Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Reignition of Dragon Breath
Won with Dagon-Nidhogg team.

Used about 10 dia on stage 7 because I suck so much at runespinning.

I could need some PR Niddhogg fo my Dragon Team to clear it. :p

Pls feel free to add me. <3

[ID] 27430903

Thanks and gl to all of yu. ^_^

*** edit -  only worked with brunhilde in R5...  I lost on third attempt when the fire wine god appeared in that round. 

Very safe but time-consuming 0-diamond clear (did twice)  with wukong,  zeus, uranus, izanami,  ed + daji

R1: try to kill the fire mobs as fast as possible,  stall (this is the most difficult part)
R2: burst using zeus,  ed,  daji....  To save time
R3: wukong + uranus
R4: grind
R5: grind.  Can throw zeus + ed but be careful not to kill until all actives are ready
R6: wukong + uranus
R7: zeus + ed + daji
R8a: grind,  then burst (i did not use izanami since slevel is low)
R8b: stall while keeping his hp high,  then all active burst

Cleared with wukong + Zeus , ed, Septem, long kui + HFD

Hard parts are stage 1 , and the 2nd hp of the boss, and it helps to know that u can dispel the debuff from the first hp with 4 statuses, and hope Ed can burst with 60 mil otherwise spend one diamond and Septem will finish him in the next turn
Safer way could be to grind around 20% of the boss's hp before the full burst
I spent 1 diamond anyway, couldn't be bothered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
28943453 add meh, all max poseidon

pr poppy people pls add me 
(11-14-2015, 06:03 AM)igme Wrote: Very safe but time-consuming 0-diamond clear (did twice)  with wukong,  zeus, uranus, izanami,  ed + daji

R1: try to kill the fire mobs as fast as possible,  stall (this is the most difficult part)
R2: burst using zeus,  ed,  daji....  To save time
R3: wukong + uranus
R4: grind
R5: grind.  Can throw zeus + ed but be careful not to kill until all actives are ready
R6: wukong + uranus
R7: zeus + ed + daji
R8a: grind,  then burst (i did not use izanami since slevel is low)
R8b: stall while keeping his hp high,  then all active burst

thx cleared 0 dia with nearly same team, i switched uranus with faugn ;-)
Hauhart - ID: 27476745 - Lvl: 300+ /addme if u need Daji/HFD/Lucy
      [Germany] - [Kogarasumaru]

[Image: 68664e-1461751252.jpg]
...come to the dark side ;-)
anyone with all max pr pkof to lend as ally? trying to complete all achievement :/
regular ally: max lvl saruman/Pr freyr/loki
looking for max lvl saruman/5* new born elves/ investiture series
ID: 10931400 (ME! ME! ME!)
Any safe 3 fire members suggestion? Dont have pr hep pr tyr or babylon
(11-14-2015, 03:02 AM)[SG] Emolicky Wrote: 2* achievement for 3 Fire and 3 Human with the following team. cost me 2 diamonds to revive due to finger slip on my phone.

LHY + PR Diablo + PR Medusa + PR Fire pala lv 85 + PR Fire ED + Zhao Ling Er
Using 3* Slashing DC for 15% and 25% team atk
All cards are max cd and level except for PR Fire pala which is at sklevel 7.
HP of about 19k, enough to tank 2 hits from Brynhildr if fail to make 7 combos.

The main challenge for this team is to heal and stall for PR fire pala to be up before facing the Achilles + Thetis and the combo shield on Brynhildr. PR Fire ED acts as the solution for heart drought and PR Diablo as the 2nd backup if Fire ED is used/still cd. PR Medusa is used as last resort (I didn't need it until stage 8a)

Stage 1: Take down both the fire pawns and stall on the dark pawn
Stage 2: Try to spin a set of 5 to wither down both of them at once, kill both together once PR Fire pala is up.
Stage 3: Use PR Fire pala
Stage 4: Take down the dark mob first, while taking advantage of fire mob who helps to supply you with firepower. Try to stall as much as possible with Fire ED to heal you up.
Stage 5: Bad luck, I got the fire mob here. It would be easier to stall if you got the dark mob. Heal with PR Fire ED and PR Diablo if needed, I stall abit till PR Fire pala is up (I killed her within 4 turns with 6 burn runes on board) before bursting it down with normal spin + my 1st DC.
Stage 6: Use PR Fire pala
Stage 7: Here is where it got tricky. Initially I wanted to burst with LHY and Zhao Ling Er but I decided to try my luck and spin to kill instead. End up, I used 2 diamonds here while trying to take it down.
Stage 8a: Here I used PR Medusa and kill it within 3 turn with the help of my 2nd DC.
Stage 8b: LHY + Zhao Ling Er combo with some skyfall ends the fight.

I also did the 1* achievement without diamonds using the following team:

PR Nidhogg + PR Dagon + Ursula + Faugn + Novalis + PR Dagon ally with the tactic mentioned by the others before this post. Lack of Dark Gargoyle golem makes the battle go slightly longer than usual but still bearable.

Thanks Emolicky. I used your strategy and cleared with 2 diamonds on 8a. Could have been 0 diamonds if I'd remembered to use pr Medusa and pr Diablo.
Regular ally (all maxed): Guan Yu / PR Jia Rou (weekends)
Other allies available upon request
UID: 25661324
Guild: AC Slackers  (Guild No.: 1563)

all water and 3 human
0 diamond with PR poseidon cassandra, SSS, wen zhong, PR pisces and PR poseidon ally for 2 star achievement.

Activated cass on stage 5 and burst all the way
[Image: f4ede662.jpg]