Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Ruins of Hunterville (Extra Only)
Cleared all five now. Yog teams are really OP.

[Image: 4e33a54c89ec897c515d77c64ed1c0dd.jpg]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Channel: https://goo.gl/XqxMx2
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Anyone else having trouble with the "OUT OF THE MOUTH COMES WHIRLPOOL" stage (the one with Pupuru)? I've tried it a few times now but using medusa and Sagittarius (Ame4) isn't working for me on the last boss. Damage dealt by saggitarius' ability is reduced to 1

(10-24-2016, 07:46 PM)drayke9 Wrote: Anyone else having trouble with the "OUT OF THE MOUTH COMES WHIRLPOOL" stage (the one with Pupuru)? I've tried it a few times now but using medusa and Sagittarius (Ame4) isn't working for me on the last boss. Damage dealt by saggitarius' ability is reduced to 1
Are you dissolving enchanted fire? If so, that's why his attack isn't working

(10-25-2016, 10:13 AM)evilvoice Wrote:
(10-24-2016, 07:46 PM)drayke9 Wrote: Anyone else having trouble with the "OUT OF THE MOUTH COMES WHIRLPOOL" stage (the one with Pupuru)? I've tried it a few times now but using medusa and Sagittarius (Ame4) isn't working for me on the last boss. Damage dealt by saggitarius' ability is reduced to 1
Are you dissolving enchanted fire? If so, that's why his attack isn't working

I guess I must have been without realising (possibly via skydrops). Finally cleared it on 5th try. Don't know why I persisted with the same team, but at least it's over now!