Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Reignition of Dragon Breath
Do you guys think this team can work?

PR Barbara + DBK, Byakhee, Shu, Foul Dragon of Corrupting Maggots + PR Nidhogg

Nothing is PR except Barbara, and I don't have Yunyang or Medusa.

If not, then would this work?

PR Heph + Randeng, Agatha, PR Sean, XXX + PR Heph

If it would, what should I put into XXX?

Large variety of allies, ID 79172307 (Current main ally dual max Ying Zheng)

Been playing since March 2015. Level 300+

Returned from hiatus!
^ you're going to have a hard time with the high defense mobs without Medusa and Mufasa, but would be worth a shot if you're confident of spinning very well. Edit: just read that most of your cards aren't PR-ed, so I would say it isn't very feasible.

Likewise you may likely want to have a card like PR PKOF or maybe izanami to deal with the high defense mobs.

ID: 60302480

Allies available: Inanna (All Max), Dumuzi (All Max) PR Apollo (All Max), PR Virgo (All max), VR Freyja (All Max), Stolas (Ame II), Huang Fu Duo (Max lvl, Ame IV), PR Yang Jian (Max lvl, Max CD), PR Athena (All Max), Beelzebub (All Max), Samael (All Max) Jia Rou (Ame IV, set on weekends), Satan, Guan Yu, Lu bu. 
went in with my favorite partial dragon team:
nidhogg nidhogg novalis xi faugn ursulally - everythingallmax and 56k hp
i dont have ursula and need her for the last stage.
rd1 grind ur cooldowns prefer to get novalis and xi going.
rd2 once novalis and xi are up leeching is really easy dissolve 5 dark to aoe them, grind
rd3 i am a chicken and used faugn
rd4 grind back cd on the fire one and the dark one will basically kill himself on u. leech ftw.
rd5 got gondul, grind more
rd6 faugn
rd7 xi makes 7 combos easy. grind. i used nidhogg heal one time i think. u can take hits.
rd8a xi makes dark flow like crazy, grind
rd8b filtered 1 turn to make mostly dark and water runes. activate nidhogg skills, ursula and finally craft. craft was 10k pts. i made 4 combos of 3 dark each plus the needed 3 waters...nothing fell from the sky and ursula, nidhoggs each hit like 3.5M dmg each. bb sigurd.

one nice thing about this team is if u filter on rd8b and screw up, sigurd limits 90% of ur novalis to spare u from his trojan. thx sigurd. fairly easy.

(04-23-2016, 05:02 AM)wong ah neh Wrote: Hidden. Marge, wz, molly, cass, pisces, marge.
1st aim for 2 fire kill asap and grind on dark at least until cass up. WZ if you patience enough.
2nd~boss just blast tru.
If trying this, remember that it is needed to tank a hit from Achilles (14792) and that fire wine valk will raid for 6430 if she spawns and that can kill you.

Which team is the best to farm this SM, Barbarahogg or standard dragons or another option?

Enviado desde mi LG-D610AR mediante Tapatalk
ID: 79230079

Available allies: pr Idun, all max pr Verthandi, ame IV Lu Cheng-Syuan, Dumuzi, Atrahasis.
if there is no water runes on last stage, does he reduce my damage??
Free Team Guide http://www.towerofsaviorsforum.com/Thread-Free-Farmable-Guide
[Image: 14cgkg.jpg]
innovator: yes.

I was massively trolled with skydrops on my water greek, so i ended up going with a rd/yj team and ground that in over 40 turns. Not proud of ending up with a grind strategy but i got the card. Spent 2d on refill since i didnt feel like waiting until tomorrow.
Leaders I'm MISSING
Black: WaterXi, Rakhshasa,  Maya, Atlantis,Pompeii. 
VR: Seth, Daji, DBK, W. CN God. 
PR: Yunyang, Ninurta, dark babilonian. 
Rares: Satan, Guan Yu, Cao Cao, Amaterasu, Sakura, Azathot, XHD, LDB+waifu,SHJ, Mai, iori, Turing.
(04-23-2016, 02:10 PM)innovator Wrote: if there is no water runes on last stage, does he reduce my damage??

'i believe' so. the Water sign at left corner from 1st HP bar still exist on 2nd HP bar
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(04-23-2016, 02:30 AM)deathexe Wrote: For those who aren't bothering with the achievements, pulled it off with
PR Nidhogg - PR Byakhee - PR Medusa - Mufasa - PR DBK - PR Barb

Just need to use medusa on the first high defense tumblr mob, alongside with relevant conversion for each 50% chunk.
For the second 1.2Mil HP mob, just use all your skills + Craft and you should be fine.
Every other stage serves mostly just to grind CDs, but be careful for the 7 combo mob if you aren't a very confident spinner.
For the last boss, try and grind him down a little bit before using Medusa and finishing him off in 3 turns.

Worked for me.  Got a little hairy on the 7 combo, so I popped Medusa to stall it out.
3* Achievement (3+ Human, 3+ Water, 3+ Fire)
Aldebaran + Ikki/Ikki/Hyoga/Camus + Aria + Aggressive Pique Seal (or any craft):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcj2ELafvlA&feature=youtu.be

*This is a very old stage so go crazy. Just make sure to bring a team that can deal with combo shields. Burst on waves 6 and 8B. Other teams that can potentially do a 3* clear include Aria, Lucy, and Natsu. Of course, if you opt to do multiple runs, any decent team from the last 2 years should be able to handle it.