Support TOS Forum by making a donation or subscribing as a VIP member today!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Discussion+Strategy+Info] Prince of All Demons
Cleared 0 dime 2* achievement with: (took a few tries)
Abadon , Doris, Nezha, Medea, Uriel, Abadon
All max CD.. esp important for Doris, Nezha and Uriel.. Abadon and Medea not so much..
I used the demon Connection craft that have Tumbler on skill 3..

Round 1: stall as much as possible.. aim dark mob and try to stall on green..

Round 2: normal spinning should be enough.. if in danger, use Doris (preferred)/Nezha/Uriel..

Round 3:
EITHER: try to conserve heart and not dissolve more than necessary (eg. first round).. 2 sets of heart should heal to max.. if used Nezha/Uriel for hearts, count your hearts and conserve..
OR: Use DC + Nezha/Uriel convert to heart.. i prefer to try ^ and save either's active for later..

Round 4: Spin your best.. Target dark mob but feel free to All Attack.. If you are lucky, possible to stall on water mob due to element disadvantage.. best to stall out the 5 round debuff..

Round 5: Activate Medea only now.. Spin your best.. Hopefully you don't need to use any converters, but if you do, Uriel is preferred..

Round 6: Save Doris.. Activate Nezha and Uriel to burst.. no point keeping as both will CD reset next round...

Round 7a: Use Abadon.. If you have a REALLY good board, can try to break 1mill defence without Doris.. otherwise, use Doris with Abadon..

Round 7b: Use Doris to convert Green away.. try to make enchanted Red.. bring down in 1 turn.. (If did not manage to bring down and/or no Doris now, could still survive by DC.. refer below)

Round 7c: If you used the same DC as I did, you got 2 rounds.. Spin your best (use Abadon if you have) and don't forget about the enchanted shield.. Use DC and make sure you know where is the enchanted.. Get Skill 3 for tumbler and have as many red runes as possible (and enchanted red).. Take boss down after tumbler..

Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~
i'm out. managed to clear only on my first try using beezlebub team. spent 5 diamonds, either dying on random stages, or at the 1m def/final boss stage (no enchanted!?). not gonna try anymore, nor clear achievements. gonna forgo the craft.

hola if you're on the same boat as me. hahah

Zero diamonds, MH designed last boss to be a bit confusing but actually quite easy. Actually his CD is about 7 in total. The most important is to kill the side kick ASAP.

I use lucy/lucy/lucy/jinnie/saruman/lucy, pretty brainless clear, only challenge is in stage 1, as you know babylon has trouble with sticky runes... I am aware not everyone has that many lucies, but actually..

4 lucies is absolutely unnecessary (own 3 and ally 1), mainly just convenience, strictly speaking 2 lucies is enough (so your own +1 ally), that is because of stage 4 and 5 back to back u need 2 lucy burst, the skills really hinders rune spinning, u really need to use lucy with her fixed position runes.

stage 1: just spin ur best, kill left monster within 4 turns (if i pass this i generally pass the entire stage)
stage 2: stall until all cds are up, with heals every turn its very easy, stack 1 column of 4 and put 1 heart under it so the sky drop 2 will hit it and form 3, 2 combo like that is already enough to heal back to full as long as u do it every round.
stage 3: heart shield, lucy eats this thing for breakfast
stage 4: make 2 random spin, to waste 2 turns of the -2 spin time debuff, turn on lucy and send them off
stage 5: make 2 spins, if possible deal some damage, 3+mil hp here i believe, 3rd turn turn on lucy and send him off
stage 6: samael, u can store cd here, I think easier than stage 2, use same trick, then turn on saruman, jinnie, lucy and move on. Trojan so try to grind her down to around 60% hp or so then burst - she has 5+mil hp. Watch your board and take note of the position of 3 heart runes, before they get masked next turn, you need them to trigger jinnie's active.
stage 7: if you have 3 hearts on board, spin them together 1 combo will do, if not, hope you have at least 1 heart rune on board, spin a column of 4 and put that heart rune under it so the 2 falling heart hits it, that will kill the first body part. Then you just gotta spin your best, 3 columns side by side each round is enough, should be very doable as the 2nd body part converts a crap ton of earth runes for you, easily form them into columns, do that until u get back 2 lucies, use one on this body part if its not dead yet, then use saruman and 2nd lucy on the final body part itself.

Use craft where necessary.

