Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Reignition of Dragon Breath
Zero dimed with

Wukong + ML, Luna, Mina, Izannami + Daji

First round is the toughest but managed to break though thanks to lucky skydrops.

IGN: Ronald
ID: 12, 459, 806
Active ally: "Dual-maxed" allies
Looking for allies: "Dual-maxed" allies
I think I will try
hades - ed - izanami - molly - verthandi - ally wukong...

izanami should be able to kill the last boss right?

such an impossible achievement to clear without heph and pr fire pala. spent like over 5diamonds and when i finally reached the 1.2m def stage, non pr fire pala deals shit dmg. zzzzzz ridiculous.

(11-14-2015, 01:47 AM)Sigueroa Wrote: such an impossible achievement to clear without heph and pr fire pala. spent like over 5diamonds and when i finally reached the 1.2m def stage, non pr fire pala deals shit dmg. zzzzzz ridiculous.

You have Jinnie, Uriel, Light and Dark ED, PKOE and Kukulkan to choose from as well
[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
(11-14-2015, 01:49 AM)wong93 Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 01:47 AM)Sigueroa Wrote: such an impossible achievement to clear without heph and pr fire pala. spent like over 5diamonds and when i finally reached the 1.2m def stage, non pr fire pala deals shit dmg. zzzzzz ridiculous.

You have Jinnie, Uriel, Light and Dark ED, PKOE and Kukulkan to choose from as well

you are right. but please do advice how do you clear the 3 humans achievement? i only have PR tyr as a legit fire leader, which isn't enough for both defense stages, so unable to clear 3 fire as well. 
(11-14-2015, 01:53 AM)Sigueroa Wrote:

you are right. but please do advice how do you clear the 3 humans achievement? i only have PR tyr as a legit fire leader, which isn't enough for both defense stages, so unable to clear 3 fire as well. 
What's your main fire team and also what fire cards do you have??

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
[Image: fdsffsd_1.png]
Actually, my usual PR Hep team are all humans, Medea, Yi-ru, Scrooge, PR Sean.

You don't want to use Medea for this though, suicide.
[Image: CgU9Yqt.jpg]
Main Ally: PR Daji (Full Amel / All Max
Other Allies: PR Gemini (Full Amel / All Max), PR Domon, Artemis (Full Amel / All Max), PR Elizabeth. Malphas
ID: 63,977,987
(11-14-2015, 02:00 AM)wong93 Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 01:53 AM)Sigueroa Wrote:

What's your main fire team and also what fire cards do you have??

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

My main fire team is : PR Tyr/Sean/Nezha/PR Odin/Medea/PR Tyr. No Hep nor PR Fire pala. I am trying to clear the 3 fire and 3 humans achievement, and my fire humans are Sean, Nezha, Medea and Non-PR Fire pala. The rest of my fire cards are not that strong. And, the other human team I have is just Zhao Ling Er + enchantress team. Don't have Yi Ru.. So yeah. After clearing all achievements of recent (new) SMs, I think this time, I honestly have to pass on this SM.. (and the wonderful craft for my fire team Sad )
(11-14-2015, 01:40 AM)duuuking Wrote: I think I will try

not confirmed, but izanami's skill takes the dmg generated by the entire team before it gets reduced by sigurd LD shield then x1.5 fire.  At least this is how prior shields have worked.

so basically all the numbers at the bottom spinning x1.5.  although with a few sm's i found that these crazy combonations they introduce are sometimes glitchy.
(11-14-2015, 12:52 AM)Arigato Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 12:22 AM)Ronteque Wrote: Will...

Wukong + ML, Luna, Mina, Kejourou + Daji... work on this SM?

Stage 1 phantom should be doable..

Last stage 10% light damage... Will ML + Mina's combo work?

You need to burst 60 millions for it to work

(11-14-2015, 02:06 AM)jtsmith Wrote:
(11-14-2015, 01:40 AM)duuuking Wrote: I think I will try

not confirmed, but izanami's skill takes the dmg generated by the entire team before it gets reduced by sigurd LD shield then x1.5 fire.  At least this is how prior shields have worked.

so basically all the numbers at the bottom spinning x1.5.  although with a few sm's i found that these crazy combonations they introduce are sometimes glitchy.

It works. Just activate ed and izanami
IGN: Ronald
ID: 12, 459, 806
Active ally: "Dual-maxed" allies
Looking for allies: "Dual-maxed" allies