if ignoring achievements), Ursula/Dagon + Nidhogg, Luno/Sarah/Hsiao Mei, Jack/Todd, Jintaro, Xuanwu + DBK, defensive Zodiacs (Leo is ideal).

Right, nevermind... its no place for a beginner hahaha

[Image: oNkt0gm.jpg]
Current Ally: Protector with Godly Hound - Suzuko(Dual Max)
[Image: urz2E6z.png]
I'm looking for friends, please add me!
does PR Tengu's damage reduction leader skill work in stage 7b where the boss has the phantom skill?

ID: 39,040,288
Main ally: Terry

(08-20-2016, 08:21 PM)johnnyTOS Wrote: does PR Tengu's damage reduction leader skill work in stage 7b where the boss has the phantom skill?

No, it does not. 
ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
It has been a while for me to have the cards to get all achievements on a soulmaster.

For mono earth I used PR YJ + Medusa + Sariel + PR Domon + PR Circe + PR YJ
For mono dark I had PR Loki + PR Odin + Brynhildr + PR Endor + Yocto + PR Loki

For both teams you can stall on stage 1 by killing the two water mobs followed by doing full attacks. Took me 2 tries for both teams because I made stupid mistakes like not healing enough to tank a hit or trying to burst the paladin overlord after turning him into stone >.>
IGN: Wezlex
ID: 55757834
Current ally: Leader I last used myself
Other allies: Artemis, Ursula, Stone of origin SSS, Gaia , Wukong , PR Giemsa, Beelzebub, Apollo, Loki, Aether
Wanted allies: anyone who is active

my farming team:
Yog (L), Circe, Counsellor, Robert, Seth, Yog (A)
dont have Cassandra / Medea. like to put 4 Demons in Yog team, easier to achieve 40% damage reduction with 7 combos.

Robert (SLv7): previously put HsuanHsiao. but due to boss 2nd HP reset, often activate HH after the reset, thus only used once. or even activated earlier, hard to differentiate the #3 locked Water and HH marked Water. for a burst once card, Robert 3x is very good.

Seth: previously put Sariel. but seems #4 Nero can be KO with just normal spin. and convert Water away at #3 not really a good idea either... better burst. Seth main purpose is to take care of #4 bottom row weather mines. numerous failed tries due to rune drought. wasnt able to refresh board fast enough for new Heart runes to drop. and HP was too low that once rune drought 1 turn and it's done. with Seth, explode non Fire to clear the board quickly and can tank 2 hits. and Seth is the only Egyptian i have.

DC:
usually use Molten Intimidating Opal in Yog team just for the enchanted effect. but this sm think need some damage boost by DC. that Opal charge when dissolving Fire rune, making hard to charge in rainbow team. there was once tried to stall for DC till KO Sad and heck only boost Fire dmg.

now use Molten Pique Blade. maybe one of better DC i have to increase team atk for Fire Demon?

#1: aim the 2 side Water mobs. stall for whatever rounds. next stage can stall forever
#2: stall till all CD up. activate Counsellor once ready. with Counsellor, healing should not be prob
#3: Yog active can remove the locked Water effect. just that Yog only convert 20 runes, not full board. use 1st turn to clear Water, Heart and Light. no Light member in team. to have some safety net, try to finish it on 2nd turns. activate Circe and Yog, spin, no need DC. if cant finish it, still have the last 3rd turn.
#4: aim the Light one Nero. if board has lots of atk runes, no need DC. if board has lots of Heart and Light, use DC.
#5: deactivate Circe, activate Seth. utilize recovery 1.5x from Counsellor. no prob here

#6: can chip away the HP a little bit. and maybe even full burst from start will take it down. which burst to use, Circe or Robert? Robert 3x, Circe needs 8 combos to reach 2.8x or 9 combos for 3.2x. boss 2nd HP is higher, save Robert for boss? nope. if activate Circe here, next turn all members will get locked. Circe active no dmg reduction, need to spin 4 combos to heal and thus do dmg. no good, cant stall. use Robert and Yog here. no need DC

#7a: stall for Yog active here. and stall for DC if #4 use DC. if possible, generate an enchanted Fire here and try to not dissolve it. if want to stall, can utilize Counsellor atk & rec -15% team debuff to inflic less dmg and maybe spin just 6 combos depends on team HP. with Yog dmg reduction, the boss atk wont hurt much. if team HP drop too much, utilize Counsellor rec 1.5x. once done, finish it.

#7b: if have an enchanted Fire from prev round, activate Seth here. if no enchanted Fire, try to generate one here, any attr. this team can tank 1 hit. enemy atk 16337 Phantom, this team has 16387 HP. just coincidence Smile if no enchanted Fire, but other attr, dont use Seth. then atk, Circe + Yog + DC. tried once without DC, but Seth activated, dont remember number of runes exploded, manage to take boss down.

well.. farmed 5 extra copies and up skill 1, no bonus. in 4 runs, only 1 failed run. and that was #3 after Yog active, daydreaming and spin like crab, 'not enough time', didnt dissolve enough rune, 3rd turn, KO. which should never happen. so quite safe i think... 2 more SLv to go... hope can make it, use Yog to farm really take time Sad but if cant max the skill, no big deal as well. SLv8 to SLv10 only 2 turns, snipe... should be OK.

UPDATE:
* farmed another 5 copies, no SLv up bonus. now SLv9. all 5 success runs.
* from previous various tries on Earth/Dark achievements and early Yog team tries, plus this 5 success tries, dimes down from 102 to 95. want to farm Fire Pirate, not gonna do another 5 runs for max SLv. now SLv9 will do.
* if #7b no enchanted runes at all... have some choices, one of them tried: make any spin, activate DC and full board enchanted. activate Circe and Yog. didnt activate Seth, coz think full board enchanted might be more dmg? dont know. that try, almost couldnt KO it. more in 5 runes vertical, thus less combos, and 'accidentally' didnt dissolve one of 3 Fire runes. this team has 3 Fire members, Fire 100%. but phew KO it.

done Smile
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
2* Clear (Fire Team, Demon Leader and Ally) with Dual Yog, Bedivere, VR Nezha, PR Skeggjald, Kagutsuchi 
1 Kill left and right mobs, grind CD on middle
2 Spin, turn on Bedivere when ready
3 Spin, use Kagutsuchi + Yog to finish it off
4 Kill right mob then left
5 Spin
6 Spin once to clear runes, then Skegjald + Yog
7a Grind through
7b Turn Bedivere back on, use anything left

1* Clear (3+ Attributes) with Dual VR Freyja + 2x VR Odin, Katherine, Birdcage of Relentless Resentment 
1 Kill left and right mobs, then do full attacks to grind CD on middle mob
2 Spin
3 Use team convert if needed to remove water runes
4 Odin 2nd skill convert to kill right mob. Because I was stingy I had to survive the rest of the stage with the 50% HP reduction per turn...
5 Spin
6 Spin once to clear runes, then team skill convert
7a Birdcage to unlock skills, Katherine for 8 combos
7b Any skills left + DC

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
thought the forum down, used my 'new team' KO 1st try... me KO :/ then used the team i used in prev rotation farming.
Yog (L), Circe, Counsellor, Robert, Seth, Yog (A)

duno what happen.
got these achievements: 3 or more attr, mono Fire??? great eh... 2 impossible achievements in 1 run
and didnt got Leader & Ally Demon.
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
I used a chao zao team with achilless fusion to beat the stage, but in the achievements tab 3 attribute was highlighted instead of all fire, anyone experiencing the same issu?
 Big Grin Angel