Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Prince of All Demons
Cleared with Chessia team, safe farm 1* clear Big Grin
Chessia, Medea, Deer Fusion, Doris, Chessia
Rd1-3. Get Medea Up
Rd3. Use Both Chessia, Repeat
Rd4. Kill Mastema
Rd5. Easy 3 CD Kill
Rd6. Chessia
Rd7a. Manual Break 1mil
Rd7b. Make sure you kill at CD 2, or the boss will kill you, fusion+active
Rd7c. DC!

ID: 25923781
Looking for: Freyr, Aether, Ninurta, Namtar, Artemis, Beelzebub, Barbara, Apollo, Pontos, Chessia, 
Main Allies: (Double Max+ unless stated) Aether, Freyr, Ninurta, Artemis (CD12), Lucy (CD16), Pontos
Level 237

cleared

1 diamond at 7b

lubu tsukuyomi vr odin katherin agatha(human) lubu

considering going back in with braided maiden (off color) instead of agatha. to see if i can 1 shot stage 7

but i think i need heart converting craft for stage 3

unless otherwise stated, all cards are in highest form. All Max for cards that received amel, dual max for no amel.

achievements: mono Water, 3 or more races
Yuki (L), Jinnie, AoGuang, Swegde, Giemsa, Water YanXi (A)

my PR Giemsa SLv12
hesitated whether ally Azazel or YanXi... Azazel good if 1st stage Water drought, or when enter boss stage #7 no Water runes. but in the end choose to ally the baddes multi out there, the Toruk Makto Yanxi Big Grin

full burst:
if not enough runes to trigger 2x multi from Water YanXi, or not enough atk runes, activate Yuki then Water YanXi.
plus Jinnie, plus Giemsa bazooka. whether to use Giemsa Light/Dark = Water, based on board. beware if encanted, the Light/Dark also need to be enchanted.

DC:
if good at DC that filter runes, can go with runes filtering DC so when entering boss stage, make sure has Water and Fire.
the only DC i can dish out most damage is Shadowfall... so i use Vague Frenzied Opal

1st try: failed, didnt at full HP when #4 both enemies attk at same time
2nd try: success

#1: aim for Dark mob. Swedge ready at CD3, hopefully no prob.
#2: if cant dissolve locked runes, dont atk, just dissolve other attr. use Water YanXi for burst. good if can burst down, if not, no big deal. if possible, make sure Yuki and AoGuang CD ready before entering next round
#3: try to keep Fire and Earth runes, so Yuki and AoGuang can produce Heart runes with it. should be no prob
#4: aim Water mob, coz no damage reduction for Water. before they atk at same time, make sure full health.
#5: full burst. believe this is overkill
#6: grind CD back. full burst with DC. note that, with full burst, Jinnie active is on for 2 rounds. believe this is overkill. take note of Water runes on board. next stage need to dissolve Heart. so either note Heart location or there need to be at least 1 Fire runes for Yuki to convert.

#7:
7-1: target left, spin Water + Heart for Yuki active.
7-2: target right. i grinded it down without burst.
7-3: full burst + DC. make sure have enchanted Water, do not activate Giemsa L/D = Water. i did see the boss HP up and down a bit... what happen? i duno. i didnt activate L/D = Water, and had enchanted Water... duno...

this team weakness is, Water drought at #1, or when entering #7 no Fire/Heart... no Water

EDIT: forgot CD reset for non Demon. so ignore previously mentioned activate Giemsa L/D when entering boss stage.

will update with mono Light... though i have Beelz and 2 ML... how i feel not confident for Light... :/

done Smile

RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
(02-12-2017, 02:03 AM)rxwing Wrote: will update with mono Light... though i have Beelz and 2 ML... how i feel not confident for Light... :/
I used dual Beelz, 2 ML, Minamoto and Kejourou. Much easier than water achievement in my opinion.
Name: なし
ID: 75,875,162
(02-12-2017, 02:44 AM)3olith Wrote:
(02-12-2017, 02:03 AM)rxwing Wrote: will update with mono Light... though i have Beelz and 2 ML... how i feel not confident for Light... :/
I used dual Beelz, 2 ML, Minamoto and Kejourou. Much easier than water achievement in my opinion.