90+% success rate 0 dimes, and I am an average spinner. It sounds like a lot of storing, but actually the storing is very fast if you just keep to forming column of 4 and insert heart rune at the bottom/top. Hope this helps players out there with lucy team.

Edit: cards like diablo and maybe another saruman is very nice, takes away a whole lot of pressure of healing every turn, if you can't confidently spin 3 columns of 4, just heal with saruman/turn on diablo to leech etc. maybe morris even? very low pressure team!
I got heart and earth lock on stage 2 just now, instead of the sticky column and earth lock.
Yeah, they just announced a change of skills for the 2nd and 4th round:

Quote:[Adjustments on Enemy Skills in Ultimate Stage “Prince of All Demons” Announcement] ( 2016 / 4 / 2 )

Some enemy skills in Ultimate Stage “Prince of All Demons” (which started on Apr 1 at 22:00, UTC+8) were appeared as abnormal and we’ve already made relevant adjustments on Apr 2 at 02:40, UTC+8. The details are as follows:
1. In the Second Battle, the skill of “Foul Dragon of Corrupting Maggots” has been changed to “All Heart and Earth Runestones will be locked in the first Round and also as Summoner receives Damage from the enemy. If any of the Locked Runestones remains, the enemy recovers HP as much as the Damage dealt by Summoner in the Round”;
2. In the Fourth Battle, the skill of “Mastema” has been changed to “Each Round before Summoner starts moving Runestones, 1 random Runestone will be weathered. If any Weathered Runestone is touched, Runestone movement will be stopped immediately and a Damage of 3,000 will be dealt to Summoner. The Weathered Runestones remain after the enemy is defeated”.

To express our apologies, we will be giving compensation to all Summoners. Details will be announced on our TOS Official Facebook Page later. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and greatly appreciate your patience.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/posts/786729128095337
Lucy team, cleared with 1 dime, spent 1 diamond for playing safe at Trojan stage.

Overall pretty easy, most stage can stall for cd except for a couple and phase 1 of boss. Just keep stalling and spam Lucy skill. Lastly go all out with Lucy, Daji, Saruman and Tini for stages with Trojan and boss.
I'm planning to go in with a Lucy team, but I don't have Jinnie. I thought I could still beat boss phase 1 with Malphas, but then I realized the math meant that I would still die at least once. I guess I might just spend a diamond or two on this stage, considering I really want to power up my demon teams.
Add me 64,132,369

My leader: Azazel
Others (PM for change): Beelzebub, Ninurta, Dumuzi, PR Barbara, PR Seth, PR Nidhogg, PR Wukong (all max except skill lvl 8), some more that you can just ask me about.

Leaders I'd like: PR Niddhog, Long Kui ame 4, Blackrose Harley because we like to live on the edge
(04-02-2016, 05:10 AM)joetjef Wrote: Yeah, they just announced a change of skills for the 2nd and 4th round:

Quote:[Adjustments on Enemy Skills in Ultimate Stage “Prince of All Demons” Announcement] ( 2016 / 4 / 2 )

Some enemy skills in Ultimate Stage “Prince of All Demons” (which started on Apr 1 at 22:00, UTC+8) were appeared as abnormal and we’ve already made relevant adjustments on Apr 2 at 02:40, UTC+8. The details are as follows:
1. In the Second Battle, the skill of “Foul Dragon of Corrupting Maggots” has been changed to “All Heart and Earth Runestones will be locked in the first Round and also as Summoner receives Damage from the enemy. If any of the Locked Runestones remains, the enemy recovers HP as much as the Damage dealt by Summoner in the Round”;
2. In the Fourth Battle, the skill of “Mastema” has been changed to “Each Round before Summoner starts moving Runestones, 1 random Runestone will be weathered. If any Weathered Runestone is touched, Runestone movement will be stopped immediately and a Damage of 3,000 will be dealt to Summoner. The Weathered Runestones remain after the enemy is defeated”.

To express our apologies, we will be giving compensation to all Summoners. Details will be announced on our TOS Official Facebook Page later. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and greatly appreciate your patience.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/TowerOfSaviors/posts/786729128095337

So, it is essentially april fool for people who fight it right after 10pm...
Available Cards:
[Image: ho8FMRF.png]
ID: 43061313
(04-02-2016, 06:03 AM)Arigato Wrote: So, it is essentially april fool for people who fight it right after 10pm...

Seems to me that Nidhogg is harder now though.. the right shot did not matter much to me.. Although its true that the weathered rune is now so much easier than electricity runes..   
Clearing SM/GM with defensive teams ftw~~