Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Rumbling of Thunder - Surrender! Humans Ultimate Stage
http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Rumbling_of_Thunder
Info is not on wiki yet. Enemy stats can be found here: http://www.g8game.tw/archives/33755
Skill descriptions are: 
2) Enchanted shield, board is masked until you start spinning
3) Phantom, locks earth, light and heart runes on stage entry and whenever it attacks. 
5) Counterattacks if hit with non-enchanted runes
6) Enchanted shield, initial attack for 5889 damage, 60% poison for 5 rounds
7a) All dark runes are electrified every turn. Extra attacks for each dark combo in initial dissolve
7b) Monochrome runes, spam trojan, recovers HP as much as damage dealt if dark combos in initial dissolve

Achievements: 
Light Team
3+ Races
Fire Team

DC Reward: http://towerofsaviors.wikia.com/wiki/Successive_Defiance_Opal
The stage seems more manageable than the other recent stages, especially if you have Daoloth or VR Greeks

2* Clear (Light Team, 3+ Races) with Dual Daoloth + PR Pluma, PR Ra, Lady White Bones, Colin with Aggressive Pique Seal for the 2 turn CD delay

1, 2, 3, 4, 5) Just spin through, getting CD ready. Can use Lady White Bones to help remove marked runes on stage 3. 
6) Remove poison debuff with Daoloth, Colin, Pluma
7a) Ra to remove dark runes
7b) Daoloth and DC, kill with the 2 extra turns

2* Clear (Fire Team, 3+ Races) with Dual VR Hephaestus + VR Fire Yan, Kyo, Shakuro, Yukimura with Aggressive Pique Seal for the 2 turn CD delay. Didn't need Shakuro, should have brought Seth instead.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5) Just spin through, getting CD ready. Turn on Hephaestus when ready
6) Remove poison debuff with Yukimura, then turn on Hephaestus and Yan. 
7a) Kyo to remove dark runes
7b) DC and kill with the two extra turns. Should have brought Seth instead of Shakuro to help burst down.

Farming Team with Dual Daoloth + PR Pluma, Sirius Fusion, Colin

1, 2, 3, 4, 5) Just spin through, getting CD ready.  
6) Pluma and spin
7a) Remove poison debuff with Daoloth, Sirius skill 1
7b) Daoloth and Sirius Full board convert. DC optional.

Other teams: coming soon

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
I know it's been like this for a number of stages recently but is this the norm now? Easier stages gives better cards and vice versa? It just feels weird that a crappy card that won't see much play is harder to obtain than staples like these. All good though, cuz' I only plan to farm cards that I know won't collect dust anyway so can't really complain.

PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
I think Katherine is the only SM that really fits that criteria. The stage is easier than some of the others we've seen recently, but still isn't trivial with a number of hard-hitting mobs.

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
(03-02-2018, 10:17 PM)aahlsy Wrote: I think Katherine is the only SM that really fits that criteria. The stage is easier than some of the others we've seen recently, but still isn't trivial with a number of hard-hitting mobs.

Ah, ok, didn't really focus on how much the mobs hit there in your videos. Might be because I have the recommended teams so maybe that's a bias on my part. Still, aside from the poison and the boss, the skills here are fairly simple to deal with even without using any actives. Btw, would you recommend farming two of these or would one suffice? 
PR: FD Primal, FED OoD, WE Newborn Elves, Aloha, Dipankara etc.
VR: WFEL Greek, WFEL Crimson Grace, ED Norse, Daji
Rares: Atlantis, Maya, Lu Dongbin/He Xian Gu, Azathoth, Ghroth, Daoloth, Rose, Sakura, Ophiuchus, Nobunaga, Hideyoshi, Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Izanagi, Chessia, Abraham, Uncle Tuu, Xiahou Dun

ID: 21218485
Yeah, it's just an indication of how OP Daoloth is. I died on my first attempt using TSZ because I failed to stall... but running a suboptimal Daoloth team (i.e. no Sirius) I could still cheese through everything and clear 2*.

These days we don't usually have enough space to run 2x a card in a team, but because the stage is so easy and fast to farm (with the right team) I'm going to get 2 of them anyway.
I also just happened to get a 1.5x EXP bonus from slot machine so that's a nice bonus.

Cleared all Achievements in two runs: Dual OVR Heph for Mono Fire and >3 Races and dual OVR Apollo for Mono Light.

Heph team was pretty much the same as aahlsy's, Apollo team was OVR Apollo + NVR Wukong / NVR Thor / Lionel / Filler + OVR Apollo.

Strategy is pretty much the same as Heph: Stall on Stage 3, Lionel on Stage 6, Wukong on Stage 7.1, Thor on Stage 7.2. Stage 7.1 was troublesome because it's conversion, not explosion, so you still have to dissolve all the Electrified Runes; Filter out Dark runes using a DC on Stage 6 if you want.

A much more straightforward SM, thank god. Good luck~. ^^
[Image: mrvUKKA.png]
Also available (AM): All VR Greek, KOF Kyo/Mai/Iori, LDB
UID: 22963116
(03-02-2018, 10:35 PM)put1572 Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 10:17 PM)aahlsy Wrote:
(03-02-2018, 10:13 PM)put1572 Wrote: I know it's been like this for a number of stages recently but is this the norm now? Easier stages gives better cards and vice versa?  It just feels weird that a crappy card that won't see much play is harder to obtain than staples like these. All good though, cuz' I only plan to farm cards that I know won't collect dust anyway so can't really complain.
I think Katherine is the only SM that really fits that criteria. The stage is easier than some of the others we've seen recently, but still isn't trivial with a number of hard-hitting mobs.
Ah, ok, didn't really focus on how much the mobs hit there in your videos. Might be because I have the recommended teams so maybe that's a bias on my part. Still, aside from the poison and the boss, the skills here are fairly simple to deal with even without using any actives. Btw, would you recommend farming two of these or would one suffice? 

I think Shyplant and Fthaggua were also two rather useful cards that were relatively easier to clear compared to other SMs around the same period (emphasis on relatively, since SM difficulty nowadays is certainly higher than, say, the Xuan Yuan era). It would certainly make sense for MH to do something like that, since people will be more upset if a useful card is locked behind a high power level stage, whereas the less useful cards being restricted the same way just gives people with more skill and larger collections an opportunity to show off without cutting other players out from obtaining useful content.
Main: 59,402,542
Alt: 84,088,062

SM History Chart | Amel List
Active Skill Catalog (Spreadsheet)
I about fell over when i saw this stage. Also fell over when i saw his tc of 30. Im going to farm 2 and get 2 extra copies for the hell of it.
There are so many Azathoths in my leaderboard too, all splashed Gods to convert away dark.
ID: 54962818

add me no black cards plz

Forum United 3 recruiting