cool, i have 2 ML at CD10, Mina... Big Grin
no Kenjourou... maybe will go with either Light Demonic Dragon or Colin.
yea... my spinning skill... 
RXWing / 48,740,450 / Lv360+
My Teams (30 Aug) / Inventory (16 Oct) / Replays
0 dime revenge 1star (3 races) clear with:
RD medea yog circe SSX YJ
did a variant of this last time and had to spend a dime on rd7b because no hearts fell. feels good to do it finally. achieves are not worth it.

yog for burst and will not be reset by 7a. .built in double attk to def break 7a too. didnt have yog last time.
SSX (Sun Shang Xiang) to create enchanted runes. Even better you select which type to convert so u dont convert too many or too little every time. also did not have this last time.

rd1-2 grind aim for skull and heal urself. This team has 2.5k healing
rd3 easy to spin. use rd when needed. you can also use SSX to setup more hearts.
rd4 on circe, if not already, and aim for mastema. try to grind out the debuff on azazel.
rd5 on medea, since u die in 3rds anyhow, and try to manually spin. try to save SSX and yog here.
rd6 try to chip away a little and get a board of 4 types, fire-earth-heart-and X. X is any element which u plan to convert using SSX. once ready activate enchantress if disabled.
rd7a enchantress stay on even though every1 but yog is reset. Manually spin for a round and break the lefts defense using yog's natural 2x attack. u need to reach 700k dmg with yog and element adv. This is not hard.
rd7b deactivate medea stall a little while being sure you heal.
rd7c activate medea and use yog to ohko

This stage sux as their are so many things you need to do to beat it. if you choose a high offense team and misspin then you will probably die however that is what i am seeing most on the leaderboards. of the old teams, YJ RD is the safest.
0 dime 0 achievement clear with
Yog - ML - Luna - Hsuan Hsiao - Lady of Sloth - Yog
+ delay action of earth enemies for 1 round craft

Grindy and some luck needed.
Turn on ML and Hsuan Hsiao when up.
Use Sloth on Beelz, Yog on Abaddon.
Samael - stall here before both Yogs are ready, prepare all possible enchanted runes and hope that Yog will convert one of them to light (or just use Luna. Totally forgot to use Luna here on my 2nd run -_-)
Use craft on boss part 1, Yog on part 2, stay alive and prepare enchanted runes for 4 rounds while 2nd Yog is ready, Yog+craft on boss
2* Clear (Earth Team, Demon Leader and Ally) with Dual PR Samael + Rakshasa, Belial, PR Nidhogg, Sih Kong Yu and Aggressive Suspire Amulet as DC for the 3 heart columns
1) Kill dark, stall CD a bit on earth, stall for DC too
2) Keep stalling if needed, spin through when ready
3) DC and Sih Kong Yu for hearts
4) Spin through
5) Turn on Rakshasa, spin through and kill in 3 turns
6) Create an enchanted rune, then burst down with Nidhogg
7a) Belial to kill high defense mob
7b) Grind through
7c) Spend a turn creating an enchanted rune, then burst down with Samael and DC if available

1* Clear (Water Team) with Dual SHJ + PR Giemsa, PR Kulkulan, PR Yuki-Onna, Mu Yue
1) Kill dark, stall CD a bit on earth
2) Keep stalling if needed, spin through when ready
3) Use heart converters as needed
4) Spin through
5) SHJ
6) SHJ
7a) Spin through, dissolve hearts and 3 types of attributes to get extra attacks to kill leftmost mob
7b) Grind through, use SHJ when ready
7c) SHJ + DC

Channel: youtube.com/c/SavTower
[Image: 6636360e.jpg]

All Max + VR: WFLD Greek, FELD Babylon, All Norse, Lucy, Beelzebub, Pontos, Aether, Erebus, Yog-Sothoth, Chessia, Satan, Guan Yu, TSZ, Izanagi, Hideyoshi
Zero-Diamond clear with KOF team. No Achievements.

Kyo + Mai / Iori / Chizuru / Athena + Mai

Stall for CDs on Stage 2, Chizuru on Stage 3 and Mai on Stages 5 + 6. Turn on Athena on Stage 6 too, since the whole team will get reset anyway.

Oh, and turn Kyo on ASAP. Fairly straightforward stage, good luck~. ^^
[Image: 7RK9NDX.png]
UID: 22963116
Wish list: Genkai